• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Pizzagate

Started by area51drone, November 28, 2016, 03:50:12 AM

WOTR

Quote from: akwilly on December 07, 2016, 01:51:43 AM
I just wonder if their actual pizza was any good.
I expect to be in DC before summer and will stop in and let you know...  ;)

akwilly

Quote from: WOTR on December 07, 2016, 02:04:49 AM
I expect to be in DC before summer and will stop in and let you know...  ;)
That would be cool. I wonder if they will have to shut down before then due to crazy people bringing guns in there and all the negative publicity

WOTR

Quote from: akwilly on December 07, 2016, 02:15:17 AM
That would be cool. I wonder if they will have to shut down before then due to crazy people bringing guns in there and all the negative publicity
Could be.  If not, I will see if I can sneak some ground penetrating radar equipment in to search for tunnels and coffins under the slab while I chow down on my slice of pizza at a highly rated "yelp" restaurant.

I did not realize that diners, drive-in's and dives did a show from this location.  That freak of a host being there is the best proof that I have seen for this being the hub of a pedophile cannibal ring yet (and I have not seen it listed on any of the videos.)

Here is James Alafantois (the owner of comet) with the host of the program.  I wonder if he was taken on a special tour of the back rooms and walk in cooler?  :D

Guy, Soros, Hillary and Obama all having ties to this place?  Now the circle of reason is complete... No way that is all just a coincidence.  ;)

area51drone

Quote from: Jackstar on December 07, 2016, 01:57:14 AM

Well sure, there's always that.  I was talking about Hillary raping kids.  I think mostly dudes do that.  I'm not talking straight dudes.   More like this kind:

area51drone

And chicks, like this bitch:

Don't want to torture kids, they just want to rape them and have their babies.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: area51drone on December 07, 2016, 03:01:15 AM
Well sure, there's always that.  I was talking about Hillary raping kids.  I think mostly dudes do that.  I'm not talking straight dudes.   More like this kind:

I'm thinkin fellas and ladies maybe both wanna dance with the devil sometimes. Things can get lonely for an old cow poke. Who's to judge?  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n1rq9lsTp8

area51drone

Quote from: WOTR on December 07, 2016, 02:26:24 AM
Could be.  If not, I will see if I can sneak some ground penetrating radar equipment in to search for tunnels and coffins under the slab while I chow down on my slice of pizza at a highly rated "yelp" restaurant.

I did not realize that diners, drive-in's and dives did a show from this location.  That freak of a host being there is the best proof that I have seen for this being the hub of a pedophile cannibal ring yet (and I have not seen it listed on any of the videos.)

Here is James Alafantois (the owner of comet) with the host of the program.  I wonder if he was taken on a special tour of the back rooms and walk in cooler?  :D

Guy, Soros, Hillary and Obama all having ties to this place?  Now the circle of reason is complete... No way that is all just a coincidence.  ;)

When you go in there, WOTR, ask him why he commented on a picture of a child with the hashtag #chickenlover and a pic of a baby with #hotard and why he allowed a picture of some guy jizzing while playing pingpong with the caption "shut up and fuck" be painted in such a great family establishment.   Thanks, appreciate it.

While I think there is something fucky about the people at comet ping pong, the biggest questions center around Podesta.

Jackstar

Quote from: area51drone on December 07, 2016, 03:01:15 AM
I was talking about Hillary raping kids.

Let's focus onwhy we're here #WHEREISASSANGE.

Yorkshire pud

Well well! Waddyaknow?

Trump aide Michael Flynn Jnr out after 'Pizzagate' tweets

www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38231532

One of Donald Trump's aides has lost his jobafter fanning a conspiracy theory that climaxed at the weekend in gunfire at a pizzeria.Michael Flynn, 33, left the US president-elect's transition team on Tuesday following his tweets about the so-called Pizzagate fake news story.His father, Michael Flynn Snr, Mr Trump's pick to be US national security adviser, has also shared fake news.

The suspect told police he had turned up to "self-investigate" online rumour-mongering that thepizzeria was the nexus of a paedophile ring involving Hillary Clinton and one of her aides, John Podesta.

The bizarre and unfounded theory had been spread online by right-wing blogs.The claims were also pushed by Mr Flynn Jr,who tweeted after Sunday's gunfire that Pizzagate would remain a story until "proven to be false".The New York Times reports that he was fired from the Trump transition team on Tuesday but, according to CBS News, he resigned before he was sacked.The Trump team confirmed the departure of Mr Flynn - who had reportedly been given a .gov email address - but did not confirm it was related to the tweets.

Vice President-elect Mike Pence acknowledged that Mr Flynn Jnr had been helping his father with scheduling and administrative items during the transition butsaid "that's no longer the case". Asked repeatedly whether a security clearance was requested, Mr Pence refused to answer directly. Mr Flynn Snr, 57, has also tweeted out unsubstantiated conspiracy theories accusing Mrs Clinton and her aides of child-sex trafficking.

Among the retired lieutenant general's othertweets was an allegation that President Barack Obama was a "jihadi" who "laundered" money for terrorists. Critics have said Mr Flynn Snr is unfit to advise the incoming president on the veracity of national security threats facing the US.In Sunday's armed confrontation, the suspect allegedly walked into Comet Ping Pong and pointed a rifle at an employee before firing shots into the ground.

area51drone

Quote from: Jackstar on December 07, 2016, 10:02:52 AM
Let's focus onwhy we're here #WHEREISASSANGE.

Yes, that's very interesting too.  I heard reports that the supposed 24 hour police presence outside the embassy weren't there anymore.  I don't see any mention of it in the BBC.  Is this being reported on at all over there, Pud?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: area51drone on December 07, 2016, 11:56:13 AM
Yes, that's very interesting too.  I heard reports that the supposed 24 hour police presence outside the embassy weren't there anymore.  I don't see any mention of it in the BBC.  Is this being reported on at all over there, Pud?

Assange isn't newsworthy at the moment. I think he's seen as a dose of thrush. Itchy and irritating. But the plod won't need to stake out the embassy; as soon as he leaves, he'd be lifted.

analog kid

The country has become a Jack Chick tract.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Al Capone's Vault on December 07, 2016, 01:48:00 PM
The country has become a Jack Chick tract.

Trump hasn't even unpacked his hairspray or 'permatangerineâ,,¢' skin products into his presidential bathroom cabinet yet, and he's already sacking his senior staff! Oh the humanity.

analog kid

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 07, 2016, 02:05:22 PM
Trump hasn't even unpacked his hairspray or 'permatangerineâ,,¢' skin products into his presidential bathroom cabinet yet, and he's already sacking his senior staff! Oh the humanity.

Oh lord, I forgot about the hairspray.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JEa1jhWjss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTWVq77uweE

Jackstar

Quote from: WOTR on December 07, 2016, 02:26:24 AM
Here is James Alafantois (the owner of comet)

It is notable that you did not spell the name of the guy correctly, like thusly:

"James Alefantis"

This is relevant and notable, because "James Alefantis" just so happens to be an almost exact anagram for:

J'aime les enfants.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on December 07, 2016, 02:26:38 PM
It is notable that you did not spell the name of the guy correctly, like thusly:

"James Alefantis"

This is relevant and notable, because "James Alefantis" just so happens to be an almost exact anagram for:

J'aime les enfants.

You know anagrams use all the letters right? Okay Jack.....

Jackstar

Quote from: WOTR on December 05, 2016, 03:19:18 AM
This is a case where if they have actual proof, present it rather than 100 points of pure speculation and hope that because the public cannot explain 2 of them that we buy the whole damn story.

Get back to me when somebody has more than an email talking about leaving a handkerchief with pizza joint locations on it.

QuoteFOOD-RELATED KEYWORDS USED TO SPEAK IN CODE

Out of 2,060 total emails in the first Podesta collection, there are 149 instances of “pizza”, 73 of hot dog, 85 of cheese, 78 of pasta, 41 of sauce, 84 of ice cream and 47 of walnut.

The word “map,” which can refer to a telltale clue that could destroy the entire crime ring if left behind, such as through DNA evidence, appears 917 times.

That’s almost half of all the emails.

These words often appear in very, very bizarre contexts that have nothing to do with food. That is one key element of Pizzagate.

The term “pizza” itself appears to be code for a sexual partner, particularly if it is a minor, and again appears 149 times.

Although “walnut” appears 47 times in very strange ways, the equally popular nut “cashew” doesn’t appear even once. This is most likely because “walnut” is a code word and “cashew” is not.

An innocuous, non-code-word junk food like “French fries” only appears 13 times. “Milkshake” only appears six times.

“Vegetable” only appears 24 times. “Pear” only appears 25 times. “Grape” only appears six times. “Avocado” only appears four times. “Strawberry” only appears twice. None of these are code words.

Quote from: WOTR on December 05, 2016, 04:08:10 AM
What I am saying is that the "proof" of the photos provided in the videos amounts to less than nothing.

Let's focus on how statistically improbable it is that we are even still having this conversation after a month.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Al Capone's Vault on December 07, 2016, 02:25:26 PM
Oh lord, I forgot about the hairspray.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTWVq77uweE

This video is scary because they believe his shit. Oh jeeze.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on December 07, 2016, 02:33:44 PM

Let's focus on how statistically improbable it is that we are even still having this conversation after a month.

Isn't it revealing how ct's choose paedophilia as the root of these 'codes' and not say, money laundering or drug trafficking, or even illegal arms dealing? No, choose child abuse. Maybe because they can relate to it readily?

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 07, 2016, 02:32:40 PM
Okay Jack.....

Disrespect towards the ellipsis. Pathetic, even for your level of vile depravity.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 07, 2016, 02:32:40 PM
You know anagrams use all the letters right? Okay Jack.....

Your own great authors, writing in what has been called the "golden age of anagrams" of the 16th and 17th centuries, were not so scrupulous on that point.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on December 07, 2016, 02:48:03 PM
Disrespect towards the ellipsis. Pathetic, even for your level of vile depravity.

To be clear Jack. Level of vile depravity and not vile level of depravity? You're sure?

Jackstar

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 07, 2016, 02:48:30 PM
not so scrupulous on that point.

Quote from: Jackstar on December 07, 2016, 02:26:38 PM
an almost exact anagram

Honestly, I thought I had been sufficiently clear about this. Was I not clear about this? I think that I was.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 07, 2016, 02:48:30 PM
Your own great authors, writing in what has been called the "golden age of anagrams" of the 16th and 17th centuries, were not so scrupulous on that point.

Mere scribes. They knew not what they sayeth.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on December 07, 2016, 01:33:32 AM

(((behold this obviously fraudulent document)))

Here, something to debunk. I'd be rooting for that.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on December 07, 2016, 02:50:45 PM

Honestly, I thought I had been sufficiently clear about this. Was I not clear about this? I think that I was.

Only in your fevered mind Jack...and noted how you arrived at that anagram.