• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

be "ready to fight [North Korea] tonight,"

Started by albrecht, October 08, 2016, 10:02:14 AM

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Chefist on July 31, 2017, 07:48:56 PM
I've heard things about particle beam weapons...who knows...

No one and that's as it should be. 

paladin1991

Quote from: Chefist on July 31, 2017, 07:32:12 PM
Just throwing this out there...we are 50 years ahead in tech to the NORKS. What might we have to defend ourselves that is not in the news? Especially given we are on an alien/conspiracy type website? lol

You mean the string of satellites with the lasers and the hyper velocity anti sat missles?  Yep, they will light up the night like a string of pearls across the neck of Nork.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 31, 2017, 07:48:50 PM
So, war forever then?  ???

Who said war forever?   Don't play the Lefts role with me.   Read my post.  Answer to that.  I could just as easily answered your reply with, 'So French toast tomorrow?'

paladin1991

Quote from: Chefist on July 31, 2017, 07:48:56 PM
I've heard things about particle beam weapons...who knows...

And the mini rail guns.  Don't forget the mini rail guns.

chefist

Quote from: Cheesy McSqueezy on July 31, 2017, 08:00:00 PM
And the mini rail guns.  Don't forget the mini rail guns.

Yup...magnetic...no heat...keep firing!

albrecht

Quote from: Chefist on July 31, 2017, 08:01:50 PM
Yup...magnetic...no heat...keep firing!
Don't get me wrong, I like guns and bombs (when directed towards the correct targets and not me.) But why all this so expensive "kinetic solutions" when the cheaper, more effective, and, frankly scarier, future of wars [deleted considering I don't want to give people any ideas but there are so many already out there, but still]
But, back to "kinetic options," what happen to that dropping huge tungsten rods from the skies deal, the so-called "rods from gods?"

chefist

Quote from: albrecht on July 31, 2017, 08:24:27 PM
Don't get me wrong, I like guns and bombs (when directed towards the correct targets and not me.) But why all this so expensive "kinetic solutions" when the cheaper, more effective, and, frankly scarier, future of wars could be biological/genetic, electronic, psychological, and chemical at far less cost, possible more effectiveness (though some things could go haywire and kill us all,) and could be done via secondary effects (weather, crops, water-supplies, medical supplies, vaccines, livestock, power-supply disruptions, etc) with more plausible deniability? I'm not advocating such things (and most are technically banned by international treaties) but to ignore the elephant in the room....
But, back to "kinetic options," what happen to that deal about dropping huge tungsten rods from the skies deal, the so-called "rods from gods?"

Just my thoughts...I think the South has some secret options ready for them! Just saying...

albrecht

Quote from: Chefist on July 31, 2017, 08:26:46 PM
Just my thoughts...I think the South has some secret options ready for them! Just saying...
Yeah, I'm sure lots of people have lots of options. Treaties or no treaties. I just hope it doesn't get out of hand. Technically, by the way, the 'rod from gods,' or similar stuff, is not prohibited because not missiles, bombs, or nuclear...just 'dropping' some stuff from orbit. No conflict with the 'letter of the law,' I guess. Much of my other ideas would be, technically, illegal due to various treaties and laws we have. But not all are signatory, 'laws are meant to be broken,' and some could be done secretively and with plausible deniability. Not that I advocate them.

chefist

Quote from: albrecht on July 31, 2017, 08:32:14 PM
Yeah, I'm sure lots of people have lots of options. Treaties or no treaties. I just hope it doesn't get out of hand. Technically, by the way, the 'rod from gods,' or similar stuff, is not prohibited because not missiles, bombs, or nuclear...just 'dropping' some stuff from orbit. No conflict with the 'letter of the law,' I guess. Much of my other ideas would be, technically, illegal due to various treaties and laws we have. But not all are signatory, 'laws are meant to be broken,' and some could be done secretively and with plausible deniability. Not that I advocate them.

I've heard about some secret weapons...they've invested in the South...the North should be frightened. When I hear folks talk about "artillery"...LOL...NEW CENTURY!  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Cheesy McSqueezy on July 31, 2017, 07:59:07 PM
Who said war forever?   Don't play the Lefts role with me.   Read my post.  Answer to that.  I could just as easily answered your reply with, 'So French toast tomorrow?'

I'm not playing left. I think there are plenty of people on both sides who would like us to be less adventurous in these exploits. A genuine dispute is one thing but I'd like to see a great reduction in wars against people who used to be allies or assets of some sort but are now, all of a sudden, MADMEN!  :o

P.S. I'm not referring to NK here but who knows?

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on July 31, 2017, 08:24:27 PM
Don't get me wrong, I like guns and bombs (when directed towards the correct targets and not me.) But why all this so expensive "kinetic solutions" when the cheaper, more effective, and, frankly scarier, future of wars [deleted considering I don't want to give people any ideas but there are so many already out there, but still]
But, back to "kinetic options," what happen to that dropping huge tungsten rods from the skies deal, the so-called "rods from gods?"

Wasn't that called 'High Frontier?'

albrecht

Quote from: Cheesy McSqueezy on July 31, 2017, 08:50:50 PM
Wasn't that called 'High Frontier?'
Yes, a part of it though that was a more generalized idea of needing to dominate space, take out satellites, defend against nukes, "STARWARS," etc. I think there have been several proposals/ideas/projects on the general idea of the 'rods from gods' type of thing but not sure how many, if any, have been done or just 'papers.'
http://proust.library.miami.edu/findingaids/index.php?p=collections/findingaid&id=824
https://imprimis.hillsdale.edu/defense-and-development-on-the-high-frontier/

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Cheesy McSqueezy on July 31, 2017, 07:57:04 PM
You mean the string of satellites with the lasers and the hyper velocity anti sat missles?  Yep, they will light up the night like a string of pearls across the neck of Nork.

Shhhhhhh!

ZaZa

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 30, 2017, 06:09:05 PM
Only leftist fagtards drink George Clooney's tequila.

how stupid is that. maybe you can not afforded that's why you are shitting on it. (it's expensive)
talking about leftist fagtards. I read that they really like their "oysters" fingered by their wifes

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 31, 2017, 08:45:28 PM
I'm not playing left. I think there are plenty of people on both sides who would like us to be less adventuresome in these exploits. A genuine dispute is one thing but I'd like to see a great reduction in wars against people who used to be allies or assets of some sort but are now, all of a sudden, MADMEN!  :o

P.S. I'm not referring to NK here but who knows?

Okay.  I'm tracking you now.  I remember during the first Gulf War.  There were many of us that thought we were fighting the wrong fucking arabs.

But to end war against us....we smoke the fuckers.  WWII destroy their cities, their industries, break the will of the ppl to support their leaders kind of warfare.  Knock them back into the stone age....and walk away.  Or don't.  Drive the survivors out of the country and keep it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Cheesy McSqueezy on July 31, 2017, 09:39:37 PM
Okay.  I'm tracking you now.  I remember during the first Gulf War.  There were many of us that thought we were fighting the wrong fucking arabs.

But to end war against us....we smoke the fuckers.  WWII destroy their cities, their industries, break the will of the ppl to support their leaders kind of warfare.  Knock them back into the stone age....and walk away.  Or don't.  Drive the survivors out of the country and keep it.

I'm probably dreaming but I really think we need to stop letting the CIA dictate and run foreign policy so much...or at all.

albrecht

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 31, 2017, 09:20:30 PM
how stupid is that. maybe you can not afforded that's why you are shitting on it. (it's expensive)
talking about leftist fagtards. I read that they really like their "oysters" fingered by their wifes
Never had it but laugh how tequila, mescal, and now- the latest sotol- is being promoted as good booze when most of it used to be bought for nothing a gallon from Indios etc. Having said that- there is a BIG difference between the caramalized product mass produced by a certain mfg known for certain country songs and Spring Break high-jinxs and these new higher end tequilas (and even, more surprisingly mezcal and sotol.)  Still, I would say, not worth their price- especially when simply due to good marketing and a Hollywood name. (Good for him though, sold the brand for a billion to Diageo I hear!) He also left his Italian estate for England (due to "refugees") and then left the UK (due to Muslim fears and "safety")- and is now back in the USA. He feared the "refugees" and "threats." Good Hollywood leftist when it hits a bit too close to home gated estates.

Quote from: Chefist on July 31, 2017, 08:40:44 PM
I've heard about some secret weapons...they've invested in the South...the North should be frightened. When I hear folks talk about "artillery"...LOL...NEW CENTURY!  ;D
my mother's cousin, academy grad, career, very high rank, in the know, doesn't talk much (except in a certain way..with me)
and I can "guess" the public has NO idea our military's "actual capabilities"...

Quote from: albrecht on July 31, 2017, 10:06:02 PM
Never had it but laugh how tequila, mescal, and now- the latest sotol- is being promoted as good booze when most of it used to be bought for nothing a gallon from Indios etc. Having said that- there is a BIG difference between the caramalized product mass produced by a certain mfg known for certain country songs and Spring Break high-jinxs and these new higher end tequilas (and even, more surprisingly mezcal and sotol.)  Still, I would say, not worth their price- especially when simply due to good marketing and a Hollywood name. (Good for him though, sold the brand for a billion to Diageo I hear!) He also left his Italian estate for England (due to "refugees") and then left the UK (due to Muslim fears and "safety")- and is now back in the USA. He feared the "refugees" and "threats." Good Hollywood leftist when it hits a bit too close to home gated estates.
aguardiente..:
Mexican "bootlegged moonshine"....

chefist

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on July 31, 2017, 10:11:04 PM
my mother's cousin, academy grad, career, very high rank, in the know, doesn't talk much (except in a certain way..with me)
and I can "guess" the public has NO idea our military's "actual capabilities"...

Correct...how it's applied? that's political.