• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

WackyLeaks: Random Whistleblower and Leaks

Started by GuerrillaUnReal, October 17, 2016, 07:21:28 AM

One of my favorite things while going through daily news aggregators and the dark corners is to see people claiming to be whistleblowers and leaks of inside information. 99% of them are bored autistis or schizos roleplaying but every once in awhile a genuine leak happens like the FBI one earlier this summer or political insiders popping up to spread info.

So largely for amusement, I thought it would be fun to collect the ones we come across out there.

Hello. I posted on 10/19 and was banned until today. A little back story.

I'm an investigator who is looking into an unusual happening taking place on the north american east coast. I've taken the name Darker Than for the purposes of posting.

There have been reports of loud, strange noises eminating from various woodlands from GA to ME. These noises are described as mechanical in timbre but grating, either metal on metal or metal on wood. No one sees anything or knows what it is.

But reports are becoming more frequent.

I've been hired by a particular entity to obtain information. As of yet, we have not tipped off the MSM, because we do not know what we will find. It is being called The Rising, but we don't know by whom.

It might be nothing. Or construction. But there have been whispers of something more dreadful. A name.

I am was on the outskirts of raleigh nc two nights ago. I will be in the suburbs of albany ny for a couple day, then, CT. I will be posting regularly before and after my outings. My findings in NC follow.

There was a great deal of construction in the area, but i went in the direction of the noise. This would have been around 1 am. The noises became louder and when i cleared the woods i came to an opening. A clear field in the full moon. Nothing was there. The noises sounded like they were coming from above.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 17, 2016, 07:43:52 AM
Leaked CTR document on the chans.

Yeah, it's pretty much what I've experienced from the usual suspects here.  ;)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 17, 2016, 08:51:32 AM
Yeah, it's pretty much what I've experienced from the usual suspects here.  ;)

I find it hard to believe CTR would waste their resources or time with a site the size of BellGab. They don't seem to mess with any of the secondary chans. I think the Shills here are naturally that stupid programmed by MSM or muh feelz. But it's incredible watching how CTR works on the usual suspect sites----------. It's like JIDF campaigns on steroids and crystal meth. The most interesting thing I notice is from about 10 PM to 5:30 AM, the shilling goes completely away on the main sites. Then ramps up heavy around 6 AM.

This guy has been talking about this for weeks. Supposedly some nuclear bombs are coming out soon.

I don't really buy it but this has been kicking around the dark corners for two or three weeks.

Anonymous (ID: 85gB9kc4)  10/19/16(Wed)14:46:14 No.93686213▶>>93686822 >>93687127
First, the offices have become a literal hell
we aren't allowed off the premises of the building for any reason for our shifts (including to eat) and instead get pizzas, or take out

Our personal items are placed into lockers, including phones, keys, anything else
Before I was fired there was talk of bringing in security to pat down the employees before they started working

We work lengthy shifts up to 15 hours in some cases for about 15 dollars, cramped into a room filled with propaganda posters, working at keyboards with some keys removed (like the print screen key)

Anonymous (ID: 85gB9kc4)  10/19/16(Wed)14:50:15 No.93686792▶>>93687372
CTR has been steadily breaking down rapidly since the podesta emails because we had no counter for them, so we've resorted to copypastas, and older tactics

The morale has been rock bottom especially with the implementation of the new security measures

older disgruntled employees have been fired and fresh faces were being cycled in

I know that there's been at least 2 actual real ctr employees who've posted their experiences, the rest have been fake roleplaying or ctr employees faking you guys

Anonymous (ID: 85gB9kc4)  10/19/16(Wed)14:55:19 No.93687485▶>>93688395
>>93686573
>>93686577

we have no access to email, nor are we allowed to check out emails, we have cameras pointed at us and other employees checking to make sure we are doing our work

we are alsoo using older shitty computers and internet explorer ad the tech savvy among us are used to the newer age of computers
I feel like absolute shit for my work at CTR and I truly regret it and haven't gotten good sleep because of it

after the first employee posted their experiences that's when security tightened, then CTR started posting the fake employee stories

Anonymous (ID: 85gB9kc4)  10/19/16(Wed)15:03:52 No.93688723▶
>>93688099
the podesta emails and the recent sec kerry leaks are what I'm sure panicked CTR, higher ups have been constantly on the phones with our superiors (I have no clue who they are)

we know more emails are coming and that's why everyone is panicked
from what I've eavesdropped (and that was probably why I was fired) the higher up people are seriously furious because I could hear yelling on the phone

I can also say we operate on multiple websites, but pol has been our major target and sliding damming posts and threads

Anonymous (ID: 85gB9kc4)  10/19/16(Wed)15:07:03 No.93689164 ▶>>93689367
>>93688395
I don't know which one it was, just that it happened and we had to start writing ideas up for fake employee stories

I know one of the people I was fired with was going to post a bit as well, and I would have posted sooner, but I was on the plane back home

>>93688659
I know that hillary's aides and alot of her people are now seriously distrustful of her and are worried about being scapegoats for the shit that's been happening

Anonymous (ID: 85gB9kc4)  10/19/16(Wed)15:12:36 No.93689942 ▶
>>93689008
mostly young kids fresh outta high school or college

most break very quickly but keep working for the paycheck
we bought old accounts at first, but lack of funds means we had to make new throwaway accounts
>>93689074
>>93689118
I just finished reading that thread I can tell you that is a legit employee and probably my friend who I said was gonna post
I don't know about the scrrencap, but I'm pretty sure that was probably something only the higher ups used to communicate with

Anonymous (ID: 85gB9kc4)  10/19/16(Wed)15:19:14 No.93690892 ▶
>>93689367
most everyone did, sometimes we had a hard time eating the pizzas and spagetti they had brought in, I can't even eat anything with red in it anymore

>>93689289
the polls on tv are rigged for sure
they were oversampling the democrats like crazy

>>93689622
this. again we were monitored and everyone was basically spying on each other to make sure no one was leaking info

>>93689712
actually the reason this would happen is for one we didn't know about the catalogue view>>93689859
we honestly went into this thinking we were doing good things, it wasn't until someone started makingallusions to the ss and hitler and how they thought they were doing the right thing too and they they were just following orders that many of us started breaking

>>93691228
election fraud has only been mentioned as something we need to debunk
>>93691355
again that's when all hell started breaking loose
and some of the employees either laughed it off saying that it was true but it hurt others

>>93691283
I just wanted to let it all out and confess, if you don't believe me that's fine

Anonymous (ID: 85gB9kc4)  10/19/16(Wed)15:27:42 No.93692032 ▶>>93692183
>>93691403
keep posting directly to CTR, tell them how they are literally hitler's ss and only doing what there were ordered to, if you post actual nazi quotes or other things like that thatwill help
IF YOU KEEP TELLING THEM THEY ARE LIKE HITLER'S SS AND ONLY DOING WHAT THEY WERE ORDERED TO THEY WILL BREAK

Anonymous (ID: 85gB9kc4)  10/19/16(Wed)15:30:28 No.93692445 ▶>>93692634
>>93691763
pol and the donald is a major target because there's where the major leaks appear
every time you guys post new leaks or emials or evidence we flood in and counter post

>>93691883
I am mispelling because I'm scared, and anxious to leave so I can get back in my home and start packing

>>93692319
I meant 15 dollars an hour not a day

I've honestly come to love and hate this site, and I do believe I've gotten rather redpilled
I no long hate white people, and I learned a lot simply from doing my research on things you guys have posted
>>93692092
that guy is a doctor, and he's supposed to be there in case she suffers heat exhaustion due to her age

I truly don't want to have been a part of this anymore and I hope you guys can forgive some of us, but the rest are serious believers in liberalism and those guys are really crazy

Anonymous (ID: 85gB9kc4)  10/19/16(Wed)15:38:33 No.93693621 ▶>>93694285 >>93694639
>>93692634
we try to post with freshly made accounts
that's about the only thing we do on donald
in actuality not too many of us even post in politics anymore because the mods do the work for us and a few are doing it on their own

>>93693014
honestly, a lot of people working there have vastly overstated our tech savvyness just so we could get a job

Anonymous (ID: 85gB9kc4)  10/19/16(Wed)15:43:46 No.93694361 ▶>>93694576 >>93694610 >>93694990
>>93693764
because I was young and naive

I will be voting for Trump

believe or disbelieve all you guys want
but at least leave with one bit of advice
keep calling out CTR, tell them they are just doing their jobs just like hitler's ss
KEEP DOING THAT AND YOU WILL BREAK THEM FASTER

Anonymous (ID: 85gB9kc4)  10/19/16(Wed)15:46:47 No.93694777 ▶>>93694940
>>93693933
Great!
this will work
also another poster there was right, oh god they told the really younger workers that we were basically the good cops of the internet, working to bring truth to lies and bullshit like that

Anonymous (ID: 85gB9kc4)  10/19/16(Wed)15:53:30 No.93695742 ▶
another thing guys, the remaining CTR employees are very stressed and are at their breakng point, we've been stressed and constantly pushed and I know that a few people cried in the break rooms sometimes

Also we had those adult coloring books in the break room and prismacolor pencils so we could destress

most ctr shills are young people who don't know better, just keep hitting them please guys, what makes me feel the worse is knowingall those young people working and slaving away and it's for the very corruption we thoight we were fighting

mikuthing01

Sometimes when the CTR shilling on 4chan gets bad enough i go to cripplechan. And although i fucking hate the layout there is almost no shilling and you can actually follow threads without all the CTR sliding and shit posting.

Quote from: mikuthing01 on October 19, 2016, 04:19:57 PM
Sometimes when the CTR shilling on 4chan gets bad enough i go to cripplechan. And although i fucking hate the layout there is almost no shilling and you can actually follow threads without all the CTR sliding and shit posting.

They were so bad that all they did was intensify resistance against them. That was one of the worst things I've ever seen. It goes back to my assertion all along that Hillary is hiring the most utterly retarded people to run her campaign. You'd think they'd learn from how incredibly smooth JIDF ops are but they bumblefucked their candidate so hard and accomplished the exact opposite of their goal turning the entire internet against them.

analog kid

Quote from: mikuthing01 on October 19, 2016, 04:19:57 PM
Sometimes when the CTR shilling on 4chan gets bad enough i go to cripplechan.

Corporate astroturfers give a rat's ass about the kids on 4chan. Hilarious.

They're going to have to be old enough to vote before anyone cares.

Quote from: analog kid on October 19, 2016, 04:50:27 PM
Corporate astroturfers give a rat's ass about the kids on 4chan. Hilarious.

They're going to have to be old enough to vote before anyone cares.

(This retard is on an Art Bell site.
Wonders why people might be interested in these things.)

Thanks for Correcting The Record bro.

analog kid

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 19, 2016, 04:52:46 PM
(This retard is on an Art Bell site.
Wonders why people might be interested in these things.)

Thanks for Correcting The Record bro.

You're saying everyone here is automatically a moron?

Quote from: analog kid on October 19, 2016, 04:55:10 PM
You're saying everyone here is automatically a moron?

You're assuming everyone who listens/listened to Art Bell is a moron?

analog kid

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 19, 2016, 04:56:36 PM
You're assuming everyone who listens/listened to Art Bell is a moron?

Try harder. Everyone who listens to Alex Jones is a moron.

Quote from: analog kid on October 19, 2016, 04:57:22 PM
Try harder. Everyone who listens to Alex Jones is a moron.

I'm sure everyone who cares what you think will take that into serious consideration.

analog kid

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 19, 2016, 04:58:14 PM
I'm sure everyone who cares what you think will take that into serious consideration.

No one gives a shit what you think dude. But go ahead and explain how jet fuel can't melt steal beams.

Jackstar

Quote from: analog kid on October 19, 2016, 05:00:23 PM
No one gives a shit what you think dude.

I'm curious about his thoughts on your atrocious command of the English language.

Quote from: analog kid on October 19, 2016, 05:00:23 PM
No one gives a shit what you think dude. But go ahead and explain how jet fuel can't melt steal beams.

What are you even talking about? How do you get this triggered over words on the internet? Throwing a temper tantrum over words on the internet that you were told up front are probably bullshit.  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Leafblowers should be banned. Noisy dirty crappy things. Use a rake!