MY birthday to day , 1975 11 10 , ))

Started by GaborSweden, November 09, 2016, 05:29:10 PM

theONE

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on November 12, 2016, 08:44:57 PM
Umm...   1.* Who's sensitive ?
:D  LOL - Are you pulling a Falkie ?

From your own fingers...
and

(There is the possibility that you might have been joking with these posts, but it doesn't come across that way)

Do you see my point   ???

Let me ask you this:
2.* Why do you think it is, that people here find you annoying, and treat you the way they do ?

3.* Would you like the other people here to interact with you more kindly ?
Even though you've changed your posting style since you've returned, there is a lot of bad blood to overcome and it won't happen overnight.

4.* Here's some pointers:

Take note of the dynamic of the thread you're in -  you seem to be oblivious to it.

5.* Ditch Google translate (unless this whole ' English is not my native Language '  bit, is nothing more than a ruse, and in reality you are a Davebot, PremRat, Art's stalker, psychopath, chat-bot, or just plain socially inept,) and use a translator that you can back-check the translation - something like:
http://imtranslator.net/     http://imtranslator.net/translation/portuguese/translation/
Most translation software doesn't convey your original context and makes you look like a troll - none of them transliterate verb forms well. It's hard enough to try to convey the intent of a post in a chat-room without faulty software making your intent look even worse than what you actually meant.  This I believe, is why you miss the subtlety and nuances of so many posts. 
6.* Don't take things so seriously here, you seem to hang on to perceived slights and blow them way out of proportion.  A lot of posts here are tongue-in-cheek.  This isn't /x/. (Once again, you seem not to be understanding the dynamic of this site.)

You may , for example,  be joking around in your post, but the way it is translated can make you look like a real dick. Back translate to avoid this - if you don't want people misinterpreting the point you are trying to get across.

7.* No one likes spam or walls of text - (this post has turned into one.) 8.* If you want people to take you seriously, be concise.  Convey your point in as few words as possible. Increase your vocabulary in your native tongue , if need be.  If there is interest in what you are saying, you'll get a genuine response and a chance to elaborate, instead of people attacking or ignoring you.

Each thread on this site has its own dynamic, try to learn them. What's acceptable in one thread may not be acceptable in another. It's what's known as an unwritten rule. Falkie was given his own thread so he would stop polluting all the other ones with his spam and begging.  The last thing you want to do is to fall into the same category as Falkie. Look at what people around here think of him and how he gets treated.

As far as me being a hypocrite, you're missing the context of the situation again.
9.* Take a look at my comment, I was rather nice about it, (especially after reading your posts in the other threads from when you started posting @ BG )  and I only brought that to your attention once - to illustrate a point.
You were pulling a Yoko Ono, trying to break up the band (from my point of view), when you started posting in the OSOM thread. ( I treat Gabor differently than I treat you because Gabor doesn't go stomping through the threads  like a raging bull in a china shop. )  Once again, this goes back to the dynamic of how people are interacting with each other at the time.  You totally missed , or chose to ignore, the point I was trying to convey.
http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,8014.msg705028.html#msg705028
http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,8014.msg705013.html#msg705013

Even last night in the Art Bell thread - you just didn't get the context of the situation, and for the amount of time you spend here, you should have a pretty firm grasp on it by now.

This is still an Art Bell fan site. Every other thread (besides Arts' ) is just a diversion for when Art isn't around -although a lot of them have taken on a life of their own, and people go to them for the people that regularly hang out there.
You were asked nicely, and more than once, to stop beating a dead horse after Art posted.
10.* Do you realize, that Art held off on posting, because of your constant harassment ?   His comments were directed at you.
MV, who is generally pretty damn mellow,  even commented on your bombastic constant haranguing of Art .
=================================================================================
All Hail "SAGE" MV  :)
(Praise MV)  ;)
=================================================================================

We may not be happy about how Art left, but he is always welcome to post here.  Your posts directed at Art, come across as a stalkers' posts would. It's creepy.  A person is only going to put up with so much constant negativity before they say to hell with it.

We also have people here from all walks of life, everything from hardened criminals to the nicest people in the world. Everyone has a different background, was brought up under different conditions and live in varying environments. Please don't judge people by relating only to your experiences and upbringing.  You should know by now that there are some really decent people here, even if you don't agree with everything they say.

Back to the point:

Gabor is not using translation software as far as I can tell, but, he is making an effort to learn on his own, (English is one of the most difficult languages to learn. You should know that.) and for that, I applaud him. Therein lies the difference.  11.* From where I'm sitting, your comment to him was rude, demeaning, arrogant, and hypocritical - hence, the award. 12.* Once again, it goes back to the translation software you are using, making your posts seem like you are intentionally being an asshole, when in fact, with that post, you probably weren't.  (I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here and reading it from the point of view that you were actually trying to be helpful.)

Please try to learn to read the situation. My original comment was directed at the post of yours I quoted.

13.* You have been trying for months to get me to respond to your posts.
14.* How you handle this response will determine how I treat you in the future.   ;)

WoW dude you must be a female or in transition...fuck you are so emotional like a menstruating woman.
I wasn't going to respond to this boring wall of text but you made so many silly and stupid comments that I will.

1.* I'm not going to allow for someone like you to insult me with out cause.
I can take criticism if I truly deserve it, but I'm not going to lay down when stupid insult is thrown in my direction.
Post one word in my post that was insulting to Gab.

2.* Ask me if I care what they think of me, I know that they read my posts and think of points that I'm raising..
they might not agree with them but are familiar with them now.

3.* Don't care one way or another -what ever....

4.* Keep them to yourself ,I never asked for your opinion -you have way too high
opinion about yourself. Look in the mirror....

5.*  you are so stupid and naive..where did you get the idea that I'm using google translator ,hahahahaha ,LMAO

6.*  from your wall of 95% nonsensical text you are the one who is butthurt here, not me , LOL

7.*  look at your post first.
I don't care if they like it or not --nobody is forcing them to read it.
There are couple of posters here who's posts I don't read any more because the composition of text is just difficult
to read to follow, it is a continuos string of words not separated into sections,..and those posters are very smart
and have interesting things to say {from me reading their previous posts} but now I just skip their posts 
..so I suggest that others do the same with my posts...and I'm sure some do just that ;)
And I'm cool with that...hahahaha

8.* Again, keep you ideas and apply them to yourself -everyone here can and will type the way they feel..
don't impose your style on others -this is not communist China.

9.* calling me "Worlds BIGGEST Asshole" -sure it was -that's why you got my response
and you were treated like a piece crap for insulting me with out the real cause...you used your
emotions not your reasoning -that's why I suspect you are a female.

10.*  Fk, or I have so much power for telling the truth that Art was not able to argue his innocence,
or Art is just a pussy male...

11.* Maybe you are sitting on a dildo...the way you are thinking ,who knows?
Again you are projecting your feminine emotional energy -you are not thinking using logic and reason
like normal male should.You just made fool of yourself in that statement, you are justifying yourself in the same way Hillry's
supporters justifying her evil past.
Maybe you are sitting on a dildo...the way you are thinking ,who knows?

12.* Again ,you know how stupid that it what you are assuming in that statement,...boy you are so stupid and have no imagination. LOL

13.* You are fucking delusional ...hahahaha if you think that way.
you see I operate on a very different set of "principles" -if someone posts something that is funny I will comment on
that if their post made me lough {and many times I lough reading posts here till tears flow from my eyes and my stomach hurts}
or I give a response aka answer something other poster asked,..and you in your stupid mind think that I'm trying to get
people to respond to my posts....hahahaha hahaha haha hahah , you are so stupid if you are thinking that , LMAO right now
you are such a fool, LOL
You think of yourself way too high boy....

14.* I don't give a shit how you treat me now or in the future...hahahaha, you are not important to me
and pleas PLEASE DON'T TYPE ANYMORE NONSENSE like you just did...follow your own advise
you are embarrassing yourself thinking that you are so super special....hahaha 

This post was brought to you by the most hated poster on BellGab  -theONE
poster who has one of the biggest balls on BellGab  *poster who is not afraid to tell it like it is*
theONE hated by 99% of BellGabbers --- read by 100% of BellGabbers

theONE

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on November 13, 2016, 06:17:03 AM

BLAAAAAAAAAAAH  Ha Ha Ha Ha   -  SUCKER !

I just ripped you a new one, so what else are you going to say ..................../

The only thing you ripped was your own queef.

By your post, you exposed yourself as a psychopath that has  an ego and the arrogance to surpass even Hoagland.  ::)

theONE

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on November 13, 2016, 11:48:13 AM
The only thing you ripped was your own queef.

By your post, you exposed yourself as a psychopath that has  an ego and the arrogance to surpass even Hoagland.  ::)

no,..by my post I showed that you are not some kind of authority here to tell people what and how they should write their posts
and that you have no business to try to boss others around.
You have your area of expertise as a computer gig/hacker -and people are acknowledging that- but stay away from
bossing others around especially when you have no clue what you are talking about.

You still being a coward and did not address my first couple of posts.../you just skipped ever them because you know that
you got owned/ and that you have no logical intelligent bases to support your lunacy...

Please don't write your super long super insane maniacal theses any more ,
maybe you are good at writing computer hacking codes using 1 and 0 , but using words is not your..forte
stick to ones and zeros