• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kim Kardashian West Held At Gunpoint In Paris By 2 Men Dressed As Police Officer

Started by Billy Joe Mulgreavey, October 03, 2016, 06:51:13 AM

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/kim-kardashian-robbed-at-gunpoint_us_57f1c744e4b0c2407cde7897

Hmm, not sure I am buying this.  This woman can't go to the restroom without her entourage going with her and twenty cameras going off in the process, but we're supposed to believe two guys dressed as French policemen robbed her of 10 million dollars worth of bling-bling?  Wasn't her hubby just recently complaining about being in debt to the tune of 50 million?  When they start the investigation, they need to check down at Le Pawn Shoppe first.  This sounds like something Falkie would pull, well, except he wouldn't have 10 million in jewelry, but his collectibles have got to be worth a small fortune, including that Halloween squirting ring he just purchased. 

paladin1991

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on October 03, 2016, 06:51:13 AM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/kim-kardashian-robbed-at-gunpoint_us_57f1c744e4b0c2407cde7897

Hmm, not sure I am buying this.  This woman can't go to the restroom without her entourage going with her and twenty cameras going off in the process, but we're supposed to believe two guys dressed as French policemen robbed her of 10 million dollars worth of bling-bling?  Wasn't her hubby just recently complaining about being in debt to the tune of 50 million?  When they start the investigation, they need to check down at Le Pawn Shoppe first.  This sounds like something Falkie would pull, well, except he wouldn't have 10 million in jewelry, but his collectibles have got to be worth a small fortune, including that Halloween squirting ring he just purchased.

Maybe she is gonna quit soon.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on October 03, 2016, 06:51:13 AM

I cannot believe that they had a chance to kill her and rid the world of that cancer and didn't.  Fucking idiots.  They should be gassed.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on October 03, 2016, 08:28:19 AM
I cannot believe that they had a chance to kill her and rid the world of that cancer and didn't.  Fucking idiots.  They should be gassed.

"Hey Pierre! Bring another rope. I'm trying to tie the bitch up, but her ass is too big; I can't get this rope around it."

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 03, 2016, 09:10:31 AM

"Hey Pierre! Bring another rope. I'm trying to tie the bitch up, but her ass is too big; I can't get this rope around it."

"Round up twice the number of usual suspects.  It would have taken more than two Frenchmen to corral that ass."

Jackstar

The likelihood is that the real owners of the jewelry were simply repossessing it. Expect this story to go nowhere.

In any case--look, there is evidence of a just and loving Creator.

This "story" smells mightily of BS !!

She bailed out of there without talking to Police. If I was robbed like that, I'd be working with the cops to get my stuff back and catch the crooks.
Also, that is one of the most exclusive places in Paris with an ARMORED door on her room and she didn't open it (because she was asleep), so how did they get in ??

This stinks of an inside job and how do we know that the real jewels weren't secretly fenced and she was wearing fakes and this is an insurance scam especially since Kanye is broke ??

paladin1991

Quote from: Laughing Gator on October 04, 2016, 10:15:10 AM
This "story" smells mightily of BS !!

She bailed out of there without talking to Police. If I was robbed like that, I'd be working with the cops to get my stuff back and catch the crooks.
Also, that is one of the most exclusive places in Paris with an ARMORED door on her room and she didn't open it (because she was asleep), so how did they get in ??

This stinks of an inside job and how do we know that the real jewels weren't secretly fenced and she was wearing fakes and this is an insurance scam especially since Kanye is broke ??

I just think that she is going  to quit.  There's just something that smells fishy here and I'm not commenting on her Vygiene. 

Hog

There were 5 people dressed as police, she went back to the USA after speaking with police.

Even 5 frenchmen couldnt restrain that fat assed pig.

peace
Hog