• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Trump Tax Issue Rebuttal - Too Easy!

Started by Ruteger, October 04, 2016, 08:23:18 PM

Ruteger

I am not sure why Pence and Trump are not answering like this:

1) When opponent brings up issue of Trump paying minimal taxes, they should look into the camera and address the American people like so:
"I want everyone watching to raise their hand if they (knowingly) paid more taxes to the IRS than they were legally required to when filing their last tax return." No hands raised? I am shocked!

2) Trump not supporting the troops by utilizing the IRS tax code to LEGALLY pay as little tax as he is LEGALLY allowed to do so.

Look at your pay stub. We are ALL paying MORE THAN ENOUGH TAXES to support the troops. The problem is, Washington DC is WASTING it.

The Federal portion doesn't even go to support the troops. It goes straight to the private bank called the Federal Reserve.

Quote from: Ruteger on October 04, 2016, 08:23:18 PM
I am not sure why Pence and Trump are not answering like this:

1) When opponent brings up issue of Trump paying minimal taxes, they should look into the camera and address the American people like so:
"I want everyone watching to raise their hand if they (knowingly) paid more taxes to the IRS than they were legally required to when filing their last tax return." No hands raised? I am shocked!

2) Trump not supporting the troops by utilizing the IRS tax code to LEGALLY pay as little tax as he is LEGALLY allowed to do so.

Look at your pay stub. We are ALL paying MORE THAN ENOUGH TAXES to support the troops. The problem is, Washington DC is WASTING it.

That's right.  Kaine sounded like an idiot.

136 or 142

Quote from: Astrid Galactic on October 05, 2016, 03:56:34 AM
The Federal portion doesn't even go to support the troops. It goes straight to the private bank called the Federal Reserve.

Gibberish.

Jackstar

It would seem to me to be obvious to all that Trump has paid zero, zip, nada, zlich, NOTHING in income tax for several years, and that this fact is wholly irrelevant.

http://www.factcheck.org/2012/04/warren-ge-pays-no-taxes/

Pay no attention to the taxpayer behind the curtain!!!

If he indeed did pull one over on the IRS, then that makes him MORE likable, not less.

136 or 142

Quote from: Jackstar on October 07, 2016, 01:48:24 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqvKjsIxT_8

Also, you're a complete idiot.

If you think I'm going to watch a 45 minute video that is almost certainly also gibberish, you're the complete idiot.