• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Pizzagate

Started by area51drone, November 28, 2016, 03:50:12 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on December 07, 2016, 02:52:15 PM

Here, something to debunk. I'd be rooting for that.

I can sell you a sea facing chateau in Switzerland. With resident cuckoo clock.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 07, 2016, 02:51:23 PM
Mere scribes. They knew not what they sayeth.

Your tenses are sadly muddled here.

Jackstar

That's all really just your opinion, but your degenerate idiocy is still wholly demonstrated nevertheless.

Are you aware of what you're defending? I just thought you were grotesquely stupid before; it didn't occur to me that you were actually evil.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 07, 2016, 02:57:22 PM
Your tenses are sadly muddled here.

Olde worlde shoppe englishe not my strongeth suit, or even suite. No, suit. I'm staying with suit.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on December 07, 2016, 02:57:35 PM
That's all really just your opinion, but your degenerate idiocy is still wholly demonstrated nevertheless.

Are you aware of what you're defending? I just thought you were grotesquely stupid before; it didn't occur to me that you were actually evil.

I'm more evil than you could ever imagine Jack my son. Beyond your wildest fantasies... Shit, I mean nightmares.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Jackstar on December 07, 2016, 02:57:35 PM

We know the dark head of Baphomet speaks in multiple languages simultaneously.  May not his acolytes employ multiple tenses as a sort of analogy?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 07, 2016, 03:01:03 PM
We know the dark head of Baphomet speaks in multiple languages simultaneously.  May not his acolytes employ multiple tenses as a sort of analogy?

You're surely not saying, no!!! Lasagnagate?

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 07, 2016, 03:00:45 PM
I'm more evil pathetic than you could ever imagine

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 07, 2016, 03:01:03 PM
May not his acolytes employ multiple tenses as a sort of analogy?

That's probably a great question for the next Hillary Clinton press conference.
It is not my area.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 07, 2016, 03:03:06 PM

Thou blowest my mind.

Corona Kitty

Hi I'm here for the sacrifice

K_Dubb

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 07, 2016, 03:03:06 PM

I would merely point out that "lasagnagate" is a perfect anagram of

1.  "saal" or hall
2.  "agnate", adj., descended from the same male ancestor as a specified or implied subject, especially through the male line.
3. "g", which I take to be the initial of the progenitor

Where have we seen this before?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 07, 2016, 03:32:44 PM
I would merely point out that "lasagnagate" is a perfect anagram of

1.  "saal" or hall
2.  "agnate", adj., descended from the same male ancestor as a specified or implied subject, especially through the male line.
3. "g", which I take to be the initial of the progenitor

Where have we seen this before?

Touche sir!!! I knew you'd unravel that in short measure! The complete compendium of Times crosswords 1900-1999 on its way to you.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2016, 04:14:02 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=km3sXc08ae0

Not been disproven therefore it MUST be true! It hasn't been disproven that dogs are really from Mars; they must be from Mars.

Juan

And to be hind that people get angry when it's pointed out that critical thinking is no longer taught.

Later - I hate fucking autocorrect. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2016, 04:31:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CSWK9uWmOw

The only hysteria is coming from those with too much time on their hands, spending it making yt videos so other equally under occupied can post them.

How many videos have been made hysterically defending the pizza joint?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 07, 2016, 04:39:46 PM
The only hysteria is coming from those with too much time on their hands, spending it making yt videos so other equally under occupied can post them.

Under occupied?! You post here all day long until your beddy bye time, loser. You fearlessly wage a war to debunk EVERYTHING! How's that going for ya lately?  ??? :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2016, 04:44:32 PM
Under occupied?! You post here all day long until your beddy bye time, loser. You fearlessly wage a war to debunk EVERYTHING! How's that going for ya lately?  ??? :D

I admit it. You manage 24/7, and I can't. And I haven't actively debunked anything; no need to if you can't show evidence to prove your stance. You hang by your own petard son. Now, run along.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 07, 2016, 04:51:22 PM
I admit it. You manage 24/7, and I can't. And I haven't actively debunked anything; no need to if you can't show evidence to prove your stance. You hang by your own petard son. Now, run along.

24/7?! Nah! I'm never here. Look for yourself. In fact, I'm not even posting this. Really!  :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFd0_e29fUc

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2016, 04:54:33 PM
24/7?! Nah! I'm never here. Look for yourself. In fact, I'm not even posting this. Really!  :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFd0_e29fUc

Serious question, okay?

What are your intentions when you've compiled a volume of videos, links, images and podcasts regarding this alleged affair?

Present it in a court case? Save it for posteriry? Look back on it in five years as a spoof story that was so close to being true?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 07, 2016, 04:59:57 PM
Serious question, okay?

What are your intentions when you've compiled a volume of videos, links, images and podcasts regarding this alleged affair?

Present it in a court case? Save it for posteriry? Look back on it in five years as a spoof story that was so close to being true?

I do it all for you, pud. Call it a misguided attempt to earn your respect.  ;)

BTW, real serious question here: What's your favorite type and brand of tea?  ???

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2016, 05:07:33 PM
I do it all for you, pud. Call it a misguided attempt to earn your respect.  ;)

Pretty much as expected. You're a can kicker. You don't actually intend to do anything worthwhile, even where the alleged abuse of children is concerned.

But then that wasn't the cause anyway. Its merely to go on a futile hunt after Clinton. Putting kids in the frame just ensures it piques more interest from those who would otherwise switch off.

You really need a life. Take up stamp collecting or something. But leave the pretend detective work for Ironside and Jim Rockford. It isn't your thing.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 07, 2016, 05:17:07 PM
Pretty much as expected. You're a can kicker. You don't actually intend to do anything worthwhile, even where the alleged abuse of children is concerned.

But then that wasn't the cause anyway. Its merely to go on a futile hunt after Clinton. Putting kids in the frame just ensures it piques more interest from those who would otherwise switch off.

You really need a life. Take up stamp collecting or something. But leave the pretend detective work for Ironside and Jim Rockford. It isn't your thing.

Aw, I do lots worthwhile but here I just mostly like to have fun and chat. Insults aside...but what of the tea?!  ???

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2016, 05:19:46 PM
Aw, I do lots worthwhile but here I just mostly like to have fun and chat. Insults aside...but what of the tea?!  ???

Has to be

mikuthing01

Carrington Tea is best Tea

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ray Brower on December 07, 2016, 05:33:15 PM
Carrington Tea is best Tea

Green tea?! Eww! What are you, some sorta heathen?  ???

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2016, 05:19:46 PM

Fun while children are being murdered and eaten by Clinton? Hmmm, you're not invested in the truth then?