Author Topic: The Michael Decon Program  (Read 162842 times)

Re: The Michael Decon Program
« Reply #4470 on: January 08, 2019, 01:22:00 PM »
What happened to all your content on YT? Where is it now? Will it be available again or ?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI_eYQrHBaVbH2mtixoq5Ag

« Reply #4471 on: January 08, 2019, 01:22:23 PM »
Update:

Karen responded to my e-mail, she stated she will not talk about heather again. She also said heather will self-destruct.

Karen is complete pragmatist, and she is going to be right. :(

« Reply #4472 on: January 08, 2019, 01:23:34 PM »
Karen is complete pragmatist, and she is going to be right. :(

She at least wished me a happy new year, that was kind. I actually thought we could talk about a few other things. I'll see if she's open to that at all

« Reply #4473 on: January 08, 2019, 01:35:10 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI_eYQrHBaVbH2mtixoq5Ag
Micheal, I enjoyed the show, it was AMAZING! I didn't get a notification, and you channel was not on my playlist either. Now I see why. If you need to, you can upload to my channel. Now I know why Starr didn't call in either. hehehe

« Reply #4474 on: January 08, 2019, 01:39:03 PM »
Micheal, I enjoyed the show, it was AMAZING! I didn't get a notification, and you channel was not on my playlist either. Now I see why. If you need to, you can upload to my channel. Now I know why Starr didn't call in either. hehehe

I've been using my other YouTube channels, all my interviews with Jim fetzer have caused this issue.

« Reply #4475 on: January 08, 2019, 01:50:55 PM »
So I hear. Fetzer is a trouble magnet. I wonder why?

« Reply #4476 on: January 08, 2019, 01:55:59 PM »
So I hear. Fetzer is a trouble magnet. I wonder why?

Sandy Hook.

« Reply #4477 on: January 08, 2019, 02:18:58 PM »

here's a re-upload from the past, with dean henderson.

« Reply #4478 on: January 08, 2019, 02:56:36 PM »
Well...

Speaking of the devil...

Jim Fetzer
On 27 November 2018, the Minneapolis law firm, Meshbesher and Spence, Ltd., filed a suit against me on behalf of its client, Plaintiff Leonard Pozner, for defamation and I was properly served on 29 November 2018. Under Wisconsin law, a Defendant has 45 days to submit a response, which would make it imperative and I reply by 11 January 2019, with either an ANSWER or a MOTION TO DISMISS. I filed an ANSWER rather than a MOTION TO DISMISS early on 4 January 2019 because I do not want the case to be dismissed. I want to have a formal, legal resolution.

The Complaint is narrowly drawn to focus on assertions I have made–no doubt, hundreds of times–that the death certificate that Leonard Pozner gave to Kelley Watt is a fabrication, where the Complaint cites two instances in which I made that assertion, one from Ch. 11 of the book, NOBODY DIED AT SANDY HOOK (2nd edition, 2016), which I edited, and one from “How We Know Sandy Hook Was A FEMA Drill, Nobody Died, for an Anti-Gun Agenda” (5 August 2018), published as a contribution to SANDY HOOK TRUTH: MEMORANDA FOR THE PRESIDENT (2018).

The Complaint (paraphrasing for simplicity) alleges that those assertions are false because the death certificate is not a fabrication or forgery or fake (all words I have used to describe it) and does not differ “in any material respect” from the death certificate certified by the State of Connecticut. It further alleges that my assertions were made in reckless disregard of the facts and intended to  harm Plaintiff’s reputation and subject Plaintiff to public contempt, disgrace, ridicule or attack. By my ANSWER, I categorically reject and deny each and every one of these allegations.

So there was a complaint, no wonder YouTube did what It has done to me.

« Reply #4479 on: January 08, 2019, 04:36:10 PM »
Sandy Hook.

Also, don’t tell the emperor he’s wearing no clothes. He thinks it’s an invisible fabric. ;)

« Reply #4480 on: January 08, 2019, 05:00:03 PM »
Also, don’t tell the emperor he’s wearing no clothes. He thinks it’s an invisible fabric. ;)

Like those Lululemon yoga pants...

« Reply #4481 on: January 08, 2019, 05:08:27 PM »

Certainly... I well just have to wait to see what happens.

« Reply #4482 on: January 08, 2019, 05:16:26 PM »
That Pozner character is very interesting. Wolfgang Halbig said he had about 5 driver's licenses with different names, in my opinion, he is a SPOOK. I am also thinking S.H. was in a SPOOK community. Remember that dumbass movie "Cop Land"?
I hope I used that apostrophe appropriately, it has been awhile since I was in elementary school. We had candles and inkwells to dip the girl's pigtails in.

« Reply #4483 on: January 08, 2019, 05:23:45 PM »
in my opinion, he is a SPOOK. I am also thinking S.H. was in a SPOOK community

It's like you're reading my diary!

« Reply #4484 on: January 08, 2019, 05:36:37 PM »
Well...

Speaking of the devil...

Jim Fetzer
On 27 November 2018, the Minneapolis law firm, Meshbesher and Spence, Ltd., filed a suit against me on behalf of its client, Plaintiff Leonard Pozner, for defamation and I was properly served on 29 November 2018. Under Wisconsin law, a Defendant has 45 days to submit a response, which would make it imperative and I reply by 11 January 2019, with either an ANSWER or a MOTION TO DISMISS. I filed an ANSWER rather than a MOTION TO DISMISS early on 4 January 2019 because I do not want the case to be dismissed. I want to have a formal, legal resolution.

The Complaint is narrowly drawn to focus on assertions I have made–no doubt, hundreds of times–that the death certificate that Leonard Pozner gave to Kelley Watt is a fabrication, where the Complaint cites two instances in which I made that assertion, one from Ch. 11 of the book, NOBODY DIED AT SANDY HOOK (2nd edition, 2016), which I edited, and one from “How We Know Sandy Hook Was A FEMA Drill, Nobody Died, for an Anti-Gun Agenda” (5 August 2018), published as a contribution to SANDY HOOK TRUTH: MEMORANDA FOR THE PRESIDENT (2018).

The Complaint (paraphrasing for simplicity) alleges that those assertions are false because the death certificate is not a fabrication or forgery or fake (all words I have used to describe it) and does not differ “in any material respect” from the death certificate certified by the State of Connecticut. It further alleges that my assertions were made in reckless disregard of the facts and intended to  harm Plaintiff’s reputation and subject Plaintiff to public contempt, disgrace, ridicule or attack. By my ANSWER, I categorically reject and deny each and every one of these allegations.

So there was a complaint, no wonder YouTube did what It has done to me.
WI also has criminal defamation statutes but this is a civil lawsuit. WI is also a "per se" State in defamation, I think, so the plaintiff doesn't have to prove actual damages. Will be interesting to see how this hashes out.

ps: this post is not considered legal advice for Fetzer, or anybody.

« Reply #4485 on: January 08, 2019, 06:52:02 PM »
Like those Lululemon yoga pants...

I'll allow it.

« Reply #4486 on: January 08, 2019, 06:53:41 PM »
WI also has criminal defamation statutes but this is a civil lawsuit. WI is also a "per se" State in defamation, I think, so the plaintiff doesn't have to prove actual damages. Will be interesting to see how this hashes out.

ps: this post is not considered legal advice for Fetzer, or anybody.

I wish jim would have told me about this, I'm sure it's exactly why YouTube has removed all my interviews with Jimbo

« Reply #4487 on: January 08, 2019, 06:56:44 PM »

Former frontman of the band "CKY",  Deron Miller, may be appearing in the upcoming weeks.

« Reply #4488 on: January 09, 2019, 12:23:57 PM »
Deron Miller joining me later this month, this will be amazing.

« Reply #4489 on: January 11, 2019, 10:42:13 PM »

see you saturday night 8 pm pst 11 pm est

« Reply #4490 on: January 11, 2019, 11:35:21 PM »

see you saturday night 8 pm pst 11 pm est

God damn amazing man.

« Reply #4491 on: January 11, 2019, 11:48:30 PM »
God damn amazing man.

It will be amazing...come on in and hang out.

« Reply #4492 on: January 12, 2019, 12:22:57 PM »

It will be amazing...come on in and hang out.

Oh heck yes - Nibiru rocks!

« Reply #4493 on: January 12, 2019, 02:56:46 PM »
Oh heck yes - Nibiru rocks!

This should be fun, I hope you'll be there tonight.

« Reply #4494 on: January 12, 2019, 03:15:23 PM »
I shall clear the schedule for sure. 8)

« Reply #4495 on: January 12, 2019, 03:25:38 PM »
I shall clear the schedule for sure. 8)

Second half, I've got a few additional names added to the celebrity death pool list. That is always fun.

« Reply #4496 on: January 12, 2019, 04:02:10 PM »
New info on Nibiru?  I will SURELY try to stay awake for that!

« Reply #4497 on: January 12, 2019, 04:43:29 PM »
New info on Nibiru?  I will SURELY try to stay awake for that!

We will be keeping it current tonight.

« Reply #4498 on: January 12, 2019, 04:49:05 PM »
We will be keeping it current tonight.
Maybe the government "shut down" is a plot between both Parties and the President so that various astronomy programs aren't being funded and so Nibiru won't be seen and shown to the public, until it is too late?   ;)

« Reply #4499 on: January 12, 2019, 04:56:55 PM »
Maybe the government "shut down" is a plot between both Parties and the President so that various astronomy programs aren't being funded and so Nibiru won't be seen and shown to the public, until it is too late?   ;)

If I say that to Marshall.... He's gonna lose it haha.