Author Topic: The Michael Decon Program  (Read 169601 times)

Re: The Michael Decon Program
« Reply #5610 on: August 02, 2019, 02:07:33 PM »

It's somewhere in there .... he is talking to Gary on the phone and Gary recorded the conversation.... Unbenounced to John.
1h37m?

« Reply #5611 on: August 02, 2019, 02:23:56 PM »
Michael Ford had to reschedule for a later time in August. Potentially taking his spot for the day may, in fact, be Kim Goldman. Discussion has begun for that scenario.

« Reply #5613 on: August 03, 2019, 09:35:34 PM »
We are live

« Reply #5615 on: August 03, 2019, 11:17:14 PM »
The most powerful man in the world

(Also pictured Donald Trump)

« Reply #5616 on: August 04, 2019, 01:05:11 AM »
The most powerful man in the world

(Also pictured Donald Trump)

Amazing.

« Reply #5617 on: August 04, 2019, 02:31:35 PM »
Good show, so far Michael! I couldn't listen live but listening as a fertilize my lawn and repot some plants. I hadn't noticed before- have you- that Aquino has a laugh that is VERY Richard Alan Miller-esque! He doesn't use it as much but when he does it sounds very similar. Hilarious. I also like Aquino's point about Dietrich being "judgement-proof," as lawyers say: no reason to sue when there are no recoverable assets.

« Reply #5618 on: August 04, 2019, 03:21:13 PM »
Good show, so far Michael! I couldn't listen live but listening as a fertilize my lawn and repot some plants. I hadn't noticed before- have you- that Aquino has a laugh that is VERY Richard Alan Miller-esque! He doesn't use it as much but when he does it sounds very similar. Hilarious. I also like Aquino's point about Dietrich being "judgment-proof," as lawyers say: no reason to sue when there are no recoverable assets.

Michael does seem to have a laugh very much like Richard Allen Millers. I'm glad you were able to listen back on the replay.

I'm glad I brought Douglas Dietrich, no one is afraid of him yet he thinks he's feared... Lulz what a hack. Michael made many good points last night and revealed more truth about 9/11 that we had already knew or suspected but when it comes from him there's a lot more validation in my personal opinion.

There is bonus content as you keep listening... I did a bit during the break some people in the chat room sort of caught on but not really it kind of went over their heads...

But before even that I took a call from some ridiculous woman who I put in her place. It was classic shit.

« Reply #5619 on: August 06, 2019, 04:25:24 AM »
Live this Saturday night at 7 pm PDT - 10 pm EDT

It seems like Mike Rogers & Kevin Randle may have a few disagreements .... Maybe even Peter Robbins has a few things to counter....

I don't know what to expect but I didn't set this up .... there was some sort of beef and we are going to handle it Saturday Night. Originally there was supposed to be a lady on, but she turned into a coward.

« Reply #5620 on: August 09, 2019, 08:24:17 PM »

Live tomorrow 7 pm PDT x 10 PM EDT

Mike Rogers vs Kevin Randle x Peter Robbins

« Reply #5621 on: August 13, 2019, 12:46:49 PM »
Theres way more nerve endings in the anus than there are in the clitoris.

« Reply #5622 on: August 13, 2019, 02:58:03 PM »
His ex-GILF did!
Decon, show some pics of your GILF.  I bet she looks like Carol Brady, America's First Milf.

« Reply #5623 on: August 13, 2019, 02:59:04 PM »
Not dead yet, to the chagrin of some. Still a big Michael Decon fan, I hope one day to hear Aquino and Dietrich go toe to toe, before one of us dies. The reverend Wells has screwed his subs again, except for the ass kissing evangelicals.
Rock on Michael.
What did Wells do to his subs?  This time.

« Reply #5624 on: August 13, 2019, 03:07:10 PM »
Decon, show some pics of your GILF.  I bet she looks like Carol Brady, America's First Milf.
Donna Reed was the first MILF.

« Reply #5625 on: August 13, 2019, 05:10:06 PM »

Live this Saturday 7 pm pdt x 10 pm edt .......... Jim Fetzer Joins me on the first half of the program, then on the second half of the show, Myke Hideous joins me.

James Henry Fetzer (born December 6, 1940) is an emeritus professor of the philosophy of science at the University of Minnesota Duluth and a conspiracy theorist. In the late 1970s, Fetzer worked on assessing and clarifying the forms and foundations of scientific explanation, probability in science, philosophy of mind, and philosophy of cognitive science, especially artificial intelligence and computer science.

In the early 1990s, Fetzer began to promote John F. Kennedy assassination conspiracy theories, later 9/11 conspiracy theories, Holocaust denial, conspiracy theories regarding the 2002 death of Senator Paul Wellstone and Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting conspiracy theories since the multiple fatalities in 2012. He co-founded Scholars for 9/11 Truth in 2005, and claims that the United States government, Israeli government, and Israeli Mossad are involved in these and other conspiracies. Fetzer's allegations and speculations have drawn strong criticism.

Myke Hideous (born October 15, 1966) is an American gothic rock singer and songwriter from New Jersey.

He is the founder and frontman of the East Coast gothic rock band The Empire Hideous, which was active throughout the 1990s and into the early 2000s. He also performed with The Bronx Casket Co., Spy Society 99 and the Misfits as a fill-in vocalist (May–July 1998: South American and European tours).

« Reply #5626 on: August 14, 2019, 03:00:50 AM »
Donna Reed was the first MILF.
MMMM, you could be right.   Although, I never rubbed one out to Donna.