Author Topic: The Michael Decon Program  (Read 170083 times)

Re: The Michael Decon Program
« Reply #4410 on: December 30, 2018, 01:44:00 AM »
Element115 was a very nice, and enjoyable caller, for SURE!

He seemed like a nice man, I really liked hearing his opinion on things.

« Reply #4411 on: December 30, 2018, 01:45:10 AM »
What is the URL for the chatroom?  I can't find it on End of Days website.

www.michaeldecon.com

Eventually this will be chopped up & put on the main channel... That is a back up channel.

« Reply #4412 on: December 30, 2018, 01:58:15 AM »
So, who's with me on following up these research crumbs? Whitley Streiber WHAT???

Incidentally, I'm sorry for my low audio quality, but, once again--street cred.

« Reply #4413 on: December 30, 2018, 02:06:04 AM »
So, who's with me on following up these research crumbs? Whitley Streiber WHAT???

Incidentally, I'm sorry for my low audio quality, but, once again--street cred.

You sounded fine on my end, I turned you up on the channel. It was a world exclusive indeed. Thanks for the call.

« Reply #4414 on: December 30, 2018, 02:34:04 AM »
It was a world exclusive indeed. Thanks for the call.

It was my turn to cover SDM's shift. #wwg1,wga.

« Reply #4415 on: December 30, 2018, 08:13:02 AM »
You were AWESOME, my man! ;) ;D

« Reply #4416 on: December 30, 2018, 01:54:55 PM »
Element115 was a very nice, and enjoyable caller, for SURE!

Thank you Brig.  I had to tend to my son who had a nightmare but he went right back to sleep after a short talk and getting him relaxed again.  He's 6 in February.  I hope to call the show again and it would be great if you called in at the same time and we could all discuss things.  Depending on who the guest is or show subject, I will definitely call again soon!  MV should call in too.

« Reply #4417 on: December 30, 2018, 01:59:24 PM »
He seemed like a nice man, I really liked hearing his opinion on things.

Thanks!  I could have probed Mr Potter further but didn't want to interrupt.  I would have liked to hear more about his theory on Art Bell, and some good sources on crop circles being made.  So many other things needed to be expanded upon, he seemed all over the place.  You did attempt to revisit the Art Bell subject, but instead he talked about Fred Bell.  I was not a fan of him stating about certain subjects "you can go read the book" or "you can go on YouTube".  Just my two cents.  You did a great job, and the guest was interesting.  I hope Mr. Potter is back on your show soon.

Freaking amazing.

« Reply #4418 on: December 30, 2018, 02:10:47 PM »

Here we go

Episode 139

« Reply #4419 on: December 30, 2018, 02:12:23 PM »
Thanks!  I could have probed Mr Potter further but didn't want to interrupt.  I would have liked to hear more about his theory on Art Bell, and some good sources on crop circles being made.  So many other things needed to be expanded upon, he seemed all over the place.  You did attempt to revisit the Art Bell subject, but instead he talked about Fred Bell.  I was not a fan of him stating about certain subjects "you can go read the book" or "you can go on YouTube".  Just my two cents.  You did a great job, and the guest was interesting.  I hope Mr. Potter is back on your show soon.

I got him to mention art bell again but very briefly, he was all over the place but made for a great guest. Thanks for calling in again, that was very fun.

« Reply #4420 on: December 30, 2018, 02:12:44 PM »

You did a fine job.

« Reply #4421 on: December 30, 2018, 02:53:51 PM »

Freaking amazing.

Oh yes there's that Corvette.

« Reply #4422 on: December 30, 2018, 03:45:53 PM »
Top 10 list.

10. Bill Clinton

9. Kevin Spacey

8. Bill Cosby

7. Pete Davidson

6. Dan blankeship

5. Tina Turner

4.  Artie Lange

3. Bernie Sanders

2. Hillary Clinton

1. Pope Francis

« Reply #4423 on: December 30, 2018, 05:43:37 PM »
Top 10 list.

10. Bill Clinton

9. Kevin Spacey

8. Bill Cosby

7. Pete Davidson

6. Dan blankeship

5. Tina Turner

4.  Artie Lange

3. Bernie Sanders

2. Hillary Clinton

1. Pope Francis

I'll byte...top 10 in what? ::)

« Reply #4424 on: December 30, 2018, 06:08:19 PM »
I'll byte...top 10 in what? ::)

That was my celebrity death pool list.

There is also some honorable mentions in there that will be familiar at all.

« Reply #4425 on: December 30, 2018, 06:40:23 PM »
A fun guest to listen to when cleaning up etc and good how Mike. Not done yet but fun callers and guest.  Everyone is on mind-control! In addition to off-hand sourcing like Baisago for references and details about the better Californian beaches!  And the most recent incarnation uploaded soul of a Bush was sent to the sun to burn forever. Wow! No even into population reduction. He is all over the place. Great! (He paints houses? Not in the "mob" term but in general?)

« Reply #4426 on: December 30, 2018, 06:48:03 PM »
A fun guest to listen to when cleaning up etc and good how Mike. Not done yet but fun callers and guest.  Everyone is on mind-control! In addition to off-hand sourcing like Baisago for references and details about the better Californian beaches!  And the most recent incarnation uploaded soul of a Bush was sent to the sun to burn forever. Wow! No even into population reduction. He is all over the place. Great! (He paints houses? Not in the "mob" term but in general?)

Amazing!!!!!!

He was a great guest, we went all over the place on that one.

« Reply #4427 on: December 30, 2018, 06:57:33 PM »
I almost made it, Michael! Had the numbers written down, then I went down. Years of programming hard to break. Had I known Jackstar would be there. I would have hit one of those caffeine drinks all the kids like. Shit. Anyway, I downloaded the program and listening now.
Maybe next time.

« Reply #4428 on: December 30, 2018, 07:28:36 PM »
I almost made it, Michael! Had the numbers written down, then I went down. Years of programming hard to break. Had I known Jackstar would be there. I would have hit one of those caffeine drinks all the kids like. Shit. Anyway, I downloaded the program and listening now.
Maybe next time.

No worries, a worthy effort on your part. I will definitely consider conducting the program a bit earlier. I know it is difficult for the east coasters to hang in there.

No one knew jackstar or element 115 would call... A definite treat for all.

« Reply #4429 on: December 30, 2018, 08:13:25 PM »

No worries, a worthy effort on your part. I will definitely consider conducting the program a bit earlier. I know it is difficult for the east coasters to hang in there.

No one knew jackstar or element 115 would call... A definite treat for all.
Just ended and funny to hear Jackstar talk and the repartee. I also learned that now, basically, smoking weed is like smoking crack/cocaine/freebase in terms of use, apparatuses, flame-source, method or form of the drug, etc. Times have changed.  Used to be radio hosts just had the callers pull on a bong or one could hear a light flick when someone was requesting some B.O.C. b-side.   :)

« Reply #4430 on: December 30, 2018, 08:23:16 PM »
Just ended and funny to hear Jackstar talk and the repartee. I also learned that now, basically, smoking weed is like smoking crack/cocaine/freebase in terms of use, apparatuses, flame-source, method or form of the drug, etc. Times have changed.  Used to be radio hosts just had the callers pull on a bong or one could hear a light flick when someone was requesting some B.O.C. b-side.   :)

haha holy shit, first time ever.

« Reply #4431 on: December 31, 2018, 08:10:52 PM »
Good show, Michael!
I like Rob Potter, as an interesting guest. Of course I don't believe most of what he says, especially that Valiant Thor crap. But he seems like a good person.
Have a happy and prosperous new year my friend.
p.s. if you talk to Keith, tell him YT is REALLY fucking up his shit.
love you man. Sincerely

« Reply #4432 on: January 01, 2019, 01:47:59 AM »
Good show, Michael!
I like Rob Potter, as an interesting guest. Of course I don't believe most of what he says, especially that Valiant Thor crap. But he seems like a good person.
Have a happy and prosperous new year my friend.
p.s. if you talk to Keith, tell him YT is REALLY fucking up his shit.
love you man. Sincerely

One of the things that a lot of people are not privy to not even the listeners. I'm actually very interested in the psychological aspect of the program and the individuals that I talk to. A lot of times a lot of them aren't even aware of what I am doing and what the show is. I'm breaking kayfabe enough of that shit.

I definitely don't agree with a large majority of the people, I bring on my show.

Thank you very much for talking with me for the past two years now it seems. I really appreciate you being there my friend, I love you too sir. Stay safe wherever you may be.

« Reply #4433 on: January 02, 2019, 06:14:06 PM »
Live Friday with David Oates & Saturday with Dr Peter ward.

Hope to see you there... All goes down at 8 pm pst - 11 pm est.

« Reply #4434 on: January 02, 2019, 06:14:53 PM »
Live Friday with David Oates & Saturday with Dr Peter Wad.

Hope to see you there... All goes down at 8 pm pst - 11 pm est.

Who?

« Reply #4435 on: January 02, 2019, 06:27:54 PM »

« Reply #4436 on: January 02, 2019, 06:41:32 PM »
I also learned that now, basically, smoking weed is like smoking crack/cocaine/freebase in terms of use, apparatuses, flame-source, method or form of the drug, etc.

Note that neither of these people are doing it correctly. But, you know me: I don't judge.

« Reply #4437 on: January 02, 2019, 06:54:36 PM »

Note that neither of these people are doing it correctly. But, you know me: I don't judge.

Wow no kidding, a great display of how to ruin your piece.

« Reply #4438 on: January 02, 2019, 06:56:05 PM »

« Reply #4439 on: January 02, 2019, 07:31:59 PM »
The quartz bowls are ultimately expendable, and some percentage in shipment inevitably become unsellable. The other side of the piece probably has a big crack in it, so why not? Note also, that method could smoke out 9-12 people at once.

Also probably stolen, but whatevs. See above, re: judging.