• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

LIVE: MASS SHOOTING at MALL - Burlington, Washington - 09/23/16

Started by starrmtn001, September 23, 2016, 09:40:48 PM

Quote from: albrecht on September 23, 2016, 11:15:02 PM
Latest update on radio. White, 6 3, balding possible second suspect in AMC theater according to an eye-witness.

6'3" seems pretty darn specific

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 23, 2016, 11:00:56 PM
They just announced that (coincidentally  ;)) the police were performing training exercises for just such a scenario tonight. Anyone ever notice that this always seems to be the case now when there's shooting or bombing?  ???
See, Soap Opera.  >:(

Dr. MD MD

Latest update on radio. White, 6 3, balding possible second suspect in AMC theater according to an eye-witness.

Shhh! That agent's not supposed to be revealed. ABORT! ABORT!  ;)

GravitySucks

You forgot

50s
Light clothing
Goatee

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 23, 2016, 11:18:41 PM
6'3" seems pretty darn specific
I haven't heard any update on that. I thought they said AMC and Subway was cleared just now. But maybe the AMC or Subway had one of those "how tall are you charts by the door?" (Actually I've thought, shows my weird mind, why some places still have them because it is a form of "shaming" or some crap that someone would complain about.)

Quote from: albrecht on September 23, 2016, 11:21:12 PM
I haven't heard any update on that. I thought they said AMC and Subway was cleared just now. But maybe the AMC or Subway had one of those "how tall are you charts by the door?" (Actually I've thought, shows my weird mind, why some places still have them because it is a form of "shaming" or some crap that someone would complain about.)

"Short people got no reason................"

macavay

I've had enough of death and destruction tonight I'm going to go watch zootopia

Quote from: Macavay on September 23, 2016, 11:24:15 PM

I'm not going to solve anything from Raleigh - gonna turn in.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 23, 2016, 11:22:30 PM
Ha, I've also wondered if some of those places that have those fun height charts have those FOR identification of suspects who rob them. I noticed at the liquor store that is a big as a BestBuy, and was some former big box store, here that there are full cams with 360 views like Vegas, by the doors and registers and else where. I pointed them out to an employee and said you better not pick your nose. Most people don't look up in places. (I was not casing the joint, so no worries there, but just curious why some places get so secure but a prime homeless, crack drug area is right by our Court House and PD and they do their thing and limited CCTV. Not that I AM for Orwellian surveillance but common-sense also.) Show up to pay a speeding ticket and approached, almost threatened, to give money or buy drugs Weird. That is Austin.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 23, 2016, 11:22:30 PM

I was short shamed a few times as a kid and you know what? it was painful...but on the positive side it's fueled my anger and hatred of the world and my desire to exact revenge on it.  ;)

Quote from: norland2424 on September 23, 2016, 11:14:19 PM
your last video is from oct 2015  :)
Ha ha ha !  I didn't even check. So now the, ahem, news fuck-tards are posting recycled videos and passing it off as the recent shooting ?
SOAP OPERA ! ! !

norland2424

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on September 23, 2016, 11:31:25 PM
Ha ha ha !  I didn't even check. So now the, ahem, news fuck-tards are posting recycled videos and passing it off as the recent shooting ?
SOAP OPERA ! ! !

no its not the news it was just starrs mistake i think since it happen in the same area

mikuthing01

Quote from: Macavay on September 23, 2016, 11:24:15 PM

:-\ furry detected

norland2424

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 23, 2016, 11:33:53 PM
WHAT?!!  Show me!

this video Published on Oct 30, 2015

Police released photos and video of the Washington Square Mall shooting suspects Friday morning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPgyqwNI8h8

starrmtn001

Quote from: norland2424 on September 23, 2016, 11:33:18 PM
no its not the news it was just starrs mistake i think since it happen in the same area
I did not make a mistake.  It was live till the networks quit streaming it.

Quote from: norland2424 on September 23, 2016, 11:33:18 PM
I don't buy into any of this shit. It's the main reason I DON"T watch the soap operas... errrr news.

norland2424

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on September 23, 2016, 11:35:45 PM
I don't buy into any of this shit. It's the main reason I DON"T watch the soap operas... errrr news.

look at my last post, she posted that video, its from a different shooting

starrmtn001

Quote from: norland2424 on September 23, 2016, 11:35:21 PM
this video Published on Oct 30, 2015

Police released photos and video of the Washington Square Mall shooting suspects Friday morning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPgyqwNI8h8
Oh, okay.  But the Cascade shooting is live. 

The suspect follow up video is in error.  Sorry, my bad.

norland2424

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 23, 2016, 11:37:49 PM
Oh, okay.  But the Cascade shooting is live. 

The suspect follow up video is in error.  Sorry, my bad.

yea the stream is current  :), it was just that follow up video that ya posted is a different shooting

starrmtn001

Quote from: norland2424 on September 23, 2016, 11:40:11 PM
yea the stream is current  :), it was just that follow up video that ya posted is a different shooting
I JUST SAID THAT!!!  Sheesh!  I fucked up.  So shoot me for fuck sake!

GravitySucks

LucaParcelli was supposed to do a live stream tonight and never showed up. Does anyone know what he looks like?

Just sayin...

akwilly

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 23, 2016, 11:43:54 PM
LucaParcelli was supposed to do a live stream tonight and never showed ip. Does anyone know what he looks like?

Just sayin...
Jaz is doing a show sort of right now

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 23, 2016, 11:42:15 PM
I JUST SAID THAT!!!  Sheesh!  I fucked up.  So shoot me for fuck sake!

Be patient. The tour is in Washington now but I'm sure they'll make it to your town soon.  ;)

starrmtn001

LucaParcelli was supposed to do a live stream tonight and never showed up. Does anyone know what he looks like?

Just sayin...
A wabbit, wumor has it. ;D

norland2424

Just sayin...

from my sources hes not even in the united states lol