• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

RandomCast - A Podcast

Started by heater, November 27, 2016, 08:46:17 PM

ponyboysunset

Quote from: aldousburbank on August 18, 2017, 11:07:59 PM
This post has pretty much nothing to do with bellgab.
Getting all angsty about nazis existing in this world or on this forum misses the whole point of living in a pluralistic society- or a "democracy", which so many alt liberals seem to otherwise fetishize. I may (hypothetically) have extreme prejudice against Catholics uh, 'cuz my ancestors suffered through the Roman inquisition. My only choice is whether to hate or not. I can't make them stop being Catholic nor can they force me to convert. Excellent. That's a huge improvement from what was happening before this great American experiment. Hell, 150 years ago the plains indians were killing on each other in the name of great spirit, tradition, and cultural superiority complexes. It's so easy to slip back into that shit and it begins by telling a person what they may or may not say, or believe. As a society we've yet to abandon inquisitory/witch hunt cultural appendages. As individuals, the true progressives are the ones whose personal opinions can exist independently of what anybody else fucking thinks. America! Fuck Yeah!

PS- Sometimes I think that the people with the coexist bumper stickers are the least able to.
I have no dog in this fight. I personally think the whole system is rigged so we don't rise up against the powers that be. Some people that are so emeshed on all sides in their rhetoric and beliefs don't realize they were taught to believe how they do.  Then again I don't run with a particular crowd and tend to judge people based on their actions and how they treat others. I don't care which political party they belong with as politics means very little to me.

I am happy to see none of the trolls have been here for a few hours. Awesome.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ponyboysunset on August 19, 2017, 06:53:10 AM
I have no dog in this fight. I personally think the whole system is rigged so we don't rise up against the powers that be. Some people that are so emeshed on all sides in their rhetoric and beliefs don't realize they were taught to believe how they do.  Then again I don't run with a particular crowd and tend to judge people based on their actions and how they treat others. I don't care which political party they belong with as politics means very little to me.

Do you think there's a difference between reason and belief? If so which one do you think would benefit politics more? Asking for a friend. Thanks.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Jackstar on August 18, 2017, 02:07:43 PM

The correct usage of was vs. were has never been so important, than it was in the above quote.

Hmm. Interesting...

heater

Don't forget tonight at 9pm EST on ufoship.com/chat be on air by using Discord.

heater

You're right! EDT I always forget!!

bateman

It smells different in here today, like someone Febreezed the place.

Lilith

Quote from: bateman on August 19, 2017, 12:34:42 PM
It smells different in here today, like someone Febreezed the place.

chefist

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on August 19, 2017, 12:46:13 PM
Oh, did ZaZa get banned?

Who? 

PS:  ZaZa's name was changed to OldGabber the other day. And IC3 TASK FORCE  was changed to ZaZa's Master, just for those who didn't know....

starrmtn001

Quote from: aldousburbank on August 18, 2017, 11:07:59 PM
This post has pretty much nothing to do with bellgab.
Getting all angsty about nazis existing in this world or on this forum misses the whole point of living in a pluralistic society- or a "democracy", which so many alt liberals seem to otherwise fetishize. I may (hypothetically) have extreme prejudice against Catholics uh, 'cuz my ancestors suffered through the Roman inquisition. My only choice is whether to hate or not. I can't make them stop being Catholic nor can they force me to convert. Excellent. That's a huge improvement from what was happening before this great American experiment. Hell, 150 years ago the plains indians were killing on each other in the name of great spirit, tradition, and cultural superiority complexes. It's so easy to slip back into that shit and it begins by telling a person what they may or may not say, or believe. As a society we've yet to abandon inquisitory/witch hunt cultural appendages. As individuals, the true progressives are the ones whose personal opinions can exist independently of what anybody else fucking thinks. America! Fuck Yeah!

PS- Sometimes I think that the people with the coexist bumper stickers are the least able to.

ALDOUS BURBANK FOR 2020!!! :-* :-* :-* ;) ;D

luicfer6G6

Quote from: brig on August 19, 2017, 12:47:16 PM
Who? 

PS:  ZaZa's name was changed to OldGabber the other day. And IC3 TASK FORCE  was changed to ZaZas Master, just for those who didn't know....

Zaza is still zaza, I think MV did ban him.

Lilith

Quote from: luicfer6G6 on August 19, 2017, 12:52:41 PM

Ok.  OldGabber types just like him IMO.  Maybe it's just a coinshedench.

starrmtn001

Quote from: ponyboysunset on August 19, 2017, 06:53:10 AM

PRAISE, MV! :-*

luicfer6G6

Quote from: brig on August 19, 2017, 12:54:45 PM
Ok.  OldGabber types just like him IMO.  Maybe it's just a coinshedench.
I'm sure it is zaza on a new screenname, but I think it was banned too, since they haven't posted since yesterday.

Lilith

Quote from: luicfer6G6 on August 19, 2017, 12:57:38 PM
I'm sure it is zaza on a new screenname, but I think it was banned too, since they haven't posted since yesterday.

Ok, Thank You!  COOL!  ;D

Our NBC investigators have looked into zaza aka Casio being banned and they have uncovered that his name still shows up in a members search of bellgab. I think we still have Pantine shampoo raper on the loose be on the look out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFvx8pHHTBc

chefist

Quote from: luicfer6G6 on August 19, 2017, 12:52:41 PM

Unless the meth finally did him in.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brig on August 19, 2017, 12:47:16 PM
Who? 

PS:  ZaZa's name was changed to OldGabber the other day. And IC3 TASK FORCE  was changed to ZaZa's Master, just for those who didn't know....

Wow, impressive how you keep up. Do you have a secret application that deduces false and puppet accounts?

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 19, 2017, 02:32:33 PM
Wow, impressive how you keep up. Do you have a secret application that deduces false and puppet accounts?

noo noo noo noo

https://youtu.be/dUA4F1uh1Jk

whoozit

Quote from: chefist on August 19, 2017, 01:06:08 PM
Unless the meth finally did him in.
I usually do not wish people ill but in this case I'll make an exception.

damon

Remember that RandomCast lives matter. ;)

Laurakinch

Quote from: NewStar on August 21, 2017, 01:58:05 PM
My DF and DF. My Dear Friends and Dipshits Fuckers.

OK, now that I got your attention with The Total Solar Eclipse 2017 let's do this.
I like this to be on the record at BellGab.

I don't really care that I'm banned.
Maybe actually MV did me a favor so I can spend time on something more beneficial then posting on this quite often disgusting forum.

So GTFO already. Bye bye dipshit.

heater

Confession does the body good so there's that. 

I was having pc issues that held up posting the latest episode of the RandomCast but should have it online tonight.

damon

Quote from: themudking on August 21, 2017, 05:32:12 PM

I was having pc issues that held up posting the latest episode of the RandomCast but should have it online tonight.
ok

damon

Quote from: themudking on August 21, 2017, 05:32:12 PM

Were the Russians hacking your PC?

heater

Quote from: damon on August 21, 2017, 05:50:51 PM
Were the Russians hacking your PC?

Yes, the Martinez Russians.