Author Topic: The Michael Decon Program  (Read 122904 times)

Re: The Michael Decon Program
« Reply #3990 on: December 02, 2018, 03:15:47 AM »
it was an other great show mike.

Thanks for calling in, I wish I felt as good as the special co-host!

« Reply #3991 on: December 02, 2018, 07:07:37 PM »

Episode 135: Uranium Fever

Michael welcomed master engineer, writer, and lecturer Brooks Agnew to the program. Brooks is the host of X-Squared Radio and author of numerous books and novels, including his trilogy Bearth: Two Earths, One Race For Time. His latest book is “Charm of Favor: A true story of the rise of the Clinton Crime Syndicate”.

Always a great conversationalist, Brooks had plenty to share, including the latest developments in the world of electric vehicles & his electric puck up truck.

He also had some strong opinions about the current political climate, and society. The war on drugs was discussed, his thoughts and opinions on marijuana.

After the break, Michael and Paul
picked up were things left off. Astrophysicist and TV personality Neil deGrasse Tyson has disputed allegations of sexual misconduct by three women. Driver-less cars, and more strange news from
Florida.

http://www.x2-radio.com/

« Reply #3992 on: December 02, 2018, 07:44:57 PM »
I'm on it Michael. Tell your friend Swordpoint 9 , YT is fucking with him bad.

« Reply #3993 on: December 02, 2018, 09:19:21 PM »
I'm on it Michael. Tell your friend Swordpoint 9 , YT is fucking with him bad.

I think he did a show not long ago.

« Reply #3994 on: December 02, 2018, 11:03:03 PM »

« Reply #3995 on: December 03, 2018, 01:11:03 PM »
I think he did a show not long ago.
He did, YT showed 8 views, I watched it, exited, then went back to it, and he had 6 views! I commented on that, of course they didn't post it. BTW, Good show with Brooks, you have got to work Paul's speech at the end of the show into you intro. It was priceless.

« Reply #3996 on: December 03, 2018, 02:56:31 PM »
He did, YT showed 8 views, I watched it, exited, then went back to it, and he had 6 views! I commented on that, of course they didn't post it. BTW, Good show with Brooks, you have got to work Paul's speech at the end of the show into you intro. It was priceless.

Yeah, I'm not sure he really plans when he's going to stream. Not sure which speech you're referring to. He got pretty annihilated during the end haha.

« Reply #3997 on: December 03, 2018, 08:34:44 PM »
Yeah, I'm not sure he really plans when he's going to stream. Not sure which speech you're referring to. He got pretty annihilated during the end haha.
I wasn't referring to any particular speech, just the word salad that came slurring out of his mouth. THAT was funny.

« Reply #3998 on: December 03, 2018, 09:54:29 PM »
The slurred speech. ;D
Paul is funny.  I hope you have him on again, soon. ;)

« Reply #3999 on: December 04, 2018, 02:20:32 AM »
I wasn't referring to any particular speech, just the word salad that came slurring out of his mouth. THAT was funny.

Haha, Paul is a good dude.

« Reply #4000 on: December 04, 2018, 02:22:07 AM »
The slurred speech. ;D
Paul is funny.  I hope you have him on again, soon. ;)

Certainly, I like it when Paul hangs out and drinks... I already know shit is gonna go, 90 going north. I feel sorta bad for Brooks, I didn't tell him I was going to have on a pirate drinking heavily, into the night.

« Reply #4001 on: December 04, 2018, 03:41:05 AM »
Certainly, I like it when Paul hangs out and drinks... I already know shit is gonna go, 90 going north. I feel sorta bad for Brooks, I didn't tell him I was going to have on a pirate drinking heavily, into the night.
Brooks was very cool.  Hope he comes back again, too.  ;)

« Reply #4002 on: December 04, 2018, 03:06:19 PM »
Brooks was very cool.  Hope he comes back again, too.  ;)

I like Mr. Agnew too, I'm sure he will return again.

« Reply #4003 on: December 05, 2018, 10:26:03 PM »
Live Saturday night 8 pm pst / 11 pm est

Peter Ward is a paleontologist and astrobiologist who studies life on Earth

—where it came from, how it ends, and what that means. His research is focused on the nature of the Cretaceous-Tertiary extinction event, which he explores at field sites in France and Spain. He also looks at speciation patterns and ecology of the living cephalopods. He is a Fellow of the Geological Society of America. In addition to his academic work, he is committed to public outreach, and has written a number of popular books for the a general audience.

His 1992 book On Methuselah's Trail received a "Golden Trilobite Award" from the Paleontological Society as the best popular science book of the year, and he won the Washington State Book Award for Gorgon. He has also featured in PBS's Evolution series, NOVA’s scienceNOW and Animal Planet's Animal Armageddon.

« Reply #4004 on: December 05, 2018, 10:43:44 PM »
Live Saturday night 8 pm pst / 11 pm est

Peter Ward is a paleontologist and astrobiologist who studies life on Earth

—where it came from, how it ends, and what that means. His research is focused on the nature of the Cretaceous-Tertiary extinction event, which he explores at field sites in France and Spain. He also looks at speciation patterns and ecology of the living cephalopods. He is a Fellow of the Geological Society of America. In addition to his academic work, he is committed to public outreach, and has written a number of popular books for the a general audience.

His 1992 book On Methuselah's Trail received a "Golden Trilobite Award" from the Paleontological Society as the best popular science book of the year, and he won the Washington State Book Award for Gorgon. He has also featured in PBS's Evolution series, NOVA’s scienceNOW and Animal Planet's Animal Armageddon.
Interesting. There was some talk/theories back-when about mining, "climate change," deep-sea operations, and hydro-fracturing bring "up" stuff. Be curious  if that is talked about....
Please also about "blue blood," no not Bush, but the crabs.... interesting, weird stuff.

« Reply #4005 on: December 05, 2018, 10:46:43 PM »
Interesting. There was some talk/theories back-when about mining, "climate change," deep-sea operations, and hydro-fracturing bring "up" stuff. Be curious  if that is talked about....

No doubt, we will talk about climate change & the end times. Current earth Changes, I'm sure politics will be brought up.

« Reply #4006 on: December 05, 2018, 10:49:11 PM »
No doubt, we will talk about climate change & the end times. Current earth Changes, I'm sure politics will be brought up.
Please also about "blue blood," no not Bushes, but the crabs.... interesting, weird stuff.

« Reply #4007 on: December 05, 2018, 10:53:55 PM »
Please also about "blue blood," no not Bushes, but the crabs.... interesting, weird stuff.

I'll keep it light.

« Reply #4008 on: December 05, 2018, 10:57:46 PM »
I'll keep it light.
Excuse the unintended pun but I find "interesting" the Atlantic had this. Those crabs and their eggs were always weird, to me. But, go figure, a lot weirder than I thought! And ancient and, apparently, useful?

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2018/05/blood-in-the-water/559229/

« Reply #4009 on: December 05, 2018, 11:09:38 PM »
Excuse the unintended pun but I find "interesting" the Atlantic had this. Those crabs and their eggs were always weird, to me. But, go figure, a lot weirder than I thought! And ancient and, apparently, useful?

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2018/05/blood-in-the-water/559229/

I knew what you meant. The first time I even paid attention to this was back in the summer of 09'. It's all interesting to me, using animal stem cells and all. They are already making Clones and hybrids etc.. lord.

« Reply #4010 on: December 07, 2018, 03:51:30 PM »
Change of plans...  Previous guest will be re-scheduled

Matthew Stein will be on the show Saturday night.

Author, engineer, designer, and green builder, Matthew Stein was born and raised in Burlington Vermont. His parents started him walking on skis at age three, hiking at age 5, backpacking at age seven, hunting at age 10, rock climbing and extreme skiing at age 11.

The Green mountains of Vermont, White mountains of New Hampshire, and the Adirondack’s of upstate New York were his four-season childhood play grounds. After graduating from MIT in 1978, where he majored in Mechanical Engineering, the lure of the “real mountains” of the west drew Mat across the country to California. 

Always enjoying work with his hands, and being outside in the wilderness, Mat found it stifling to go to work as a design engineer in Silicon Valley, pushing pencils day after day. So, he took breaks from engineering off-and-on for several years to be a carpenter, climb the vertical walls of Yosemite, and teach skiing and High School math.

In the mid eighties, after lots of stress and lost hair, he bailed from designing disc drives in Silicon Valley to a ten-acre homestead in the foothills of the Sierras. Mat has built hurricane and earthquake resistant, energy efficient, environmentally friendly homes.  He has also designed,  among other things, consumer water filtration devices, solar PV roofing panels, medical bacteriological filters, emergency chemical drench systems, computer disk drives, and portable fiberglass buildings.

A thirty year interest in alternative healing got its start while Mat was still a freshman at MIT, when he witnessed the miraculous remote healing of a crippled friend (big shake up to his scientific “Billiard Ball Theory of the Universe” way of thinking).  Over the years, this interest expanded to the use of herbs, homeopathy, and other alternatives to heal medical conditions that weren’t responding to western style medicine.

« Reply #4011 on: December 07, 2018, 06:49:01 PM »
Matt Stein? Cool! He is a friend of DocRam as I recall. Should be interesting. I'll try to stay sober.

« Reply #4012 on: December 07, 2018, 09:10:57 PM »
Matt Stein? Cool! He is a friend of DocRam as I recall. Should be interesting. I'll try to stay sober.

Indeed, it's been a long time since we last spoke. I always thought he was an interesting guy. We plan to talk about the coming end times and of course GMOs.

Second half will of course be wild and chaotic.... Definitely try to make it.

« Reply #4013 on: December 08, 2018, 10:20:18 PM »
And we are live.

« Reply #4014 on: December 08, 2018, 10:44:36 PM »
Where does one listen live these days?

« Reply #4015 on: December 09, 2018, 12:14:57 AM »
Where does one listen live these days?

Just click that

« Reply #4016 on: December 09, 2018, 01:40:02 AM »
Cool show tonight.  I love the way your chat room population is growing. ;) ;D

« Reply #4017 on: December 09, 2018, 02:17:32 AM »
Cool show tonight.  I love the way your chat room population is growing. ;) ;D

Thanks for tunning in, I loved seeing fellow bellgabbers there... That was incredible.

« Reply #4018 on: Yesterday at 04:59:00 AM »

« Reply #4019 on: Yesterday at 05:00:51 AM »
Thanks for tunning in, I loved seeing fellow bellgabbers EndOfDays Followers there... That was incredible.
FIFY. ;)