• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Bellgabers you think would be good eats.

Started by ksm32, November 02, 2016, 02:21:13 AM

ksm32

That's right,

Who do you want to turn into poo?

WOTR

Quote from: ksm32 on November 02, 2016, 02:21:13 AM
That's right,

Depends... Are we lighting them up, Akwillie style? 8)

Value Of Pi

Quote from: ksm32 on November 02, 2016, 02:21:13 AM
That's right,

Are you sure we're allowed to do that?

ksm32

For the record:

This thread exists at MV's behest. This decision/conversation (between myself and  MV) took place last night shortly after 2AM Pacific time.

Proceed ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ksm32 on November 03, 2016, 01:11:18 AM
For the record:

This thread exists at MV's behest. This decision/conversation (between myself and  MV) took place last night shortly after 2AM Pacific time.

Proceed ;D

Did the two of you have any names in mind? A friend asked.

onan

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 03, 2016, 08:45:39 AM

Not a bellgabber, but Ruth Chris, for the irony alone.

SredniVashtar

I'd eat pate, if only because I wouldn't need to waste any time on the marinade. He comes pre-soaked in bourbon.

ItsOver

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 03, 2016, 09:08:18 AM
I'd eat pate, if only because I wouldn't need to waste any time on the marinade. He comes pre-soaked in bourbon.
Yep.  Not only has he already been marinaded, he's ready to spread.   

Falkie.  :)

It would be a ton of bacon and a ton of bullshit.

ksm32

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 03, 2016, 08:45:39 AM

Negative.

Tell your "friend" they can relax.

One of the problems with this thread is that if you nominate somebody as good eats, they will assume that you're assuming they are of a rather, plump and tender physique. Personally I would be damned offended if nobody wanted to eat me. I'm good stuff, dammit!

ksm32

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 03, 2016, 09:08:18 AM

ATTA BOY!!  Now THAT! is an answer.

Hog

I'd consume Jesus Juice.   It would be easy to swallow, because they're a juice, with the side benefit of being mostly empty calories with no PROVEN benefits.  Jesus Juice would be easier to eat if female.

peace
Hog

I ate a few of the people who are often mentioned in the "People we miss" thread, and except for the one with the gamey leg, they were delicious sautéed in olive oil with garlic and shallots with a side of Lyonnaise Yukon gold potatoes.

ksm32

Quote from: Hog on November 03, 2016, 09:07:59 PM
Jesus Juice would be easier to eat if female.

peace
Hog

Good point

...So female members would be easier on the digestion

akwilly

I would eat Brig. Because I'm a bellgabber so she wouldn't mind to much.

pate

Quote from: ItsOver on November 03, 2016, 09:20:51 AM
Yep.  Not only has he already been marinaded, he's ready to spread.   

Thoth whole eye deer, is banal icepick...

theONE

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 03, 2016, 11:12:19 PM
Tastier too. :D

21 post pics of your goats if you don't mind, let us look at them maybe we can eat them..unless they are possessed by evil forces
in that case we would have to exorcise them first

P.S. you know that goats are evil, /image of a goat is used to represent Baphomet/
I know that you are aware of that...let's kill your evil goats -you can stream live execution done by you with a knife
and cupcake holding it's head by the horns
Maybe MV can set up GabCast video stream for that event -would get MV lot's of traffic and for BellGabbers lot's of fun watching
those little evil bastards die ... :)

1. "How did goats become a symbol associated with evil?"
https://www.reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/1qsarm/how_did_goats_become_a_symbol_associated_with_evil/

2. "The Terrible Truth About Adorable Baby Goats"
https://www.buzzfeed.com/meganm15/baby-goats-are-jerks?utm_term=.ni1Wpwq99#.qlMNYzDyy
"Sure, they’re cute and all, but those kids are jerks. There’s just no getting around it."
/lot's of funny pictures + videos plus even surfing goat/ lol

3. "Goats on the Left" - goats in the Bible.... LOL
http://www.cgg.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/Library.sr/CT/ARTC/k/574/Goats-on-Left.htm

[attachment deleted by admin]

paladin1991

Quote from: theONE on November 03, 2016, 11:37:52 PM
21 post pics of your goats if you don't mind, let us look at them maybe we can eat them..unless they are possessed by evil forces
in that case we would have to exorcise them first

P.S. you know that goats are evil, /image of a goat is used to represent Baphomet/
I know that you are aware of that...let's kill your evil goats -you can stream live execution done by you with a knife
and cupcake holding it's head by the horns
Maybe MV can set up GabCast video stream for that event -would get MV lot's of traffic and for BellGabbers lot's of fun watching
those little evil bastards die ... :)

1. "How did goats become a symbol associated with evil?"
https://www.reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/1qsarm/how_did_goats_become_a_symbol_associated_with_evil/

2. "The Terrible Truth About Adorable Baby Goats"
https://www.buzzfeed.com/meganm15/baby-goats-are-jerks?utm_term=.ni1Wpwq99#.qlMNYzDyy
"Sure, they’re cute and all, but those kids are jerks. There’s just no getting around it."
/lot's of funny pictures + videos plus even surfing goat/ lol

sb]3.[/b] "Goats on the Left" - goats in the Bible.... LOL
http://www.cgg.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/Library.sr/CT/ARTC/k/574/Goats-on-Left.htm

D1, is that you with the neighbors goats?  For some reason, I thought you were a dude. *shrug*  A little fem maybe, but I still thought you were a dude.

theONE

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 03, 2016, 11:45:33 PM
D1, is that you with the neighbors goats?  For some reason, I thought you were a dude. *shrug*  A little fem maybe, but I still thought you were a dude.

haha, no that's cupcake's friend that 21 is writing about in his sci-fi novel "How aliens kill my goats and removed their rectums"

whoozit

Chefist must be pretty tasty.  The Cooking with Chefist! thread is all about preparing him.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on November 03, 2016, 10:10:33 PM
I ate a few of the people who are often mentioned in the "People we miss" thread, and except for the one with the gamey leg, they were delicious sautéed in olive oil with garlic and shallots with a side of Lyonnaise Yukon gold potatoes.

You're just showing off again.

ItsOver

Quote from: ksm32 on November 03, 2016, 11:09:22 PM
Good point

...So female members would be easier on the digestion
I sampled Nowhere in Time but ended-up with a bad case of indigestion.

Hog

I'd go for a midnight snack, I'm imagining a little Star Mtn. on the tip of my tongue right now, Hmmmm!!! 
I see you know the proper use OF THE SPICES and STUFF.  I know MV sets people straight when they dont know how to use the spices and stuff.

I'm pretty sure my professional college would shred my accreditations at this point, but I'm sorry, BellGabber 1st, human 2nd.  And with that, I am satiated, good night all.

peace
Hog