• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What the hell puked/poo'd in my car?

Started by akwilly, October 12, 2016, 03:29:15 AM

theONE

Quote from: akwilly on October 12, 2016, 03:29:15 AM
Got home to see this on the hood of my truck. It is kinda frozen. Maybe some weird ass bird or maybe a bear puked in my hood. Not sure.

whoever puked on the hood of that Dodge truck was quite tall,..because I think the puker must used at least one hand to place on the hood
in order to support his body,or maybe even two hands, ..so there are finger prints there as well [and of course DNA]
...get forensics involved ASAP

[attachment deleted by admin]

theONE

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 12, 2016, 03:33:59 PM
Gawd.  Screw saving it.   Screw washing that shit off in your driveway.

Take your rig down to the Sunoco and run it through the drive-thru car wash - twice. 
Don't even muck mess around at one of those places with the hand held hose.
Make sure you drive  with the vent turn to inside circulation.   You don't want
to breathe in any fumes off of that muck either.

not a bad idea, ..but I would rather take it to a hand car wash 8) :P

Willy, please don't trust automated drive-thru washing job.
Hand job is the only way to go here....

akwilly

Quote from: theONE on October 12, 2016, 06:03:00 PM
whoever puked on the hood of that Dodge truck was quite tall,..because I think the puker must used at least one hand to place on the hood
in order to support his body,or maybe even two hands, ..so there are finger prints there as well [and of course DNA]
...get forensics involved ASAP
I didn't see any hand/paw prints on the hood. I didn't have any cleaning products so I sprayed wd40 on it and scrubbed. It is glass like. I think i will need to chisel it off. This is after I scrubbed on it

Quote from: akwilly on October 12, 2016, 06:29:47 PM
I didn't see any hand/paw prints on the hood. I didn't have any cleaning products so I sprayed wd40 on it and scrubbed. It is glass like. I think i will need to chisel it off. This is after I scrubbed on it

Jeez Louise dude.  What the hell is it?   It looks worse with each subsequent pix you post.

albrecht

Was it glowing at all at night? The coloring almost reminds me of those glow sticks used in the military and by ravers. Maybe someone busted one open or, like that viral internet video, where a kid microwaved one. But that wouldn't explain the 'chunks' of what looks like food. Bile has a green-yellowish color so puke is still a viable option and that and stomach acid is acidic (as I mentioned before.) Nasty.

theONE

It that case we are talking nuclear nano particles here [possible radiation hazard], /picture related => matching green colors/.
Very serious shit poop man.
IN THIS CASE, before you take yoor rig for a hand-job-wash I would get a Geiger counter meter device and check for radiation intensity.

Halloween business opportunity Alert !!!
get the green chunks and wrap in shiny gold foil and sell to grocery stores as trick-or-treats

Now that I think about it, Howard Hughes had Chase Kloetzke on awhile back.  She discussed a vaguely similar case involving
"Alien Reproductive Fluid"  Could a big alien with a raging case of intergalactic gonorrhea  have enjoyed rosey on the hood of the Dodge?   

The Case starts at about 26:30

akwilly

Quote from: albrecht on October 12, 2016, 07:21:42 PM
Was it glowing at all at night? The coloring almost reminds me of those glow sticks used in the military and by ravers. Maybe someone busted one open or, like that viral internet video, where a kid microwaved one. But that wouldn't explain the 'chunks' of what looks like food. Bile has a green-yellowish color so puke is still a viable option and that and stomach acid is acidic (as I mentioned before.) Nasty.
It wasn't glowing last night but oddly there were a few northern lights that came out which were the exact same shade of green.

akwilly

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 12, 2016, 08:11:50 PM
Now that I think about it, Howard Hughes had Chase Kloetzke on awhile back.  She discussed a vaguely similar case involving
"Alien Reproductive Fluid"  Could a big alien with a raging case of intergalactic gonorrhea  have enjoyed rosey on the hood of the Dodge?   

The Case starts at about 26:30
I've seen worse things in my neck of the woods.

albrecht

Quote from: akwilly on October 12, 2016, 08:42:04 PM
It wasn't glowing last night but oddly there were a few northern lights that came out which were the exact same shade of green.
Lends even more credibility to some type of alien or worm-hole activity. Could the alien have confused the Ram logo with a real Ram in anticipation of laser-like mutilations and rectum coring? But when confronted with the metal of the Dodge threw up? Contact LMH.  ;)

akwilly

Quote from: albrecht on October 12, 2016, 08:44:25 PM
Lends even more credibility to some type of alien or worm-hole activity. Could the alien have confused the Ram logo with a real Ram in anticipation of laser-like mutilations and rectum coring? But when confronted with the metal of the Dodge threw up? Contact LMH.  ;)
I will need to investigate the tail pipe for any "coring"

albrecht

Quote from: akwilly on October 12, 2016, 09:39:34 PM
Do you recall any barking or agitation from your dog during the time this happened? Dogs, apparently, can sense activity better than us (whether it is a human outside creeping around and puking or UFO/Alien/Bigfeet puking?)

Quote from: akwilly on October 12, 2016, 09:39:34 PM

Watch yourself.   You don't want to end up like Strieber.

akwilly

Quote from: albrecht on October 12, 2016, 09:46:49 PM
Do you recall any barking or agitation from your dog during the time this happened? Dogs, apparently, can sense activity better than us (whether it is a human outside creeping around and puking or UFO/Alien/Bigfeet puking?)
didn't notice anything out of the ordinary

akwilly

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 12, 2016, 09:54:15 PM
Watch yourself.   You don't want to end up like Strieber.
well it would get me in Heather's show at least lol

Quote from: akwilly on October 12, 2016, 09:58:54 PM
well it would get me in Heather's show at least lol

Enlightenment as well.  At least according to Open Lines Gerry

akwilly

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 12, 2016, 10:02:31 PM
Enlightenment as well.  At least according to Open Lines Gerry
awe yes, the old 3rd eye opening

Quote from: akwilly on October 12, 2016, 10:04:35 PM
awe yes, the old 3rd eye opening

Indeed.  You'll feel an uncontrollable urge to post a video of the can of Libby's Peas and Carrots that you bought at the Food Lion. 

akwilly

This is my hood after spraying it with wd40 and letting it sit for several days. Before I sprayed 409 on it and scrubbed. That didn't do much since the green was like glass and almost a part of the paint. Wd40 seems to have worked

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on October 12, 2016, 08:44:25 PM
Ha!  Yes, indeed.  High strangeness.