• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Holocaust

Started by lestermacgurdy, December 04, 2016, 01:25:05 PM

Did someone say the Holocaust? I'm opposed to the Holocaust. The holocaust, in my opinion, was bad. The holocaust was bad for many reasons, which I will now exhaustively cite.

1. The Holocaust was horrible and mean.
2. The Holocaust was terrible and horrible.
3. The Holocaust was mean and terrible.
4. The Holocaust would probably make a good musical. Only homosexuals like musicals.
5. The Holocaust was gay.

Jackstar

(((I thought the Armenian Holocaust never happened though.)))

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: lestermacgurdy on December 04, 2016, 01:25:05 PM
Did someone say the Holocaust? I'm opposed to the Holocaust. The holocaust, in my opinion, was bad. The holocaust was bad for many reasons, which I will now exhaustively cite.

1. The Holocaust was horrible and mean.
2. The Holocaust was terrible and horrible.
3. The Holocaust was mean and terrible.
4. The Holocaust would probably make a good musical. Only homosexuals like musicals.
5. The Holocaust was gay.

Its a fascinating story of how your mother was able to take home the placenta and raise it as you, her child. You should have it published.

ItsOver

Quote from: lestermacgurdy on December 04, 2016, 01:25:05 PM
...  4. The Holocaust would probably make a good musical. Only homosexuals like musicals...

"Springtime for the Holocaust"?  You may be on to something.

WOTR

Oh, good.  This site was running short on stupid.

gnooryblows

The holocaust did not happen but if it did it should be renamed the holofun

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: momijithing~awoo on December 18, 2016, 07:05:13 PM
http://lovecalchitler.ytmnd.com/

The other miscarriage said he was raped by the babysitter; other than the black group who gang raped you after your mother, what else violated your arse? Just asking.

gnooryblows

If Hitler had all those dirty jews there then why didnt he kill them? They claim he wanted to exterminate them, but he had the chance and he did not. The most common argument is that "There was no way to dispose of bodies" but this is only true if you're going to keep the space inhabitable. That's why there are credible arguments about how impractical it would have been for the Nazi's to dispose of Jewish bodies in the camps, but the argument in the reverse falls short.

And where is the proof? Are we to believe "The Posen Speech" as the only credible source of such a supposed plan to kill them all? When it 1) Does not come from Hitler himself 2) Is open for interpretation regarding translation and 3) Got washed over by the US government, which has a demonstrable history of propaganda and disinfo campaigns (IE Operation Mockingbird, WMDs in Iraq, "Pat Tillman wasn't killled by friendly fire" and the list goes on).

There would be widespread documentation of such a plan, if nothing else in the personal journals and communiques of the parties involved.

All "confessions" were obtained under duress and the written work of Rudolph Hoess was specifically ordered by allies who had him imprisoned as he awaited trial.

Everything about "The holocaust" narrative reeks of foreign propaganda campaign.

The minutes of The Wannsea Conference and all related documentation, where it was supposedly determined that the Jews would be murdered, makes no mention of any such plot.

Jews were imprisoned during WW2 with the intention of having them deported to New Zealand after the war. Period. There has never been any credible evidence to suggest differently. Murdering them would have been a simple task but Hitler was something of a humanitarian where possible.

Mentally retarded, gays and the rest were persecuted and attacked because resources were in limited supply in WW2 Germany and the conscious decision was forced to be made about if Germany was going to let its people starve, or do away with the people who were not pulling their weight to provide more able bodies to the war effort. You may disagree with the conclusion but it was not done out of "Hate" it was done out of an attempt to save the lives of decent starving people and provide a future for the republic.

Once upon a time, it was considered "Holocaust denial" to dispute the claim that lampshades were made with human skin and soap was made with liquified dead jewish bodies for the Nazi's to use. This claim, which was taught in classrooms around the world and to young, innocent German children, is now fully disputed and proven to be a flat out fabrication of The Jews (Even admitted by "Jewish Academia").

Many purported firsthand documents that are purported to show some sort of evidence are proven forgeries or only draw tenuous connections based upon the result of deliberately faulty translation of words like "Ausrotten" (Meaning to root out, but often translated as "Murder", "Genocide", "Destroy" or something of a similar nature) provided by Jewish groups. Even still, those never seem to detail a plan to systematically eliminate the Jewish people, as is frequently claimed.

Photos of the camps or dead bodies, which are often presented by less informed, ordinary people when the topic arises, prove ABSOLUTELY NOTHING other than that Jews were put into camps in WW2, which is a well known fact that nobody has disputed (The same way the US put the Japanese in internment camps during WW2).

Zyklon B was a delousing agent and gas chambers were used to disinfect laundry from lice and prevent the spread of disease. A simple visual examination of these chambers displays their gross inefficiency at their supposed nefarious purpose. For example they are small, not airtight and the door swings INWARD (which would be a big problem as the bodies supposedly piled up in front of the door! Nobody would be able to get in after executing a herd of Jews! Obviously Nazi's, with all of their advanced technology for the time, would have known how to change hinges!)

So where is this evidence? Where is the evidence that is so strong, forthright and damning that it warrants imprisoning people who do not believe the official narrative? Where? It's nowhere. It doesn't exist. The ENTIRE story is based upon speculation and whilst there may possibly, potentially have eventually been a plot to murder Jews (Based solely upon practicality, later in the war effort, not murderous, "genocidal" intent) the truth of the matter is that this is just baseless speculation and a mere POSSIBILITY.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 18, 2016, 07:28:01 PM
If .

Thank you. Now fuck off and die. Or at least be fucked by a rhino. Either way, just fuck off and die.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 18, 2016, 07:31:27 PM
Thank you. Now fuck off and die. Or at least be fucked by a rhino. Either way, just fuck off and die.

TRIGGERED! (By the harsh triggering truth!)

WOTR

Quote from: WOTR on December 04, 2016, 02:46:20 PM
Oh, good.  This site was running short on stupid.

It seems to either be feast or famine.  For now, it's a holiday miracle.  My cup runneth over.

mikuthing01

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 18, 2016, 07:19:28 PM
The other miscarriage said he was raped by the babysitter; other than the black group who gang raped you after your mother, what else violated your arse? Just asking.

herpderp

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 18, 2016, 08:16:41 PM
is that really him?

You said in another thread that you knew everything; You'll work it out. ;D

gnooryblows

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 18, 2016, 08:24:09 PM
You said in another thread that you knew everything; You'll work it out. ;D

I didn't say I know everything I said I have an extremely high IQ that puts me on an intellectual plane so far above you that it's impossible for me to shit without it landing on your head! I don't KNOW anything I just have an incredible capacity for critical thinking, mechanical thinking, memory ect.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 18, 2016, 09:09:09 PM
I didn't say I know everything I said I have an extremely high IQ that puts me on an intellectual plane so far above you that it's impossible for me to shit without it landing on your head! I don't KNOW anything I just have an incredible capacity for critical thinking, mechanical thinking, memory ect.

"memory ect."  Apparently you forgot how spell etc.  Also, I've read some of your shit and you do not have a superior intellect.  I'd put your IQ at high average at best.  (And yes, I do know what I'm talking about.)

gnooryblows

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 19, 2016, 05:20:44 PM

"memory ect."  Apparently you forgot how spell etc.  Also, I've read some of your shit and you do not have a superior intellect.  I'd put your IQ at high average at best.  (And yes, I do know what I'm talking about.)

Actually if you were even marginally as intelligent as me you would know any understand that grammar, spellings and the syntax of our entire english language is developed by human beings just like you or me. There is no "right" or "wrong" way to spell a word or phrase a sentence so long as it effectively communicates the principles and ideals needed to further the discussion. But because you are so weak minded, you've been intellectually herded into this little box of what is proper and improper.

Also grammar nazism is a sure sign of autism. Autists are so enmeshed in their black and white thinking and hung up on the minutae that they're unable to see the greater picture. They're unable to truly conceptualize the points being discussed. They're unable to truly conceptualize the context of grammar itself. Why it exists. Who created the "Rules for proper discussion" and why it is so irrelevant.

Autists like yourself are actually lowly scum and IMO they should be shot out of cannons into the nether regions, never to be allowed to return. They will destroy our race from the inside out. They are spiritually bankrupt. They are failed creations and it is mercy to put them out of their misery.

So basically, the answer is no, grammar means nothing. Your spelling means nothing. Your meaningless hang up on flimsy and irrelevant rules is nothing more than a negative reflection upon yourself and your own diminished intellectual capacity.

And also, just to reiterate the main point, I'm sorry if this triggers you but the holocaust never happened.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 19, 2016, 06:02:44 PM
Actually if you were even marginally as intelligent as me you would know any understand that grammar, spellings and the syntax of our entire english language is developed by human beings just like you or me. There is no "right" or "wrong" way to spell a word or phrase a sentence so long as it effectively communicates the principles and ideals needed to further the discussion. But because you are so weak minded, you've been intellectually herded into this little box of what is proper and improper.

Also grammar nazism is a sure sign of autism. Autists are so enmeshed in their black and white thinking and hung up on the minutae that they're unable to see the greater picture. They're unable to truly conceptualize the points being discussed. They're unable to truly conceptualize the context of grammar itself. Why it exists. Who created the "Rules for proper discussion" and why it is so irrelevant.

Autists like yourself are actually lowly scum and IMO they should be shot out of cannons into the nether regions, never to be allowed to return. They will destroy our race from the inside out. They are spiritually bankrupt. They are failed creations and it is mercy to put them out of their misery.

So basically, the answer is no, grammar means nothing. Your spelling means nothing. Your meaningless hang up on flimsy and irrelevant rules is nothing more than a negative reflection upon yourself and your own diminished intellectual capacity.

And also, just to reiterate the main point, I'm sorry if this triggers you but the holocaust never happened.

gnooryblows

You simply lack the cognitive ability to conceive even of how stupid you are.

gnooryblows

I am so far above you you will never even know

Kidnostad3

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 19, 2016, 06:42:04 PM
I am so far above you you will never even know

No you're not.  As I said, you have a high average IQ at best, your education is very limited and you find it hard to hold onto a job.  I suspect that you have been referred to counseling but have not cooperated.   Your "tells" are glaring