• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Main Menu

Kikebart

Started by Jackstar, December 02, 2016, 04:45:38 AM

Jackstar

https://twitter.com/AndrewBreitbart/status/174623687234949121

I've been combing through the late, great Andrew Breitbart's twatter feed for the last few hours--it's never occurred to me to do that before today.

I knew he was killed immediately by a heart attack gun, of course, as soon as I heard of his death, but I haven't used the twatty very much until the last few months, and even then, begrudgingly.

So, that's how I knew that this death was a surgical hit--I had never heard of Andrew Breitbart until he was dead, and then, suddenly, my entire media awareness was filled with the story of a healthy 43-year-old male who was out jogging and suddenly died of a heart attack. yah orly no shaznit? 3mta3.

I expect more panty-assed shitpieces about this guy to bubble up through the alt-media in the coming days, I have no idea why, but the turbulent jimmies are rustling onwards. Mark my words and don't do that listen to me later shit this time, I don't want to go over that whole "biscuit" thing again. So here's a thread for our African viewers.

Jackstar

QuoteWHAT ABOUT BREITBART?

On February 4th, 2011, Andrew Breitbart tweeted, “How prog-guru John Podesta isn’t [a] household name as [a] world class underage sex slave op cover-upper defending unspeakable dregs escapes me.”

Then, a year later, all throughout February 2012, Breitbart telegraphed the release of a video that he said would appear on March 1st.

This video, he claimed, would be severely damaging to Obama’s re-election campaign. “Wait till they see what happens March 1st,” he said.

Right before the anticipated release, on February 28th, 2012, he tweeted, “How much longer until they kill me (“heart attack” or “car accident”) or frame me for a crime? Read me while you can.”

Andrew died of an alleged heart attack on March 1st, 2012â€"just two days later. Coincidence?

The coroner who conducted the investigation died of arsenic poisoning just two months later.