Author Topic: The Michael Decon Program  (Read 110297 times)

Re: The Michael Decon Program
« Reply #3510 on: October 11, 2018, 02:28:09 PM »
Okay, at this point I'm going to mark you down as "unwilling to openly discuss the IQ."

We will revisit this subject later. Meanwhile, here's some light reading: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jinn

These are things, not so easy to convey without typing a wall of text. I do appreciate your willingness to play.

« Reply #3511 on: October 11, 2018, 02:30:43 PM »
These are things, not so easy to convey without typing a wall of text. I do appreciate your willingness to play.

Let's start with the basics. Do you now consider, or have you ever considered, the effects of the proliferation of non-human actors into modern geopolitics?

« Reply #3512 on: October 11, 2018, 02:38:29 PM »
Let's start with the basics. Do you now consider, or have you ever considered, the effects of the proliferation of non-human actors into modern geopolitics?

Wait a minute you don't just post a Wikipedia link of the jinn.... And expect me to completely Let It Go. Where exactly are you from by the way?

The wicked witch of the West Maxine Waters, is a great example of a non human actor, that's involved in the political world. So therefore yes, I have considered our reptillian war lords, non human actors per se, on the top of the hierarchy directly involved, in geopolitical issues.

« Reply #3513 on: October 11, 2018, 02:40:30 PM »
Meanwhile, here's some light reading: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jinn

All of the psychically enriching lower dimensionals here illegally must go back.

« Reply #3514 on: October 11, 2018, 02:46:41 PM »
All of the psychically enriching lower dimensionals here illegally must go back.

Agreed, lots of dark entities coming back here.

« Reply #3515 on: October 11, 2018, 02:49:20 PM »
Where exactly are you from by the way?

I don't remember.

It is arguable whether the technology to make that happen is presently accessible to physical humans. Do you propose... prayer? Let's just add that in anyway.

I have considered our reptillian war lords, non human actors per se, on the top of the hierarchy directly involved, in geopolitical issues.

Does it matter much if these are physical non-humans, or non-physical non-humans? Because I feel strongly that the conversation has progressed to that point.

Maxine Waters

Has anyone ever watched her eat a whole salad?

« Reply #3516 on: October 11, 2018, 03:18:58 PM »
Does it matter much if these are physical non-humans, or non-physical non-humans? Because I feel strongly that the conversation has progressed to that point.

Here's an example, one of many available today:

Just replace "physical non-humans" in my previous sentence, with "Artificial Intelligence" and note that it remains largely the exact same conversation--just with fewer leprechauns. Yet, is an A.I. construct physical, or non-physical? It won't be that much longer before an algorithm is created that can continue to exist after its plug is pulled.

« Reply #3517 on: October 11, 2018, 03:28:36 PM »
Doesn't that already happen in solid-state-devices?

« Reply #3518 on: October 11, 2018, 03:38:37 PM »
solid-state-devices

pate, I'd ask you where you're presently at on the IQ, but I would honestly rather prefer to see that unfold organically. Post often.

« Reply #3519 on: October 11, 2018, 03:59:01 PM »
It is arguable whether the technology to make that happen is presently accessible to physical humans. Do you propose... prayer? Let's just add that in anyway.

The Seal of Solomon (or Ring of Solomon; Arabic: خاتم سليمان‎ Khātam Sulaymān) is the signet ring attributed to King Solomon in medieval Jewish tradition and in Islamic and Western occultism. It was often depicted in either a pentagram or hexagram shape; the latter also known as the Star of David in Jewish tradition.

This ring variously gave Solomon the power to command demons, jinn (genie), or to speak with animals. Due to the proverbial wisdom of Solomon, his signet ring, or its supposed design, it came to be seen as an amulet or talisman, or a symbol or character in medieval and Renaissance-era magic, occultism, and alchemy.

The hexagram or "Star of David", which became a symbol of Judaism in the modern period and was placed on the flag of Israel in 1948, has its origins in 14th-century depictions of the Seal of Solomon.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seal_of_Solomon

It's probably just a matter of waterboarding the right people.

Just replace "physical non-humans" in my previous sentence, with "Artificial Intelligence" and note that it remains largely the exact same conversation--just with fewer leprechauns. Yet, is an A.I. construct physical, or non-physical? It won't be that much longer before an algorithm is created that can continue to exist after its plug is pulled.

TFW demons and poltergeists are just interdimensional shitposters triggering planar normies on a cosmic substrate the internet's mirroring as a subconscious return to the gnostic warning of demiurgic reality jacking.

« Reply #3520 on: October 11, 2018, 04:06:45 PM »
I don't remember.

I don't remember.

How does ONE not remember they're roots/inception.... unless orphaned>? I understand if this is an grievous subject matter, You do not have to answer if you are not comfortable.

This is where this subject becomes a bit complex, in my understanding it does not have any significance in terms of non-human or non-physical. The strangeness, is that which comes from the power of the mind, and it's many receptors. Scientists to this day, do not have any real understanding of the intricacies of the mind. Whether we believe in spirits or not, what seems to be a reality is the fact that your mind can become deluded with outside interference.

Do i believe in actual physical beings manifesting? Most likely i can't say i truly believe, in that sort of thing. What i do believe in however, is that something that can be a negative vile and nasty energy that can come through into the psyche of man. Some will say these are archetypes.... now Jung has established himself well into this, and has broken it down in what i truly believe to be in many ways an accurate portrayal. I'll go a step further and say these are egregores....Parasitic and destructive collective.

I'm not sure if anyone has watched her eat, but i truly don't believe she has a soul... the eyes are open but it is void of a soul.

« Reply #3521 on: October 11, 2018, 04:08:31 PM »

How does ONE not remember they're

Indeed.

« Reply #3522 on: October 11, 2018, 04:20:00 PM »
i truly don't believe she has a soul... the eyes are open but it is void of a soul.

I truly believe that the soul is not what we have--it is what we are.

Maxine's lunacy could be explained by the annihilation of her spirit, sure. What's driving that wig then?

« Reply #3523 on: October 11, 2018, 05:26:05 PM »

« Reply #3524 on: October 11, 2018, 05:28:52 PM »

« Reply #3525 on: October 11, 2018, 05:35:06 PM »
I truly believe that the soul is not what we have--it is what we are.

Maxine's lunacy could be explained by the annihilation of her spirit, sure. What's driving that wig then?

The soul is who we are, it exists both in and out, of the physical body.

One can be void of the Soul, maybe perhaps there's some sort of AI... Or perhaps a Pacemaker. Eventually man will reach the point to where we will be able to transfer to another host.

« Reply #3526 on: October 11, 2018, 05:43:48 PM »
Eventually man will reach the point to where we will be able to transfer to another host.

As operators or subjects?

« Reply #3527 on: October 11, 2018, 06:05:21 PM »
As operators or subjects?

I think the option varies,

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ericmack/2018/04/06/talk-to-mit-alterego-mind-reading-headset-without-ever-opening-your-mouth/

Above is a link about a creation that MIT has Been being perfected for a number of years now. By simply thinking this device will read your thoughts it's basically like telepathy with the use of a computer.

Eventually this sort of Technology will Branch out for other purposes and that's when things become very very interesting.

« Reply #3528 on: October 11, 2018, 06:09:30 PM »
Okay, that's cool and all, but what does that have to do with literally thousands of years of written and oral histories that describe otherworldly beings coming here to fuck with us?

Let's focus on why we're here.

« Reply #3529 on: October 11, 2018, 06:14:44 PM »
Okay, that's cool and all, but what does that have to do with literally thousands of years of written and oral histories that describe otherworldly beings coming here to fuck with us?

Let's focus on why we're here.

I understand that but I didn't finish everything I wanted to relay yet. I warned you of a block of text coming.

what I'm trying to alludes to is that all these sort of things, that are coming together. it does make you question where the hell did people even get these sort of ideas from. Why were here is the ultimate mystery, that still goes unresolved ...

the purpose of meaning or lack of still ultimately drives those to do what they do. For better or for worse, we are the ET's, eventually we will find another civilization.

« Reply #3530 on: October 11, 2018, 06:32:56 PM »
Where are you at on the Interdimensional Question?

eventually we will find another civilization.

Is this your Present Understanding? It doesn't have to be a final statement. Also, prophecy unclear--have we ever found civilization?

« Reply #3531 on: October 11, 2018, 06:34:39 PM »
we are the ET's

Look mang, look. You're a spectacular speaker--let's talk about that apostrophe some.

« Reply #3532 on: October 11, 2018, 06:59:07 PM »

Is this your Present Understanding? It doesn't have to be a final statement. Also, prophecy unclear--have we ever found civilization?

From my limited understanding, currently... I don't rule it out completely. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kardashev_scale

As far as prophecy, i am uncertain about that. I can however confidently say is we are the echos of the fallen. Our inception is that from the cosmos, thanks to panspermia. The cycle continues, we don't have a clear measurement of time on this planet.

« Reply #3533 on: October 11, 2018, 07:00:30 PM »

Look mang, look. You're a spectacular speaker--let's talk about that apostrophe some.

I appreciate the compliment, that is kind of you.

« Reply #3534 on: October 11, 2018, 07:40:54 PM »
I forgot how much fun it is to read a Jackstar debate on whatever. Good job, Michael.
I agree Maxine is NOT human, but WTF do I know? I know I am not from around here. I know where Jack is, but I ain't telling. It's out of range anyway, Michael.
Jack has a thing about punctuation, I can tell you that. He got on my case about gerunds once.

« Reply #3535 on: October 11, 2018, 08:22:00 PM »

a Jackstar debate

... am I debating? That's debatable.

« Reply #3536 on: October 12, 2018, 02:31:50 PM »

"They Live!"

« Reply #3537 on: October 12, 2018, 06:17:56 PM »
I forgot how much fun it is to read a Jackstar debate on whatever. Good job, Michael.
I agree Maxine is NOT human, but WTF do I know? I know I am not from around here. I know where Jack is, but I ain't telling. It's out of range anyway, Michael.
Jack has a thing about punctuation, I can tell you that. He got on my case about gerunds once.

Jack Star, is always good for a read. I was under the assumption that we were just having a good discussion.

You don't necessarily see that anymore, so it's nice to see it occur before me. Maxine waters is a nasty women, with a low iq.

« Reply #3538 on: October 12, 2018, 06:38:57 PM »
Jack Star, is always good for a read. I was under the assumption that we were just having a good discussion.

We still are! I'm willing to overlook your sporadic typos that totally change the meaning of your sentences, because I want to know how you explain your position that most people remember where they were before they were born here.

Maybe it's just me, but a good grammar hunt really juices my avocados.

Maxine waters is a nasty women, with a low iq.

There's Juan now!

« Reply #3539 on: October 12, 2018, 06:40:36 PM »
How does ONE not remember they're roots/inception

I'm kinda leaning towards the memory loss being associated with passage through a vagina--but I've met some kids who came out via surgery, they don't remember shit either. Study continues.