• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

RandomCast - A Podcast

Started by heater, November 27, 2016, 08:46:17 PM

wr250

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 26, 2017, 06:43:19 PM
Pitch away.. we'll consider all ideas.
Curtis has a family server rack to feed!

heater

Yes sir we are a little late but will get started soon

heater

Quote from: Catsmile on September 05, 2017, 07:50:36 PM

I try to keep my selfies off BG but I'll let this one pass.

This Saturday we will have a very relaxed RandomCast as we discuss Hurricane Irma in its last moments before hitting Florida while playing the game Roblox with my son.  We will do that for an hour then switch it up with Left4Dead 1 on Steam.

If you are interested in learning more about the free game Roblox just google it or check YouTube. If too lazy to do that just tune into this episode and he will tell you more than you want to know. You've been warned.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on September 08, 2017, 10:50:33 PM
I try to keep my selfies off BG but I'll let this one pass.

This Saturday we will have a very relaxed RandomCast as we discuss Hurricane Irma in its last moments before hitting Florida while playing the game Roblox with my son.  We will do that for an hour then switch it up with Left4Dead 1 on Steam.

If you are interested in learning more about the free game Roblox just google it or check YouTube. If too lazy to do that just tune into this episode and he will tell you more than you want to know. You've been warned.

What time, you gorgeous, biologically accommodating sex machine?

Monty Hall died today. Door #3.

Emergency Randomcast?

wr250

ive put up a stream at http://minifang.no-ip.info:8000/stream . just music , heavy on Rush.
additionally there is another stream at http://minifang.no-ip.info:8000/ezstream.mp3 with all the spec sheet gabcast and mvdrt shows randomly playing.

i should set up my pirate radio station lol.

heater

I'm live on my podcast.solutions stream for a bit playing music and talking to myself.  join me if you are bored and have a few minutes.  will be talking to George in about 20 minutes.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on November 30, 2017, 10:09:18 PM
I'm live on my podcast.solutions stream for a bit playing music and talking to myself.  join me if you are bored and have a few minutes.  will be talking to George in about 20 minutes.

George? You're going to have to be more specific.  ???

heater

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 30, 2017, 10:10:27 PM
George? You're going to have to be more specific.  ???

you know which one.  he needs no cue cards :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on November 30, 2017, 10:12:00 PM
you know which one.  he needs no cue cards :)

I thought he hated this fucking place and all who dwell here?  ???

heater

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 30, 2017, 10:13:04 PM
I thought he hated this fucking place and all who dwell here?  ???

he does. I don't know if he will be willing to be on air or take calls, but I will be talking to him soon.  therefore I am live testing my rig and listening to sad songs...you know doing shoe prep

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on November 30, 2017, 10:13:49 PM
he does. I don't know if he will be willing to be on air or take calls, but I will be talking to him soon.  therefore I am live testing my rig and listening to sad songs...you know doing shoe prep

Sounds really big.

heater

starrmtn001

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on November 30, 2017, 10:09:18 PM
Link, please? ;)

chefist

shit...did I miss a random cast?

heater

Good news! The RandomCast Lives, LIVE!

This weekend, probably Saturday night at 9PM Eastern.  I will be hosting a true RandomCast episode again, you know where anyone can join and co-host the show.  We will go for about an hour and debrief from the GoFundMe, talk about winners, loser, talk YOUR questions on how it all worked out!

I haven't checked with MV yet but I expect it to be on Ufoship's stream and using my discord channel for anyone that wants to listen or be on the stream as well.

Discord Voice Channel: https://discord.gg/JPV7yaS

Discord Chat Channel: https://discord.gg/wrZZvJd