• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

NYPD issues Ultimatum to FBI

Started by anunnaki, November 03, 2016, 10:38:13 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: anunnaki on November 03, 2016, 07:07:29 PM
No "attempted blackmail" at issue-An Ultimatum is not necessarily "Blackmail" (Blackmail is an act, often a crime, involving unjustified threats to make a gain (commonly money or property) or cause loss to another unless a demand is met.)

As I said before "We'll See".

Oh yes...we certainly will. ;D. What do you say? Give it until next week for it to go mainstream? A month? Two?

And yes it is blackmail; do it or else. Whether money is exorted or not is irrelevant. This 'chief'...do we have a name yet? Just so we know who will be suing the ass off Alex Jones and his lackies. I expect there isn't one.

anunnaki

Quote from: Robert on November 03, 2016, 06:53:43 PM
Who said it was nowhere to be found?

The main character in the "Novel".

anunnaki

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 03, 2016, 07:16:37 PM
Oh yes...we certainly will. ;D. What do you say? Give it until next week for it to go mainstream? A month? Two?

And yes it is blackmail; do it or else. Whether money is exorted or not is irrelevant. This 'chief'...do we have a name yet? Just so we know who will be suing the ass off Alex Jones and his lackies. I expect there isn't one.

So then using your "Logic" a mother telling her child to pick up his toys or no TV tonight ("do it or else") is guilty of Blackmail.

Absurd !

GravitySucks

Quote from: anunnaki on November 03, 2016, 07:25:20 PM
So then using your "Logic" a mother telling her child to pick up his toys or no TV tonight ("do it or else") is guilty of Blackmail.

Absurd !

anunnaki

Compelling an official to do their job under threat of exposure for not doing it, is not Blackmail. In some jurisdictions a Writ of Mandamus can be obtained which orders the official to either do their job or vacate their position.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: anunnaki on November 03, 2016, 07:25:20 PM

Absurd !

Semantics. You allege a fictitous NYPD 'chief' has basically told the FBI (persons therein unknown), that if they don't release some alleged evidence of a crime (which is likely to be sub judice, and therefore to be presented at any trial, not before), then this NYPD 'chief' will. Yes?

Utter bullshit. A police officer doing that would be fired for dereliction of duty, and possibly perverting the course of justice. But as you say...we'll see.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: anunnaki on November 03, 2016, 07:36:31 PM
Compelling an official to do their job under threat of exposure for not doing it, is not Blackmail. In some jurisdictions a Writ of Mandamus can be obtained which orders the official to either do their job or vacate their position.

Which official(s)? Who? Name names.

theONE

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 03, 2016, 02:07:59 PM
Its on Youtube; it just gotta be true..just gotta.

pud you are sounding more and more that you are supplementing your income from Hillry's Paid Shills Foundation

theONE

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 03, 2016, 01:36:22 PM
You haven't found any, or you're in no mood to look? He admitted it. He's admitted he'd fuck his own daughter if she wasn't his daughter. Though honestly. I don't think that would stop him.

pud,now you are being a lying prick ,Trump said that he would date her -not fuck her
pud you starting to loose you credibility on this board
Stop fucking lying you stupid fuck !!!
Tell the truth dump on him that's fine but don't spread lies you fucking cunt.... had enough of your bullshit

theONE

Quote from: anunnaki on November 03, 2016, 02:58:08 PM
Well... How many here bought Art Bell's Bull Shit story about shots (or was it fireworks) and a stalker for his exodus ?
Or the Ramona death story followed by a new marriage 4 months later ?

Where are your "Iotas of Truth " ?

very good point anunnaki

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 03, 2016, 06:01:47 PM
a perfectly reasonable explanation though.. begins with B, and ends in t.

Show me on this spirit board what your fascist handler taught you to spell.

Quote from: mv on November 03, 2016, 11:57:14 AM
I can't find any sources I'd trust.

theONE

You haven't found any, or you're in no mood to look? He admitted it. He's admitted he'd fuck his own daughter if she wasn't his daughter. Though honestly. I don't think that would stop him.

you know pud one thing is to make innocent comments about person you don't like in your case is Trump, to dump your frustration
on him in a strong but still civil way,..but what your are spreading is very different you entering area of sexual perversion and that is very wrong pud.
Especially that Trump never said that HE WOULD FUCK HIS OWN DAUGHTER /SHOW US THE PROFF OF IT PUD/ - or STFU
/and you posted that filthy lie several times already pud/ You pud are spreading very bad very insulting lies about Trump
You post shit like that one more time and I will make Trump and his lawyers aware of it I promise you that !!!

What you posted pud is of the same caliber if I was to post that pud is a pedhopile -how would you feel about that pud?? 

Think about it -- you going to far with your hate towards Trump, stick to the facts pud, be rough on him be cruel towards him
but don't create false very dangerous lies pud

And answer this question -is it true that you are a pedhoplie pud??

Jackstar

He's admitted he'd fuck his own daughter if she wasn't his daughter.

... so what would that make her? A clone???

Any official updates yet? Has the NYPD 'Chief' been arrested for attempted blackmail yet? No? Damn.

Has the FBI complied with the 'chief'? No? Damn.

Has any news station on TV or radio other than Alex Jones led the story yet? No? Damn.

Any NYPD police officers gone on record to verify the story yet? No? Damn.

I'm sure there's a perfectly reasonable explanation though.. begins with B, and ends in t.
Actually, it made the Washington Post...           ;)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/hes-got-to-get-control-of-the-ship-again-how-tensions-at-the-fbi-will-persist-after-the-election/2016/11/03/d28fc6c6-a050-11e6-8832-23a007c77bb4_story.html

Here's the first one:  https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/fbi-to-conduct-new-investigation-of-emails-from-clintons-private-server/2016/10/28/0b1e9468-9d31-11e6-9980-50913d68eacb_story.html

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: theONE on November 03, 2016, 09:34:29 PM
you know pud one thing is to make innocent comments about person you don't like in your case is Trump, to dump your frustration
on him in a strong but still civil way,..but what your are spreading is very different you entering area of sexual perversion and that is very wrong pud.
Especially that Trump never said that HE WOULD FUCK HIS OWN DAUGHTER /SHOW US THE PROFF OF IT PUD/ - or STFU
/and you posted that filthy lie several times already pud/ You pud are spreading very bad very insulting lies about Trump
You post shit like that one more time and I will make Trump and his lawyers aware of it I promise you that !!!

What you posted pud is of the same caliber if I was to post that pud is a pedhopile -how would you feel about that pud?? 

Think about it -- you going to far with your hate towards Trump, stick to the facts pud, be rough on him be cruel towards him
but don't create false very dangerous lies pud

And answer this question -is it true that you are a pedhoplie pud??

You're drunk. Sober up. Do it. Or you'll be down to the mid 400's, you won't like that. Now will you? Sober up.

theONE

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 03, 2016, 10:24:43 PM
You're drunk. Sober up. Do it. Or you'll be down to the mid 400's, you won't like that. Now will you? Sober up.

in that case I'm sobbing up :)
400 is way to harsh...
I'm going to post in near future some very flattering stuff to earn better ranking ,LOL

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 03, 2016, 10:26:48 PM

No mention of a NYPD chief making ultimatums to the FBI. That was the thread title.
Oops, you got me there, but this isn't the first time a BG thread has derailed. ;)

WTF ???     Can't get to that first link anymore. It just kicks back to the landing page now.  Bastards removed the link. >:(

albrecht

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on November 03, 2016, 10:46:32 PM
WTF ???     Can't get to that first link anymore. It just kicks back to the landing page now.  Bastards removed the link. >:(
https://web.archive.org/web/*/https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/hes-got-to-get-control-of-the-ship-again-how-tensions-at-the-fbi-will-persist-after-the-election/2016/11/03/d28fc6c6-a050-11e6-8832-23a007c77bb4_story.html

Quote from: albrecht on November 03, 2016, 11:16:36 PM
https://web.archive.org/web/*/https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/hes-got-to-get-control-of-the-ship-again-how-tensions-at-the-fbi-will-persist-after-the-election/2016/11/03/d28fc6c6-a050-11e6-8832-23a007c77bb4_story.html
LOL, yup. Thanks albrecht. It was up long enough to get indexed.

https://web.archive.org/web/20161029013619/https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/fbi-to-conduct-new-investigation-of-emails-from-clintons-private-server/2016/10/28/0b1e9468-9d31-11e6-9980-50913d68eacb_story.html

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 03, 2016, 02:11:25 PM
It's on the BBC. It's gotta be true..just gotta. duh!  ::)
I think he's referring to the other BBC...

anunnaki

Erik Prince: NYPD Ready to Make Arrests in Weiner Case

“So the plot thickens. NYPD was pushing because, as an article quoted one of the chiefs â€" that’s the level just below commissioner â€" he said as a parent, as a father with daughters, he could not let that level of evil continue,” Prince said.

“From what I understand, up to the commissioner or at least the chief level in NYPD, they wanted to have a press conference, and DOJ, Washington people, political appointees have been exerting all kinds of undue pressure on them to back down,” he added.

“They found State Department emails. They found a lot of other really damning criminal information, including money laundering, including the fact that Hillary went to this sex island with convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. Bill Clinton went there more than 20 times. Hillary Clinton went there at least six times,” he said.

http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2016/11/04/erik-prince-nypd-ready-make-arrests-weiner-case/

anunnaki

DRUDGE HEADLINE FRIDAY 11-4-16

WIKI WICCAN: PODESTA PRACTICES OCCULT MAGIC

Dr. MD MD

Any official updates yet? Has the NYPD 'Chief' been arrested for attempted blackmail yet? No? Damn.

Has the FBI complied with the 'chief'? No? Damn.

Has any news station on TV or radio other than Alex Jones led the story yet? No? Damn.

Any NYPD police officers gone on record to verify the story yet? No? Damn.

I'm sure there's a perfectly reasonable explanation though.. begins with B, and ends in t.

British government! I knew it all along.  ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: anunnaki on November 04, 2016, 10:58:09 AM
Erik Prince: NYPD Ready to Make Arrests in Weiner Case

“So the plot thickens. NYPD was pushing because, as an article quoted one of the chiefs â€" that’s the level just below commissioner â€" he said as a parent, as a father with daughters, he could not let that level of evil continue,” Prince said.

“From what I understand, up to the commissioner or at least the chief level in NYPD, they wanted to have a press conference, and DOJ, Washington people, political appointees have been exerting all kinds of undue pressure on them to back down,” he added.

“They found State Department emails. They found a lot of other really damning criminal information, including money laundering, including the fact that Hillary went to this sex island with convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. Bill Clinton went there more than 20 times. Hillary Clinton went there at least six times,” he said.

http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2016/11/04/erik-prince-nypd-ready-make-arrests-weiner-case/