Author Topic: The Michael Decon Program  (Read 110481 times)

Re: The Michael Decon Program
« Reply #3480 on: October 07, 2018, 02:02:27 AM »
Omg here we are

Fuck you beta males at Ellgab.

forum war!!!  heh heh

« Reply #3481 on: October 07, 2018, 02:06:37 AM »
forum war!!!  heh heh

I'm not going to be able to sleep!  This is SO exciting!!!!

« Reply #3482 on: October 07, 2018, 02:09:27 AM »
forum war!!!  heh heh

I am excited.... Thank you for bringing back what is right and what is good and not evil. The children of the lie, have become so vile they will suffer.

« Reply #3483 on: October 07, 2018, 02:09:46 AM »
Thank you, Myke.

PRAISE, MV!!! ;D :-*

« Reply #3484 on: October 07, 2018, 02:12:00 AM »
I'm not going to be able to sleep!  This is SO exciting!!!!

This is no time for sleep.

« Reply #3485 on: October 07, 2018, 02:12:19 AM »
Thank you, Myke.

PRAISE, MV!!! ;D :-*

Oh boy... The stories. Haha.

« Reply #3486 on: October 07, 2018, 02:55:27 AM »
Oh boy... The stories. Haha.
I know.  Right? ;) ;D ;D ;D

« Reply #3487 on: October 07, 2018, 02:57:45 AM »
forum war!!!  heh heh

I never doubted you.
PRAISE, MV! :-* :-* :-*

« Reply #3488 on: October 07, 2018, 03:02:11 AM »
Here we are I am, on a night like THIS!!!!    ;D
fify ;)

« Reply #3489 on: October 07, 2018, 06:45:32 AM »

« Reply #3490 on: October 07, 2018, 09:09:15 PM »

Affirmative, he is 100% correct on that aspect.

« Reply #3491 on: October 07, 2018, 09:58:25 PM »

This was amazing.

Episode 127: Perpetuus Meam

Gary Wayne is a Christian contrarian who has maintained a lifelong love affair with biblical prophecy, history, and mythology.

✔️second half✔️

Mark Stavish, the Director of Studies for the Institute for Hermetic Studies, is a life-long student of esotericism with over 25 years experience in comparative religion, philosophy, psychology, and mysticism with emphasis on Traditional Western Esotericism. His articles have appeared in academic, specialty, and mass market publications specializing in spiritual studies, making Mark one of the leading authorities in Hermeticism today.

Listen live every Saturday night 8pm pst 11 pm est
 http://tunein.com/radio/End-of-Days-Radio-s252245

« Reply #3492 on: October 07, 2018, 11:08:41 PM »

This was amazing.

Episode 127: Perpetuus Meam

Gary Wayne is a Christian contrarian who has maintained a lifelong love affair with biblical prophecy, history, and mythology.

✔️second half✔️

Mark Stavish, the Director of Studies for the Institute for Hermetic Studies, is a life-long student of esotericism with over 25 years experience in comparative religion, philosophy, psychology, and mysticism with emphasis on Traditional Western Esotericism. His articles have appeared in academic, specialty, and mass market publications specializing in spiritual studies, making Mark one of the leading authorities in Hermeticism today.

Listen live every Saturday night 8pm pst 11 pm est
 http://tunein.com/radio/End-of-Days-Radio-s252245

Mark was the best guest I've listened to on any show in a very, very long time.  He kept my ears open and alert through every minute.

« Reply #3493 on: October 08, 2018, 12:05:49 AM »
Mark was the best guest I've listened to on any show in a very, very long time.  He kept my ears open and alert through every minute.

I acquiesce he was one of the better guests. I was agreeing with a lot of what he was saying, I also want to thank star for calling to the program.

It was amazing to have both of you in the chat room as well.

« Reply #3494 on: October 08, 2018, 03:13:25 AM »
Omg here we are

Fuck you beta males at Ellgab.
Heheheheheheh.    That's funny.  You.....called ellgabbers 'beta males.'  We know different  don't we mikey?

« Reply #3495 on: October 08, 2018, 03:14:57 AM »
I am excited....

Just don't go  touching yourself, mikey.  You know daddy w0uld be upset with you.

« Reply #3496 on: October 08, 2018, 03:21:31 AM »
Heheheheheheh.    That's funny.  You.....called ellgabbers 'beta males.'  We know different  don't we mikey?

Damn straight.

« Reply #3497 on: October 08, 2018, 03:23:49 AM »
Just don't go  touching yourself, mikey.  You know daddy w0uld be upset with you.

I've misbehaved indeed, but you know ... How else was I going to entertain myself?

« Reply #3498 on: October 10, 2018, 07:16:21 PM »

for those who missed this little gem, this was a great time we went into the political realm and of course a non-pc thrashing of Tess Holliday.

« Reply #3499 on: October 10, 2018, 08:13:55 PM »
for those who missed this little gem, this was a great time we went into the political realm and of course a non-pc thrashing of Tess Holliday.

That's a pleasant surprise, you doing more political shows?  Will listen to this later over coffee.

« Reply #3500 on: October 10, 2018, 08:28:24 PM »
That's a pleasant surprise, you doing more political shows?  Will listen to this later over coffee.

as of late I've actually been asking guests things, more along the lines of issuess in the political Realm. on the last show for instance I talked quite a bit of about the war on masculinity here in America. Some people don't like that I've mix politics into the program...

however there's plenty of other options out there if you want to listen to a program that's primarily focused on the paranormal. I'm not very interested in that because I think it's a little bit hacky. I'll try to find more guests, that are specifically aimed towards social and political issues.

« Reply #3501 on: October 10, 2018, 09:09:02 PM »

Yes, I try really hard to be awake for the show on Sat nights now.  I'm not into the paranormal shows at all either.

« Reply #3502 on: October 10, 2018, 10:04:28 PM »
Yes, I try really hard to be awake for the show on Sat nights now.  I'm not into the paranormal shows at all either.

It's really difficult to be into shows like that.

« Reply #3503 on: October 10, 2018, 11:48:17 PM »
however there's plenty of other options out there if you want to listen to a program that's primarily focused on the paranormal. I'm not very interested in that because I think it's a little bit hacky. I'll try to find more guests, that are specifically aimed towards social and political issues.

Yeah, hacks are drawn to it, but moreso the Marxist demoralization of the west makes it more off putting tbh. I stopped listening to Dave a couple weeks after he took over the show because I couldn't help but continually hear the Reddit in him. That indoctrinated low IQ status quo materialist murdering mystery and fun wherever he/she goes... Then there's the constant vigilance against shilling, when you understand the scope of curated reality in the world... Makes it a tough sell, even for the capable. Knapp will always be comfy tho.

Glad you've mixed it up.

« Reply #3504 on: October 11, 2018, 01:49:50 AM »
Yeah, hacks are drawn to it, but moreso the Marxist demoralization of the west makes it more off putting tbh. I stopped listening to Dave a couple weeks after he took over the show because I couldn't help but continually hear the Reddit in him. That indoctrinated low IQ status quo materialist murdering mystery and fun wherever he/she goes... Then there's the constant vigilance against shilling, when you understand the scope of curated reality in the world... Makes it a tough sell, even for the capable. Knapp will always be comfy tho.

Glad you've mixed it up.

It's very hacky, almost as hacky as morning radio zoo and the typical standard formula in the radio business today. Even though I have my questions about the future for the radio Industry, there will always be money pumped into it.

The problem with Dave is that he lacks everything, that makes an excellent host. He's plain Jane snowflake, zero substance zero charisma. sometimes the most talented people don't make it to the top some of the most worthless people however do, and that's the way Show Business works at times.

I'm not sure how anyone could listen to Dave Schrader and again I'm not sure how he got the gig at Coast nor do I know how Connie Willis got host, over at coast. These people are not good, they are amateurs at this, they are glorified podcasters in my opinion. Just because you're on the radio doesn't mean your good.

Dave Schrader is terrible to listen to, I really don't listen to any paranormal type shows at all every once in awhile I'll listen to Noory and that's about it. my mind is not interested in the Paranormal whatsoever, I rather listen to comedy shows and shows on political social commentary very much like my own. anyone who is that heavily indoctrinated ... especially by Mormonism obviously that is a red flag, and clearly displays his/her lack of IQ.

I wish all the hacks well over at the Keith digital Dark Matter Network and forum.

« Reply #3505 on: October 11, 2018, 02:01:05 AM »
and clearly displays his/her lack of IQ.

Where are you at on the Interdimensional Question? You can front like you haven't heard of it before if you like.

« Reply #3506 on: October 11, 2018, 02:13:11 AM »
Where are you at on the Interdimensional Question? You can front like you haven't heard of it before if you like.

Sometimes you never cease to amaze me, since we are on an open forum I think it would be better to put it into proper context in what, you want me to answer specifically for you.

Bear in mind that everyone doesnt, know what we are discussing here on this open forum, it would be something that I would think would be considerate to others.

« Reply #3507 on: October 11, 2018, 02:40:18 AM »
I think we can be considerate to those with low IQ when discussing the IQ. I feel like that's implicit.

« Reply #3508 on: October 11, 2018, 03:12:28 AM »
I think we can be considerate to those with low IQ when discussing the IQ. I feel like that's implicit.

I've always been fond of you.

« Reply #3509 on: October 11, 2018, 11:45:49 AM »
Okay, at this point I'm going to mark you down as "unwilling to openly discuss the IQ."

We will revisit this subject later. Meanwhile, here's some light reading: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jinn