• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Broad Cast

Started by Inglorious Bitch, November 17, 2016, 08:48:23 AM

Chine

Getting well wishes from authors, parapsychologists on Twitter for our first show tonight.
Loyd Auerbach just tweeted to us.

Some of you may already be following. Created a Twitter account for Broad Cast which is @BroadCastBG1

I'm trying to get the slightly handsome yet elusive Tobias McGriff to respond. #TeamTobias

Hashtag #BellGab if you tweet

starrmtn001

Quote from: Chine on November 18, 2016, 01:49:06 PM
Getting well wishes from authors, parapsychologists on Twitter for our first show tonight.

Some of you may already be following. Created a Twitter account for Broad Cast which is @BroadCastBG1

I'm trying to get the slightly handsome yet elusive Tobias McGriff to respond. #TeamTobias

Thank you, Chine.  I just clicked on Follow! ;)

Yorkshire pud

In the woo woo league, where is parapsychology?  Top ten?

Chine

Quote from: StarrMountain on November 18, 2016, 01:57:30 PM
Thank you, Chine.  I just clicked on Follow! ;)

Starr... If you can,  RT the tweets from my account as well as I'm tweeting from there too.

Chine

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 18, 2016, 02:05:55 PM
In the woo woo league, where is parapsychology?  Top ten?

Klingons work for you. Pud? I've got The Borg, Klingons, Romulan interested in our podcast too.

Lilith

Loyd is awesome.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Chine on November 18, 2016, 02:13:40 PM
Klingons work for you. Pud? I've got The Borg, Klingons, Romulan interested in our podcast too.

Klingons get a bad press in my opinion. Its the furrowed brow isn't it?

Chine

#TeamTobias vs #TeamJoshua

Heh heh IB  ;)

Zenman

How about #BroadTalk?   :)

starrmtn001

Quote from: Chine on November 18, 2016, 02:09:39 PM
Starr... If you can,  RT the tweets from my account as well as I'm tweeting from there too.
You got it, girlfriend. ;)

RoseGirl

Oh it's just so very special to see you all supporting each other's podcasts. *big smile* It's hard enough doing a podcast by yourself with all the work, energy and extra expense involved. About the last thing you need is folks trying to destroy your reputation, trash your efforts or make fun of you.

Congrats kids! So kind you all are!

Jackstar

Quote from: RoseGirl on November 18, 2016, 04:45:22 PM
folks trying to destroy your reputation, trash your efforts or make fun of you.

What's the common element here?

Roswells, Art

Good luck, Broads. The name cracks me up. I'll be on the road for your premier but hopefully I can download it later.

Yorkshire pud

Oh it's just so very special to see you all supporting each other's podcasts. *big smile* It's hard enough doing a podcast by yourself with all the work, energy and extra expense involved. About the last thing you need is folks trying to destroy your reputation, trash your efforts or make fun of you.

Maybe they won't mention fisting, eh? Or sell woo woo under the pretence of being of any use to anyone but themselves?

heater

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 18, 2016, 12:26:04 PM
Sorry to be pedantic, but its; (plus Justin)..okay?

You are correct.  Video to follow...

heater

It really is special in the true sense of the word

heater

Quote from: Herr Doktor Starr on November 18, 2016, 04:47:09 PM
What's the common element here?

Sneaky smart; the best kind of smart.

pyewacket

You two ladies have what it takes to put on a good show and I'm looking forward to your maiden 'Broad Cast' tonight. I'm happy for you both and I'm sure you'll attract plenty of fans. :)

F/Marry/Kill
Hoagland/Bell/Noory?
MV/Falkie/Sredni?

MV/Liberace!

zeebo

Quote from: pyewacket on November 18, 2016, 05:08:39 PM
You two ladies have what it takes to put on a good show and I'm looking forward to your maiden 'Broad Cast' tonight. I'm happy for you both and I'm sure you'll attract plenty of fans. :)

I echo the good wishes!  Please note though that given the time slot, you must bring your A-game, since at least on the west coast it'll be too early for most of us to be drunk yet. 

RoseGirl

Quote from: mv on November 18, 2016, 05:58:40 PM

lol So true, MV. Tis a thing of wonder and beauty, is it not?

Oh and thanks for responding to me as if I were a real human being. It helps.

:)

RoseGirl

Oh and I too wish the girls nothing but the best. Podcasts are not easy to do....but I am sure they will do well.

rosie

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 18, 2016, 02:21:34 PM
Klingons get a bad press in my opinion. Its the furrowed brow isn't it?

well there's farting in airlocks (Dutch Oven), Klingons pick on little old ladies, tribbles don't like them... and oh yes, they are always armed.  ;)

EarthAlien007

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 17, 2016, 08:48:23 AM
"In America more people have podcasts than indoor plumbing" - Sredni Vashtar quoting some comedian.

And true to form, Chine and I will be shooting the shit on a live show this Friday night, 9pm eastern time. Big Red aka Sexual Napalm aka Curtis will be producing the show and MV has graciously said he will post the podcast on his ufoship site.

We will take a call or two, if the spirit moves anyone to call in. See you then.

Brilliant team up.  8)
I'm looking forward to this.