• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of gnooryblows

Started by gnooryblows, December 17, 2016, 02:54:12 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: gnooryblows on June 08, 2017, 02:21:01 AM
it's legit making it impossible to post here. it's like 30 seconds for every page to load, then i gotta try to submit every comment 2 or 3 times before it actually goes through, and each time i gotta wait another 30 seconds. muh.

Turbo Mode delivers.

gnooryblows

and the only point i was trying to make with all of that stuff was that after all of these years of being here and so many of the members trying to give me endless shit over it, never just letting it go, never just letting it be buried, it never came from me to begin with. i was always just parroting the views of others and the fairly popular opinion in many online circles that this was in fact what had happened. i was agnostic about it then and im agnostic about it now. i didn't care then and i don't care now. my only point? it didn't ever come from me. it was never "gnooryblows coming here and saying this awful insensitive thing out of nowhere". i only mentioned it one time in passing, half facetiously, and only really referencing all of the other people who were saying this, halfway in a mocking way towards them even (the same way so many people say "jet fuel can't melt steel beams!" or stuff along those lines). and after that the rest of the forum never wanted to let it die that's it. when you all pushed against me, sure, i played devils advocate a bit, but i was always clear that i didn't know for sure either way what happened. that was true then and true now, i suppose. im not a fucking mind reader and i don't have any fucking crystal ball. i believe the odds are very strong that it did not happen that way, but who the fuck knows, i suppose. the same way it's tough to 100% prove that the moon landing wasnt faked, basically, or something along those lines.

and now, if there are no other comments, questions, smalltalks, or goodbyes to be said, gnooryblows will be taking his final leave of bellgab :(

Quote from: gnooryblows on June 08, 2017, 03:47:41 AM
and the only point i was trying to make with all of that stuff was that after all of these years of being here and so many of the members trying to give me endless shit over it, never just letting it go, never just letting it be buried, it never came from me to begin with. i was always just parroting the views of others and the fairly popular opinion in many online circles that this was in fact what had happened. i was agnostic about it then and im agnostic about it now. i didn't care then and i don't care now. my only point? it didn't ever come from me. it was never "gnooryblows coming here and saying this awful insensitive thing out of nowhere". i only mentioned it one time in passing, half facetiously, and only really referencing all of the other people who were saying this, halfway in a mocking way towards them even (the same way so many people say "jet fuel can't melt steel beams!" or stuff along those lines). and after that the rest of the forum never wanted to let it die that's it. when you all pushed against me, sure, i played devils advocate a bit, but i was always clear that i didn't know for sure either way what happened. that was true then and true now, i suppose. im not a fucking mind reader and i don't have any fucking crystal ball. i believe the odds are very strong that it did not happen that way, but who the fuck knows, i suppose. the same way it's tough to 100% prove that the moon landing wasnt faked, basically, or something along those lines.

and now, if there are no other comments, questions, smalltalks, or goodbyes to be said, gnooryblows will be taking his final leave of bellgab :(

Vaya con dios, muchacho.

Lilith

Well, yes, there are,
many more comments, questions, and smalltalks to be said.

So...

Quote from: twiki on June 08, 2017, 05:38:27 AM

Typical, and from this clown...predictable.  He announced his dramatic departure, then came back to leave us a giant dump, in this case, the Closet Cuck Manifesto.  Say what you will about Blows, at least he was entertaining, and quite amusing. 

WOTR

Well, stop in again sometime when you are bored...

Jackstar

... who killed Kennedy?

This is your moment to shine.

gnooryblows

do you now prostrate yourself before gnooryblows? do you admit you were wrong about him? you thought he was harming your website. dragging the views down. lo and behold, he has been gone for months now and your websites view numbers have not improved

reinstate my ability to start threads michael vandeven. i was one of the only users here to provide original content. one of the only users who was interesting. populism is the future. you can't censor all of the right-wing views. if you do, you will go the way of the dinosaurs. prostrate yourself before me michael vandeven, and i may forgive you and return

gnooryblows

also change my username back to "gnooryblows". i did not change it to "gnoorymustdie", you did. change it back or i will not post here anymore

Lilith

Quote from: gnoorymustdie on August 01, 2017, 09:16:34 PM
do you now prostrate yourself before gnooryblows? do you admit you were wrong about him? you thought he was harming your website. dragging the views down. lo and behold, he has been gone for months now and your websites view numbers have not improved

reinstate my ability to start threads michael vandeven. i was one of the only users here to provide original content. one of the only users who was interesting. populism is the future. you can't censor all of the right-wing views. if you do, you will go the way of the dinosaurs. prostrate yourself before me michael vandeven, and i may forgive you and return

Great to see you back!

Lilith

Quote from: gnoorymustdie on August 01, 2017, 09:19:05 PM
also change my username back to "gnooryblows". i did not change it to "gnoorymustdie", you did. change it back or i will not post here anymore

He changed everybodys back to original.  You have to post your original name and name change request in this thread.

http://bellgab.com/how-to-use-bellgab/change-of-username/msg1081685/#msg1081685

gnooryblows

Quote from: brig on August 01, 2017, 09:19:23 PM
Great to see you back!

hi brig

also my ability to use PM must be reinstated or i will not post on your board michael vandeven. i am a dynamic, interesting author of posts. your website is benefited by my presence. i will not be treated as a second class citizen though. many other websites to visit. i have been happy on /pol/ for the last few months

Quote from: gnoorymustdie on August 01, 2017, 09:22:02 PM
hi brig

also my ability to use PM must be reinstated or i will not post on your board michael vandeven. i am a dynamic, interesting author of posts. your website is benefited by my presence. i will not be treated as a second class citizen though. many other websites to visit. i have been happy on /pol/ for the last few months

welcome back, buddy.

gnooryblows

the future is uncucked, michael vandeven. now is your chance to repent unto me for your past wrongs. join side of right and the side that will win, and i will MOSTLY forget about your past behavior

gnooryblows

Quote from: catfish man on August 01, 2017, 09:25:55 PM
welcome back, buddy.

im not back because it depends on whether or not MV meets my demands. also i dunno your ID. did yours get changed too?

Lilith

Quote from: gnoorymustdie on August 01, 2017, 09:25:57 PM
the future is uncucked, michael vandeven. now is your chance to repent unto me for your past wrongs. join side of right and the side that will win, and i will MOSTLY forget about your past behavior

It might work if you put all those requests in the thread link for name change I posted above since he changed all the user names back to originals.  He has been pretty available today in that thread to make requested changes. 

gnooryblows

Quote from: brig on August 01, 2017, 09:28:19 PM
It might work if you put all those requests in the thread link for name change I posted above since he changed all the user names back to originals.  He has been pretty available today in that thread to make requested changes. 

im not posting it there though, this thread is named after him and calling him out, he's obviously gonna see it.

gnooryblows

Quote from: gnoorymustdie on August 01, 2017, 09:29:49 PM
im not posting it there though, this thread is named after him and calling him out, he's obviously gonna see it.

it's a website name not the DMV you know?

Quote from: gnoorymustdie on August 01, 2017, 09:26:45 PM
im not back because it depends on whether or not MV meets my demands. also i dunno your ID. did yours get changed too?

formerly "rekcuf" & "boba FETT" also "portlandDANGLER"

gnooryblows

MV thought "OMG THIS NAZI IS RUINING MY SITE!" guess what MV? your views were going down because THE WEATHER WAS GETTING BETTER! i have been gone for months now, i checked your daily views, they're WORSE if anything. you kick off one of your only original content providers and you think you're gonna HELP YOUR SITE! you FOOL!

gnooryblows

Quote from: catfish man on August 01, 2017, 09:30:15 PM
formerly "rekcuf" & "boba FETT" also "portlandDANGLER"

oh hey whats up buddy? you and brig were the two cool bellgabbers

gnooryblows

MV was just so TRIGGERED one night when i posted all of these nazi redpills about how the holocaust didnt happen.

guess what MV? that's the wave of the future? speak to any "generation Zers" lately?

gnooryblows

hitler literally, unironically, did nothing wrong. there was no holocaust. period. MV wants to censor the truth. maybe he is jooish, i dunno. if not though he should stop being a cuck and realize that americans are waking up. realize that nazism is the new counterculture. nazism is what children are into. "OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN" and "HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG" are the most popular memes of teenagers these days. people in classrooms chant "BUILD THE WALL" to make fun of minority students. stop being an old faggot MV and get with the program

Quote from: gnoorymustdie on August 01, 2017, 09:31:34 PM

oh, not much. just trying to keep BellGab spicy.

Rogue Wolf

Quote from: gnoorymustdie on August 01, 2017, 09:31:34 PM

Brig is a nice lady she complimented my canoe

gnooryblows

Quote from: catfish man on August 01, 2017, 09:35:23 PM
oh, not much. just trying to keep BellGab spicy.

i've been on /pol/ making and spreading dankmemes. it's different than what i was doing on here but just as fun

in case MV didn't know, /pol/ is one of hte most popular websites in the world and it's literally all nazis. and he is so afraid that me posting a few nazi redpills about how the holocaust was fake and joos run everything is going to harm his precious viewcounts. oy vey! don't worry MV! i'm here to help you make more sheckels! not take them from you!

Quote from: Rogue Wolf on August 01, 2017, 09:35:32 PM
Brig is a nice lady she complimented my canoe

you're native American, correct?

Rogue Wolf

Quote from: catfish man on August 01, 2017, 09:37:19 PM
you're native American, correct?

Yes, Cherokee, Apache, Comanche and Navajo