Author Topic: The Michael Decon Program  (Read 101853 times)

Re: The Michael Decon Program
« Reply #3330 on: April 26, 2018, 02:49:39 AM »
https://soundcloud.com/end-days-837238078/dr-albert-taylor-remembering-art-bell-beyond

Episode 97: Living In The Airwaves

Born and raised in Southern California, Albert Taylor performed development engineering on a top secret program which has since become known as the F-117A Stealth Fighter.
 He evaluated satellite system designs in support of former President Reagan's Strategic Defense Initiative (SDI) or Star Wars. During the late 1980's Taylor taught Logistics Engineering at Cerritos College, California. He has also served as a volunteer art instructor at St. Paul's Elementary School in West Los Angeles.

Taylor's art work has been exhibited in Southern California galleries. In 1992 he developed two prototype computers, and started a company called Phoenix Computers Systems, which he still owns today.

After a myriad of paranormal events, and as a result of a spiritual awakening, Taylor left behind nearly two decades of work as an aeronautical engineer/scientist, to author and publish his book, Soul Traveler. Taylor is currently a metaphysical researcher, teacher, lecturer and artist. He is an active member of International Association of Near Death Studies, Inc. (IANDS) and a participant in the Monroe Institute's On-line Email Voyagers program.

alberttaylor.com

« Reply #3331 on: April 27, 2018, 11:05:41 PM »
See you tomorrow live on the tunein app 8 pm pst - 11 pm est

http://tunein.com/radio/End-Of-Days-s252245/
Live chatroom
http://michaeldecon.com/?page_id=9

James Henry Fetzer (born December 6, 1940) is the Distinguished McKnight University Professor Emeritus of the philosophy of science at the University of Minnesota Duluth.

In the late 1970s, Fetzer worked on assessing and clarifying the forms and foundations of scientific explanation, probability in science, philosophy of mind, and philosophy of cognitive science, especially artificial intelligence and computer science.

« Reply #3332 on: April 27, 2018, 11:06:58 PM »
Big Jim is back!

« Reply #3333 on: April 27, 2018, 11:07:48 PM »
Big Jim is back!

He sure is, should be another fun episode.

« Reply #3334 on: April 27, 2018, 11:08:23 PM »
That guy is awesome! Nice job.

« Reply #3335 on: April 27, 2018, 11:10:23 PM »

How are the McAffee talks coming along?   

« Reply #3336 on: April 27, 2018, 11:17:34 PM »
How are the McAffee talks coming along?

Started off good, then things have been busy for him lately. I'm not sure when it'll happen. I am on good terms with his people however.

« Reply #3337 on: April 27, 2018, 11:18:24 PM »
That guy is awesome! Nice job.

Jims been on multiple times, he's definitely a good listen.

« Reply #3338 on: April 27, 2018, 11:21:36 PM »
Started off good, then things have been busy for him lately. I'm not sure when it'll happen. I am on good terms with his people however.

Hope it works out sometime.  He would be a fascinating guest. Smart, Out there and kind of scary...............

« Reply #3339 on: April 27, 2018, 11:24:25 PM »
Hope it works out sometime.  He would be a fascinating guest. Smart, Out there and kind of scary...............

Thanks so do I half the trouble is already done, he has acknowledged the show that's a good sign. Definitely a fascinating and Brilliant character and yes quite scary.

« Reply #3340 on: April 28, 2018, 03:05:49 PM »
Hello to my deviants out there,

Tonight I'll be on at 8 pm pst 11- pm est

Lots of JFK & Obtuse conspiracies, definitely TuneIn & don't be afraid to call in. (760) 332-8724 or Skype endofdaysmyke

http://www.tunein.com/radio/End-Of-Days-s252245/

« Reply #3341 on: April 28, 2018, 10:02:12 PM »
Live now

« Reply #3342 on: April 28, 2018, 10:06:20 PM »
Live now

Awesome.  Listening but won't be in chat tonight.

« Reply #3343 on: April 28, 2018, 10:15:44 PM »
Awesome.  Listening but won't be in chat tonight.

boo

« Reply #3344 on: April 30, 2018, 01:30:10 AM »
https://soundcloud.com/michaeldeconprogram/jim-fetzer-the-lost-sessions-michael-decon-end-of-days

Episode 98: The Magic Bullet

James H. Fetzer was born in in Pasadena, California, on 6 December 1940. He studied philosophy at Princeton University before becoming an artillery officer in the Marine Corps. He reached the rank of captain before resigning in 1966. Fetzer completing his Ph.D. in 1970.
Fetzer has taught at the University of Kentucky, University of Virginia and the University of South Florida. He was most recently McKnight University Professor in the Department of Philosophy at the University of Minnesota Duluth.

Felzer has published over 20 books and more than 100 articles and reviews in the philosophy of science and on the theoretical foundations of computer science, artificial intelligence, and cognitive science. He has also worked closely with David Mantik, Charles Crenshaw, Ronald F. White and Jack White in producing books on the assassination of the John F. Kennedy.
This has included Assassination Science (1998), Murder in Dealey Plaza (2000) and The Great Zapruder Film Hoax: Deceit and Deception in the Death of JFK (2003).

« Reply #3345 on: May 02, 2018, 05:04:35 PM »
Alfred Webre
5/5/18
8:00 PM PST / 11:00 PM EST

See you Saturday

« Reply #3346 on: May 05, 2018, 11:05:43 PM »
live now with Robert bruce

« Reply #3347 on: May 06, 2018, 01:47:37 AM »
Ha...fun times...good show, Myke...so, I'll check out that Gene Steinberg show...if you have any others to check out, let me know..

FRIENDSHIP

« Reply #3348 on: May 06, 2018, 02:13:38 AM »
Ha...fun times...good show, Myke...so, I'll check out that Gene Steinberg show...if you have any others to check out, let me know..

FRIENDSHIP

Thanks chefist for calling in, it's been so long.

This is a funny trashing.... In terms of just pure comedy there are some laughs typically in the second half of programs.

This was the last time horn was on, I think I pissed him off.

« Reply #3349 on: May 06, 2018, 04:51:29 PM »

Episode 96: Andromeda Council

Michael welcomed Tolec to the program, They discussed many aspects of Tolecs early contact experiences; and more important, what this time of change really means in terms of the ~ final elimination ~ of the Draco Reptilian lead "Cabal", the Illuminati families that have carried out their orders for years... and what it means for the human race.

Tolec is an Earth human representative of the Andromeda Council, an intergalactic, interstellar and inter-dimensional governance & development body of aligned benevolent star systems & planets of sentient, intelligent life for worlds in both the Milky Way and Andromeda galaxies.

Here on Earth they are collectively known as the Andromeda Council. In space where they function, the various member planets, ambassadors and other delegates simply refer to it as the Galactic Council. You can think of the Council as a deep space United Nations.

He has been given the name “Tolec”, as an Earth based, pubic persona work name by the five people with whom he regularly communicates who are stationed on the primary Andromeda Council biosphere where many of its meetings are held.

Tolec says he was first contacted as an adult in 1993 by his principal Andromeda Council contact person, the commander of the primary Andromeda Council biosphere, who like Tolec, is originally from the planet Dakote in the Taygeta star system located in the open star cluster of the Pleiades.

This commander took Tolec on three (3) closely clustered together but separate time-travel trips in the late summer of 1993, via an Andromeda Council scout craft, back in time to the 1840s to an area of rural Kentucky or West Virginia in the United States to observe a family of four in their day-to-day life struggles.

http://www.andromedacouncil.com/

« Reply #3350 on: May 06, 2018, 05:44:32 PM »

Episode 98: The Magic Bullet

James H. Fetzer was born in in Pasadena, California, on December 6th 1940. He studied philosophy at Princeton University before becoming an artillery officer in the Marine Corps. He reached the rank of captain before resigning in 1966. Fetzer completing his Ph.D. in 1970.

Fetzer has taught at the University of Kentucky, University of Virginia and the University of South Florida. He was most recently McKnight University Professor in the Department of Philosophy at the University of Minnesota Duluth.

Felzer has published over 20 books and more than 100 articles and reviews in the philosophy of science and on the theoretical foundations of computer science, artificial intelligence, and cognitive science.

« Reply #3351 on: May 07, 2018, 12:45:07 AM »

Episode 99: The Dark Arts

Longtime friend of the program Robert Bruce, teacher and author of numerous books and courses on astral projection, psychic self defense, kundalini, and other spiritual topics, joined Michael in the first segment. As always, Robert shared remarkable wisdom and anecdotes, and also discussed what's been going on with him.

Robert Bruce is the author of several groundbreaking books exploring such mysteries as the human energy body, the out-of-body experience, kundalini, mind's-eye vision, spiritual and psychic development, metaphysics, psychic security, spirits of nature, and manifestation. He is a true spiritual pioneer of our times, dedicated to exploring the dynamics of all things spiritual, metaphysical and paranormal. Robert Bruce is constantly testing the boundaries of the greater reality.

Robert began experiencing OBE at the age of four and raised his Kundalini in his early thirties, and many times since. He describes his life before Kundalini as a series of educational awakening events, leading to his spiritual rebirth in the Australian wilderness. His experience-driven approach to life has resulted in profound contact with his higher self.

During the conversation, Robert relayed a story about how he was demonically possessed. The story is intense and it is not suitable, for those weak of heart.

*After The Break*

Michael welcomes the audience  to another intense segment of pontification. A phone call from Pahrump, comes in with a familiar voice. Another classic segment, not to be missed.

« Reply #3352 on: May 08, 2018, 09:32:47 PM »
Tonight marks the 100th episode, thank you to those who have been with me since the beginning.

Su Walker is my guest, you are welcome to hang out 8 pm pst 11 pm est is kickoff.

https://tunein.com/radio/End-Of-Days-s252245/

« Reply #3353 on: May 08, 2018, 09:35:03 PM »
Congratulations on Episode #100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #3354 on: May 08, 2018, 09:41:56 PM »
Congratulations on Episode #100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you brave Noble gentleman.

« Reply #3355 on: May 09, 2018, 05:40:54 AM »

Episode 100: Zeta Reticuli

Su Walker joined the program, For over 20 years she has assisted police, the FBI, the CIA, CEO’s, doctors, chiropractors, psychologists, investors, actors, artists and people from all walks of life. Su will perform a psychic reading or medical intuitive reading for you over the telephone.

Often compared to the famed medium Edgar Cayce, with a full name, birth date and current location of an individual, Psychic Su Walker can access a great deal of information about someone using her clairvoyant abilities.

Su’s ease in remote viewing and working with individuals over the phone brings calls for assistance from a wide variety of professionals (police departments, CEO’s, financial advisors, physicians, chiropractors, attorneys, psychologists, investors) regarding everything from murder cases to patients with unusual medical difficulties, legal cases, relationship fidelity and more

« Reply #3356 on: May 09, 2018, 12:13:11 PM »
Karen Jackson joins me Sunday evening at 8 pm pst, don't miss it.

« Reply #3357 on: May 11, 2018, 11:34:56 PM »

Tomorrow night

8 pm pst 11 pm est

Futurist Alfred Lambremont Webre’s principal social contributions have been  founding the science of Exopolitics through his 2000 book Exopolitics, the 2014 discovery of the Omniverse as the 3rd major cosmological body [after the Universe and the Multiverse] through which humanity understands the cosmos, encapsulated in his book The Omniverse, the development of the Positive Future Equation & the Ascension Hypothesis that describes Soul development in our Universe & Omniverse.

https://tunein.com/radio/End-Of-Days-s252245/

« Reply #3358 on: May 13, 2018, 06:57:01 PM »
Karen Jackson joins me Sunday evening at 8 pm pst, don't miss it.

I'll be here, Thanks Mike!

« Reply #3359 on: May 13, 2018, 08:35:38 PM »
Great show last night, Myke, and great fun.  Thank you.