• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

RandomCast - A Podcast

Started by heater, November 27, 2016, 08:46:17 PM

chefist

Quote from: themudking on August 11, 2017, 09:35:02 PM
No shoe this weekend but we will be back next weekend to do it all again. You are welcome to co-host.  I should have a guest for that episode too!

Sorry, Curtis...Seems you and the big guys had a falling out. He offered a semi-apology on his latest inspection video. Hope you two can work it out...make things right. God bless...

heater

Quote from: chefist on August 11, 2017, 09:36:21 PM
Sorry, Curtis...Seems you and the big guys had a falling out. He offered a semi-apology on his latest inspection video. Hope you two can work it out...make things right. God bless...

We did?! I didn't know there were any issues, I thought we were at a good place. This may require an inbox!

damon

Quote from: themudking on August 11, 2017, 09:39:36 PM
We did?! I didn't know there were any issues, I thought we were at a good place. This may require an inbox!
Don't worry Curtis, I still like you and chefist

No randomcast tonight so I'm playing music at discord until someone shows up.

heater

Quote from: Radio Activity on August 12, 2017, 07:34:05 PM

Nice!

heater

Quote from: damon on August 11, 2017, 09:42:55 PM
Don't worry Curtis, I still like you and chefist

Thank you sir! And it's ok that I'm your favorite, chefist can handle it.

damon

Quote from: Radio Activity on August 12, 2017, 07:34:05 PM
Im on dicord now.

ZaZa

Quote from: damon on August 16, 2017, 12:04:22 AM
I'M GAY AND CASIO IS MY GAY LOVER. WE DO ASS SEX. NO CONDOMS.
WE ARE ALSO BOTH PEDOS.
wow damon you are a sic pervert, you should be reported to the authorities and arrested. 

damon

Quote from: ZaZa on August 16, 2017, 12:08:11 AM
wow damon you are a sic pervert, you should be reported to the authorities and arrested.
You are casio

damon

Playing music on the randomcast

ZaZa

Quote from: damon on August 16, 2017, 12:09:43 AM
You are mine casio only mine my pedo gay lover,
I like to marry you because I'm also pedo gay.
We have so much ass sex that I don't have time to take proper shit,
so all my shit is coming out through my mouth.
My future husband pedo gay Casio doesn't like to kiss me on the mouth because he is saying that my mouth
smells and tastes like shit. Daaa, if you didn't had your cock up my ass all the time I would be able to take a proper dump,genius.

two sick pedos, gross

heater

Nope...not happening on my thread.  Zaza until you call into the RandomCast and contribute in some way keep that weak ass troll shit out of here.  I'll backtrace it and lock it down on a hyperzoom to null you out man...you know it.

https://youtu.be/jG1h-BAYSbE

ZaZa

Quote from: themudking on August 16, 2017, 08:04:12 PM
Nope...not happening on my thread.  Zaza until you call into the RandomCast and contribute in some way keep that weak ass troll shit out of here.  I'll backtrace it and lock it down on a hyperzoom to null you out man...you know it.

themudking,
do you have balls to tell Dr.MDMD and some other trolls like damon and luicfer6G6 not to follow me in every thread and troll me,
or you are too big of a coward to address them?
it's so easy for you to pick on me, why don't you pick on those who come after I post and troll, maybe that way you can have some civility here.
                                                                  (just an idea in case it never occurred to you)

ZaZa

Quote from: themudking on August 16, 2017, 08:04:12 PM

BTW, SORRY FOR NOT EVEN CLICKING ON YOUR VIDEO LINK - just don't give a shit

heater

Yep I do have the balls to tell them to not troll in this thread if I needed to.  First please show me the post that DrMDMD put in here following you.  Second, Damon is a contributing member of the RandomCast and has been on many times.  Im a consistent dude so if you join a show or point me to the above post by DrMDMD  I will refrain from caring about the types of posts you place in here, otherwise slow your roll buddy

ZaZa

Quote from: ZaZa on August 16, 2017, 08:23:20 PM
themudking,
do you have balls to tell Dr.MDMD and some other trolls like damon and luicfer6G6 not to follow me in every thread and troll me,
or you are too big of a coward to address them?
it's so easy for you to pick on me, why don't you pick on those who come after I post and troll, maybe that way you can have some civility here.
                                                                  (just an idea in case it never occurred to you)

Quote from: themudking on August 16, 2017, 08:30:40 PM
Yep I do have the balls to tell them to not troll in this thread if I needed to.  First please show me the post that DrMDMD put in here following you.  Second, Damon is a contributing member of the RandomCast and has been on many times.  Im a consistent dude so if you join a show or point me to the above post by DrMDMD  I will refrain from caring about the types of posts you place in here, otherwise slow your roll buddy

I didn't only mentioned Dr.MDMD I mentioned others /I mentioned also your damon,
he was the troll in this particular thread, {others two trolls were referred to Bellgab in general}
So let me get this straight, because damon is contributing to your RandomCast that gives damon license to act like a swine. OK got it! 8)
Did that gave damon also license to lie and spread false story about MV installing virus on Falkies computer.
There was interesting post exchange between me and brig and damon about that.
There was interesting post/gif by MV in Falkies thread in response to my post about your precious damon.

Quote from: ZaZa on August 13, 2017, 10:11:24 PM
damon, die tonight in severe pain you turd.
it was you who started all this shit between Falkie and MV by spreading false news that MV put a virus on Falkie's laptop.
I hope you will die from a brain virus damon.

damon, you are running around Bellgab spreading false news and creating disharmony between members.
Same as you did with MV and Falkie. Are you happy now..??
damon,you used your sick brain to create all this fighting -so I hope now that your sick brain will destroy you as a part of BIG KARMA, you sick turd.

Quote from: mv on August 14, 2017, 07:36:45 PM

...and scrolling 17 posts down is my post in response to MV

Quote from: ZaZa on August 14, 2017, 09:15:21 PM
OK, I have a bit of dilemma here and I feel that I need to at least provide back up info since MV responded to my post.
I could not figure out what's the meaning of his gif is so I googled the image and got this response:  Say It Aint So GIF

"Say It Aint So" - I assume is in relation to my statement that damon /aka/ Mr.Spook spread the lie that MV put virus on Falkie's laptop.

It all started with post by brig, from here:
(and we post about it for several posts, BTW, I'm posting there under my CozyRozie username
Tho, I'm bit confused because in few of his posts damon /aka/ Mr.Spook is claiming that MV is very well aware of it,? ::)

................. QUOTES OF FEW POSTS ARE HERE IN The ORIGINAL THREAD/POST .....................

OK, so here are only some of the posts between myself, brig and damon /aka/ Mr.Spook
(there is few posts between these posts and few after)
but I wanted to make it easier to see the development of this "saga".
What's very strange and interesting is that brig is totally unaware of it, and as we know bring is regular in Falkie's thread.

So I don't know if MV knows this or not, but basing on the title of his gif "Say It Aint So" I felt it's my "responsibility"
to provide some explanation, to make it clear.
I realize that regulars here are familiar with damon's and laptop virus installed by MV story,..
tho now I'm not so sure if you consider that brig had no clue and brig is regular in this thread.

?? WTF ??  ?? WTF ??  ::)

But "your" damon /aka/ Mr. Spook did much more ugly deeds to set others against each others so he can watch them fight, that I posted about.
They are in Falkie's thread.
Tho you are might not give a shit about morality of damon as long as he contributes to you 'gig'

Dr. MD MD

Hey, is this stupid cuck bothering you guys?  :D

heater

all classic moves to deflect from a weak position. I cannot move on to new questions until the original requests are dealt with. If you have no interest in being on the RandomCast then this thread is a waste of your time. you have yet to prove a reason for the screen names you mentioned that are unrelated to this thread. You can admit it was a failed tactic to troll.

If you want to comment about this thread but not participate in the actual topic I doubt MV will get mad if you start a thread about this thread.  It's basic logic.

heater

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 17, 2017, 04:51:01 AM
Hey, is this stupid cuck bothering you guys?  :D

Let's keep it simple.  Read above...don't stick around if you don't like it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: themudking on August 17, 2017, 05:01:22 AM
Let's keep it simple.  Read above...don't stick around if you don't like it.

No worries. I'm out. I'll let ZaZa resume wishing you all rectal cancer in peace now. Enjoy.  ;)

ZaZa

Quote from: themudking on August 17, 2017, 04:59:31 AM
all classic moves to deflect from a weak position. I cannot move on to new questions until the original requests are dealt with. 1/.If you have no interest in being on the RandomCast then this thread is a waste of your time. 2/.you have yet to prove a reason for the screen names you mentioned that are unrelated to this thread. You can admit it was a failed tactic to troll.

If you want to comment about this thread but not participate in the actual topic I doubt MV will get mad if you start a thread about this thread.  It's basic logic.

1/. yes I have no interest to waste my time on some lame badly produced casts with lame topics.

2/. can you formulate this into proper english? it makes no sense. Something is wrong with your grammar mister.
         What reason ?? Reason for what ??  /Is english your first language?/

ZaZa

ha ha,
he come, he tried to kiss ass looking for browny points, he was told to fuck off, with no worries he fucked off. lol :)
/in other words he was bitch slapped/ ha ha ha ha ha 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on August 17, 2017, 08:53:00 AM
ha ha,
he come, he tried to kiss ass looking for browny points, he was told to fuck off, with no worries he fucked off. lol :)

heater

Quote from: ZaZa on August 17, 2017, 08:53:00 AM
ha ha,

He got them browny points though

heater

better than what? not wanting to have the trolling posts in here?  I'm not telling anyone they arent allowed to troll but if they want to hang in here contribute more than only troll posts.