• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Why did Art Bell pick Heather Wade?

Started by Dwindling Stacks, October 17, 2016, 09:35:48 PM

After reading a great deal of posts on the "Great Radio Hope" Heather Wade, why her?  I knew her at one point in her life and I am mystified on why a private person would do a radio show.  I know she is a huge huge fan, but really don't understand what the appeal really is.  I know Heather can quietly manipulate a situation to her benefit, guilty right here, but what did Art Bell see in her that most of use do not.  Just curious.

theONE

Quote from: Dwindling Stacks on October 17, 2016, 09:35:48 PM
After reading a great deal of posts on the "Great Radio Hope" Heather Wade, why her?  I knew her at one point in her life and I am mystified on why a private person would do a radio show.  I know she is a huge huge fan, but really don't understand what the appeal really is.  I know Heather can quietly manipulate a situation to her benefit, guilty right here, but what did Art Bell see in her that most of use us do not.  Just curious.

Perhaps question could be posted: "what Art did hear in his phone when Heather was working as a sex-phone Madam" -
-just speculating on behalf of a friend-

theONE

Quote from: mikuthing01 on October 17, 2016, 09:45:08 PM
is this a serious thread?
From his posts, looks like he knows her personally, (maybe ex-boyfriend), and looks that this thread is for real.

Quote from: Dwindling Stacks on July 12, 2016, 07:37:43 PM
After reading a lot of the post here in regards to Heather, she has had a rough life. It's interesting to read these posts because I knew her at one point in our lives and she sounds much the same. For her to do this show is like complete Nirvana. After listening to her show, she is at best when she lets down  her guard. I really understand that she is not "Art" and will never be able to replicate that feeling you got before. Heather will never quit until there is nothing more to come back to, I just really hope that she finds her own gig.

Quote from: Dwindling Stacks on October 17, 2016, 09:35:48 PM
After reading a great deal of posts on the "Great Radio Hope" Heather Wade, why her?  I knew her at one point in her life

He said as much in the last Bellphiles. There was no other option, it's either Heather or the show dies.

theONE

Quote from: nooryisawesome on October 17, 2016, 10:34:06 PM
He said as much in the last Bellphiles. There was no other option, it's either Heather or the show dies.

..could be both ?!

Quote from: nooryisawesome on October 17, 2016, 10:34:06 PM
... There was no other option, it's either Heather or the show dies.

And that would have been... a loss?

Quote from: Paper*Boy on October 19, 2016, 09:23:37 PM
And that would have been... a loss?

Not at all. No one else wanted the job; who could blame them. Heather was a willing groupie, who dreamed of playing in rock star Art's world.

theONE

Quote from: god of thunder on October 19, 2016, 09:41:33 PM
Not at all. No one else wanted the job; who could blame them. Heather was a willing groupie, who dreamed of playing in rock star Art's world.

Also interesting factoid is that (Redacted)-Heather posted here and said it that Art has her privet phone number
[approximately] 2 years before Art started MITD Show.
Why would Art have her phone number -did Art called her and she "serviced" him as a sex-phone worker ??

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: theONE on October 20, 2016, 12:39:56 PM
Also interesting factoid is that (Redacted)-Heather posted here and said it that Art has her privet phone number
[approximately] 2 years before Art started MITD Show.
Why would Art have her phone number -did Art called her and she "serviced" him as a sex-phone worker ??

where is the post in which she says this?

K_Dubb

Quote from: mv on October 20, 2016, 12:42:48 PM
where is the post in which she says this?

Quote from: (Redacted) on November 05, 2013, 11:23:14 PM

No!!!  No Art, please, no!!!  You are NOT washed up.  Please don't believe this CRAP!!!!
Oh my god, please call me, you have my number Art.  You need SUPPORT.
There are no dreams you have crushed... you're THE KING OF THE NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please, Art, call me.

Yorkshire pud

No!!!  No Art, please, no!!!  You are NOT washed up.  Please don't believe this CRAP!!!!
There are no dreams you have crushed... you're THE KING OF THE NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please, Art, call me.

C'mon; she was far from the only one who couldn't get far enough up his arse and use his shit for toothpaste.  Since the 'stalker'â,,¢ episode, there's been a lot of back peddling, a lot of departures from those who said that a 'cabal' was trying to rubbish Bell, because AB would never lie, no sirrrreee bubb.

Heather Wade just had an incentive to stay 'loyal'. Not difficult when she apparently called the police from her home about an alleged incident that happened at his! The loyal ones didn't think that strange; or if they did they didn't say anything.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 20, 2016, 01:18:17 PM

she was far from the only one who couldn't get far enough up his arse and use his shit for toothpaste. 

If you let me use that, I won't tell anyone about the skidmarks on your sporran or the improbable series of events which led to them getting there.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on October 20, 2016, 01:46:04 PM
If you let me use that, I won't tell anyone about the skidmarks on your sporran or the improbable series of events which led to them getting there.

Sigh: use it as you do all the lascivious baubles of erotica to satisfy that primal, animalistic, wanton lust, you so readily administer on the poor unsuspecting objects of your depraved desires.

Improbable? Perhaps. But the pig, the ladyboy and the sporan all cleaned up well enough to go back to their rightful owners.

theONE

What's that all about -in the TRC / Top Right Corner

SOMEONE IS IN DISTRESS ? ? ?

[attachment deleted by admin]

theONE

Please, Art, call me.

C'mon; she was far from the only one who couldn't get far enough up his arse and use his shit for toothpaste.  Since the 'stalker'â,,¢ episode, there's been a lot of back peddling, a lot of departures from those who said that a 'cabal' was trying to rubbish Bell, because AB would never lie, no sirrrreee bubb.

Heather Wade just had an incentive to stay 'loyal'. Not difficult when she apparently called the police from her home about an alleged incident that happened at his! The loyal ones didn't think that strange; or if they did they didn't say anything.

pud, question:
do you know how to quote posts here ? you know that look like mine -or do you prefer copy and paste?

Corona Kitty

This thread
Quote from: JesusJuice on October 20, 2016, 02:20:00 PM
Just use the Girl Noory Faq to find other HW gems.

http://pastebin.com/9BS5D3Sn

Someone actually took a lot of time to compile all of that, wow just wow.

This was one big turd fest from the beginning.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: theONE on October 20, 2016, 02:12:08 PM
pud, question:
do you know how to quote posts here ? you know that look like mine -or do you prefer copy and paste?

Yes. But the block of text was in a quote box, and I couldn't be bothered to go find the original. That's why I dumped it with my comments underneath.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: username on October 20, 2016, 02:47:36 PM
This thread

Someone actually took a lot of time to compile all of that, wow just wow.

Homework is seldom wasted...

K_Dubb

As you would, no doubt, number me among the back-pedalers (note the correct spelling) you assail with such winning delicacy, let me offer some justification:

I have the same questions you guys do about the stalker, but no evidence has emerged showing Art lied about it.  It's fun to satirize, but the worst you can say is that he used the death threats (not an uncommon feature of celebrity life) to abandon the show for reasons of expediency.

I have no complaint about Heather's accession, which also appears to have been a matter of expediency, other than that, in order to listen to Art's product, I have to cultivate the same delight in incompetence with which I listened to Noory for years.  I'm glad she's there as an alternative, and stuff like the last-ever GIS show on 10/28 she promoted last night promises to be entertaining.

Her failure to develop her scant talent for broadcasting has been disappointing, but I won't apologize for the great mountain of hopeful thoughts I nurtured at the start, which has been gradually eroded over the intervening months.  In light of this, Art's decision to appoint an obsessed fan who made no secret of her desire for a radio show as producer comes under scrutiny, and I'm interested in how that came about.

As for back-pedaling, I would be more inclined to accept the criticism if you guys showed any enthusiasm for anything, at all, ever, other than rejoicing that the nay-sayers are proved right once again.  I am not yet old or bitter enough.

theONE

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 20, 2016, 03:10:08 PM
Yes. But the block of text was in a quote box, and I couldn't be bothered to go find the original. That's why I dumped it with my comments underneath.

o - OK, because I was ready to volunteer to help you to master that skill... ;)

Now pud, stop dumping on Trump*the*Champ ..OK?

theONE

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 20, 2016, 03:15:46 PM
As you would, no doubt, number me among the back-pedalers (note the correct spelling) you assail with such winning delicacy, let me offer some justification:

I have the same questions you guys do about the stalker, but no evidence has emerged showing Art lied about it.  It's fun to satirize, but the worst you can say is that he used the death threats (not an uncommon feature of celebrity life) to abandon the show for reasons of expediency.

I have no complaint about Heather's accession, which also appears to have been a matter of expediency, other than that, in order to listen to Art's product, I have to cultivate the same delight in incompetence with which I listened to Noory for years.  I'm glad she's there as an alternative, and stuff like the last-ever GIS show on 10/28 she promoted last night promises to be entertaining.

Her failure to develop her scant talent for broadcasting has been disappointing, but I won't apologize for the great mountain of hopeful thoughts I nurtured at the start, which has been gradually eroded over the intervening months.  In light of this, Art's decision to appoint an obsessed fan who made no secret of her desire for a radio show as producer comes under scrutiny, and I'm interested in how that came about.

As for back-pedaling, I would be more inclined to accept the criticism if you guys showed any enthusiasm for anything, at all, ever, other than rejoicing that the nay-sayers are proved right once again.  I am not yet old or bitter enough.

I'm sure it was not as simplistic as her posting on BG,..since Art had her phone number since 05.Nov.2013
I'm sure [no proof] that they exchange phone calls and emails and they 'cooked' this whole thing up behind the scenes.

brig pointed out couple of times that (Redacted) posted something .."about her having a secret but she can not reveal that yet"
I don't know where that post is but that post is very telling..it gives much weight to the conspiracy theory that Art and (Redacted)
cooked that thing long before Art started MITD,..and the stalker was part of the plan.

;) The operation code name was [no proof of it also] code name was: "Art-6 (Redacted)-9" short version was: "AR69"  ;)

P.S. -also I'm 99% sure that aldousburbank knows much of the details of this "AR69"bullshit operation