• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Grand Unification Axiom G t ∝ mc²/e

Started by Stellar, October 20, 2016, 06:43:31 PM

Stellar

I'm not a string theory fan!  What I see in space time is an unfolding of matter which exploded long ago.  Everything was derived from pure energy with anti-matter hydrogen colliding with its opposite hydrogen element in the expanse of ether. So in the case of high energy you would have low gravity and a time frame which operates upon matter differently than now.

The geodesic three dimensional universe was created as a tetragrammaton and instantaneously exploded to form what we see today.  Forces which work upon us are not separate but interlock and work in cohesion.  The ongoing cosmic spin, I call it with uniformity and order as is a geometric wonder.  From vibrations and spin of a neutrinos to the spin of galaxies and all matter interwoven with fractals we see an equation that seeks balance.

You can't label gravity as a 2 for spin for a theory built on its statistics; as much as I cannot label, (G t ∝ mc²/e) as the Axiom of the Universe!  In fact, what I have derived does look a bit more eloquent, but without the math to support it with its basis being the center indicator of an equation as the key to the universes behavior how can it is trusted?

1) Gravity is not constant from the neutrino to the pulsar, but customary to our time frame!
2) Time is a reference point!
3) Matter is the clay
4) Light is the wonder
5) And everything is energy (that being said gravity is a derivative of energy)

3600 seconds*G ∝ 5.972 × 10^24 kg*299792^2/5.4×10^41 Joules

https://en.wikipedia...nitude_(energy)

a)    Standard Constant for (G)  6.674 08(31) x 10-11 m3 kg-1 s-2
Page 21

b)    With these numbers you should be able to derive a closer constant to the respective gravity for earth in 1 hours’ time using my Grand Unification Theorem

3600 seconds*G ∝ 5.972 × 10^24 kg*299792^2/5.4×10^41 Joules
=

See attachment for outputs which are nearly equal, but I believe the Grand Unification Formula I use more accurately predicts gravity for earth in 1 hours' time span.
Attached Files

onan

Stellar meet Kevolution, Kevolution, meet Stellar.

zeebo

Quote from: Stellar on October 20, 2016, 06:43:31 PM
The ongoing cosmic spin, I call it with uniformity and order as is a geometric wonder.  From vibrations and spin of a neutrinos to the spin of galaxies and all matter interwoven with fractals we see an equation that seeks balance.

I can't comprehend the technical details but pretty cool idea imho.  Hope you keep working on it.

Juan

Is all of this parallel universe, parallel time, there is no time, Trump lost the popular vote, Hillary is reptilian, pizzagate, actually an attempt to escape the reality that sNoory has been on the air for 14-years?

Quote from: Juan on January 14, 2017, 05:11:01 AM
Is all of this parallel universe, parallel time, there is no time, Trump lost the popular vote, Hillary is reptilian, pizzagate, actually an attempt to escape the reality that sNoory has been on the air for 14-years?
So the evil mastermind that is Dave has caused a slide into an alternate reality because people want so badly to get away from him? :o  Is Dave a member of the cabal ?  Is Dave really the Architect of the Matrix that just plays stupid to fool the non-vigilant ?  Inquiring minds want to know. ???