Author Topic: RELIGION Thread  (Read 21168 times)

Re: RELIGION Thread
« Reply #600 on: December 09, 2018, 09:04:11 AM »
Wow! A Jew dumping on Christianity?! Shocking.  ::)

you sick piece of shit.. Hitler was better than you, mengele.. you will exist in the darkest place in hell  and may never get out

« Reply #601 on: December 09, 2018, 11:49:52 AM »
you sick piece of shit.. Hitler was better than you, mengele.. you will exist in the darkest place in hell  and may never get out

Righ back at ya!

Hey, everyone! Look at me!! :D

« Reply #602 on: December 09, 2018, 12:39:16 PM »
Nope, that's not what he said.  Try again, shithead.

You LYING PIECE OF SHIT!

Read your own citatiion, asshole!

"In the letter to Gutkind, the renowned physicist wrote of his love of the Jewish people, to whom he said he gladly belonged. But he also said Judaism, “like all other religions,” is an “incarnation of primitive superstition.”

“No interpretation, no matter how subtle, can change anything about this [for me],” Einstein wrote."

Re: RELIGION Thread./...please watch your language
« Reply #603 on: December 09, 2018, 01:42:17 PM »
This is RELIGION Thread, so please watch your language you Godless primitive LGBT members or supporters.
Show some respect for God and His servants.
Use your bad language in other threads please.
Thank You !!

« Reply #604 on: December 09, 2018, 01:45:21 PM »
This is RELIGION Thread, so please watch your language you Godless

Die soon. 8)

« Reply #605 on: December 09, 2018, 01:47:47 PM »
Die soon. 8)

Moron2267, you are the crippled freak of nature here,not me.
I have perfect body. Your body is deformed..and brain as well.

« Reply #606 on: December 09, 2018, 01:58:08 PM »
I have perfect body. Your body is deformed..and brain as well.

« Reply #607 on: December 09, 2018, 03:11:36 PM »
I was raised Catholic and it took me many years to realize why I'd always fall asleep in church. It's because masses are the opiate of religion.

« Reply #608 on: December 09, 2018, 03:21:07 PM »
I was raised Catholic and it took me many years to realize why I'd always fall asleep in church. It's because masses are the opiate of religion.

Lol!

Upper right corner for that one. 8)

« Reply #609 on: December 09, 2018, 05:16:43 PM »

« Reply #610 on: December 09, 2018, 05:20:56 PM »

« Reply #611 on: December 09, 2018, 07:39:33 PM »
You LYING PIECE OF SHIT!

Read your own citatiion, asshole!

"In the letter to Gutkind, the renowned physicist wrote of his love of the Jewish people, to whom he said he gladly belonged. But he also said Judaism, “like all other religions,” is an “incarnation of primitive superstition.”

“No interpretation, no matter how subtle, can change anything about this [for me],” Einstein wrote."

This ^^^ is a good visual representation of what I feel like when I see one of your inevitable replies to my posts.

You are preternaturally stupid.  You are a bellicose moron who can't understand any concept, no matter how simply expressed, unless it is tube-fed to you by some conspiracy retard.  You are an enchanted hobo, a professional space-occupier, a shoebox filled with oily diarrhea shrieking at me through your seven teeth.

I love my dog. She's really great and I'd do anything for her. I'd also put her in a burlap bag and beat her with a brick if it meant not seeing you fuck yourself with a lunchbox every five minutes.  But then I think, why bother?  At the end of the day, when we all go offline, you get to be you.  And really, what could be worse than that?

« Reply #612 on: December 09, 2018, 09:31:40 PM »
I WILL POST THIS VIDEO HERE in the RELIGION Thread as this is an example of all the creations of God
and they need to be told about The LORD JESUS CHRIST.

"Tribe meets white man for the first time 1/3 (with narration)"
An isolated tribe in Papua New Guinea meets the white man for the first time.
This took place in the 1970s when there were more un-contacted tribes that today.
However even today there are still a few tribes that have not yet met the rest of civilization

« Reply #613 on: December 09, 2018, 09:38:35 PM »
Might as well I post the other two videos from this series.

"Tribe meets white man for the first time 2/3"

« Reply #614 on: December 09, 2018, 09:39:34 PM »
"Tribe meets white man for the first time 3/3"

« Reply #615 on: December 10, 2018, 06:38:58 PM »

This ^^^ is a good visual representation of what I feel like when I see one of your inevitable replies to my posts.

Yes public poasting of puerile pedantry prescribes a parsimonious pounding.

You are preternaturally stupid.  You are a bellicose moron who can't understand any concept, no matter how simply expressed, unless it is tube-fed to you by some conspiracy retard.

Said the simpering statist to his master...

You are an enchanted hobo, a professional space-occupier, a shoebox filled with oily diarrhea shrieking at me through your seven teeth.

Visually interesting a tad better than your usual trenchant fare here.

I love my dog. She's really great and I'd do anything for her.

A real master of the tie you are.

I'd also put her in a burlap bag and beat her with a brick if it meant not seeing you fuck yourself with a lunchbox every five minutes.  But then I think, why bother?  At the end of the day, when we all go offline, you get to be you.  And really, what could be worse than that?

Lotsa projection in this one.

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7TKUa74eWvYkW7hm/giphy.gif