• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Attack in Columbus

Started by ItsOver, November 28, 2016, 01:04:15 PM

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on November 28, 2016, 01:04:15 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3978944/Active-shooter-reported-Ohio-State-University.html
It went from being "active shooter" to being a guy, suspect I hear is a Somalian "refugee" but need to verify that, who hit people with his car and then jumped out and stabbed people with a butcher knife- not a shooting. Similar to the peaceful Muslims actions in Europe and wouldn't surprise me to learn that he was "radicalized online" or even "was on our radar" like many of the others who commit their peace and then, afterwards, the government says "was on radar." But ignored for political correctness or incompetence or whatever reason.  Horrible but luckily it seems no death, besides him.

I also wonder about the alarm that congregated students/faculty in that area. Coincidence or did the suspected Muslim terrorist call it in or had a partner who called it in or pulled an alarm? Latest reports that some kind of gas leak was called in and so building evacuated but other reports said "fire alarm pulled." Rapidly developing/changing story and event unfold.
http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2016/11/28/active-shooter-reported-at-ohio-state-university/

ItsOver

Those damn Amish, at it again.  Oh, wait.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: asukathing02 on November 28, 2016, 01:06:51 PM
https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/803302488887672833

it's over and Trump was right

Phew! At least the thread will get some mileage being a Somali shooter. They never go anywhere past 'its his right' when its only a deranged white kid with enough weaponry to start a war.
I'm estimating at least five pages.

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on November 28, 2016, 01:10:06 PM

I read where the Amish vote may have put Trump over the top in PA...cool.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 28, 2016, 01:13:18 PM
Phew! At least the thread will get some mileage being a Somali shooter. They never go anywhere past 'its his right' when its only a deranged white kid with enough weaponry to start a war.
I'm estimating at least five pages.

Aw! Don't worry, snowflake. I'm sure there will be a false flag op with the white shooter you've been so desperately longing for someday soon.  :D

ItsOver

Quote from: Chefist on November 28, 2016, 01:13:51 PM
I read where the Amish vote may have put Trump over the top in PA...cool.
Beware of those apple butter bombs and horse and buggy attack vehicles!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 28, 2016, 01:16:12 PM
Aw! Don't worry, snowflake. I'm sure there will be a false flag op with the white shooter you've been so desperately longing for someday soon.  :D

So many mass shootings to choose from. Almost one a day, so how is anyone supposed to choose which one to take an interest in? Unless...yes! Get the Africa angle! The others? Nothing to see.

ItsOver

Quote from: Uncle Duke on November 28, 2016, 01:13:17 PM
More workplace violence.
No doubt.  Just another misunderstood, over-worked grad student TA.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: ItsOver on November 28, 2016, 01:10:06 PM

"...clip, clop, clip, clop, clip, clop, BANG, clip, clop, clip, clop, clip, clop...."

Amish drive by shooting.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 28, 2016, 01:20:51 PM
So many mass shootings to choose from. Almost one a day, so how is anyone supposed to choose which one to take an interest in? Unless...yes! Get the Africa angle! The others? Nothing to see.

Why don't you cite all the white mass shooters of the last few years then? I thought you were trying to keep this factual?  ???

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on November 28, 2016, 01:18:07 PM
Beware of those apple butter bombs and horse and buggy attack vehicles!

And watch out especially if you have a beard:
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/09/us/amish-sect-leader-gets-15-years-in-beard-cutting-attacks.html

The suspect in this latest attack, luckily killed so less tax money in a trial and prison, confirmed was one of Obama's "refugees." No word, yet, if he was "on the radar" but the government is already giving us the "we don't know the motive" line.
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/suspect-dead-after-ohio-state-university-car-knife-attack-n689076

albrecht

I'm not sure where you get your information but it wasn't a "mass shooting." The only shooting was the officer that shot the Muslim terrorist. This latest attack was more like the peaceful Muslim actions in Europe. He drove into a crowd and then started stabbing people. In this case it was apparently done by one of Obama's Muslim "refugees" from Somalia. But "motives are not known," of course.

norland2424

Quote from: albrecht on November 28, 2016, 01:32:38 PM
I'm not sure where you get your information but it wasn't a "mass shooting." The only shooting was the officer that shot the Muslim terrorist. This latest attack was more like the peaceful Muslim actions in Europe. He drove into a crowd and then started stabbing people. In this case it was apparently done by one of Obama's Muslim "refugees" from Somalia. But "motives are not known," of course.

the first link in this thread had it as " active shooter" , good to see the pos was shot dead.

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 28, 2016, 01:16:12 PM

why " false flag"  a shooting when its easier just to shoot people for real.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on November 28, 2016, 01:40:25 PM
why " false flag"  a shooting when its easier just to shoot people for real.

It's just the way it's done these days, norland...but you knew that already, didn't you?  :D

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 28, 2016, 01:41:19 PM
It's just the way it's done these days, norland...but you knew that already, didn't you?  :D

its easier for the CIA to commit real murders then it is to play act them, trust me they been doing it since the 50s

mikuthing01

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 28, 2016, 01:55:05 PM
https://www.quora.com/Which-race-does-the-most-mass-shootings-per-capita-in-the-US

www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/34996604

Mass shootings are very rare and when they do happen it's when someone mentally ill snapped. They want to kill as many people as possible and they always target gun free zones and they usually succeed. Mass shootings happen daily by blacks in big city's like Chicago but since blacks cant aim they rarely kill more than 4 and just leave a lot of people injured so they don't get counted.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: asukathing02 on November 28, 2016, 02:09:29 PM
Mass shootings are very rare and when they do happen it's when someone mentally ill snapped. They want to kill as many people as possible and they always target gun free zones and they usually succeed. Mass shootings happen daily by blacks in big city's like Chicago but since blacks cant aim they rarely kill more than 4 and just leave a lot of people injured so they don't get counted.

That's alright then. As long as you view 377 of them in 2015 as 'very rare'. Wow, let us hope you don't learn what 'many' means.

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 28, 2016, 02:17:19 PM
As long as you view 377 of them in 2015 as 'very rare'. Wow, let us hope you don't learn what 'many' means.

There were 29,989 fatal motor vehicle crashes in the United States in 2014 in which 32,675 deaths occurred.

Yorkshire pud, you continue to represent yourself as a very rare breed of idiot. Let us hope you don't learn what fatherhood means... but really, how could you?

Juan

We'd better include machetes.  This was the second machete attack in Columbus this year.  Probably just a coincidence that the February hacker was a Muslim immigrant from Guinea. Ban those machetes.

No it's the refugee, immigrant, Muslim angle.

America has problems, yes.  This is true.

Why are we importing problems and adding to it without any real benefit?

Once again, you are out of your league here.  I strongly suggest you spend your time on My Little Pony forums or Crayola Crayon forums.

Quote from: Jackstar on November 28, 2016, 02:24:50 PM
There were 29,989 fatal motor vehicle crashes in the United States in 2014 in which 32,675 deaths occurred.

Yorkshire pud, you continue to represent yourself as a very rare breed of idiot. Let us hope you don't learn what fatherhood means... but really, how could you?

He might have a kid, but it is definitely his "wife's son".