• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Clinton Trump Debates

Started by Laughing Gator, September 23, 2016, 08:48:58 AM

albrecht

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on September 26, 2016, 08:35:12 PM
She pushed his sexist button.
Yep. A good move. Though I do agree, that if you want to be equal than you should be be so. And now she is going after the house-keepers.

starrmtn001

The audience can be quiet for only so long, Lester.

136 or 142

Quote from: albrecht on September 26, 2016, 08:36:19 PM
Yep. A good move. Though I do agree, that if you want to be equal than you should be be so. And now she is going after the house-keepers.

He went after his house keeper.  Now he's whining about negative campaign ads being used against him.  Nothing worse in the world than a whiny loser.  Except for a deranged psychopath.  But Trump is all four of those things.

Value Of Pi

Hundreds of millions of ads from Hillary. Hundreds of millions.

mikuthing01

Quote from: JesusJuice on September 26, 2016, 08:35:34 PM
How many times did Hillary cough during the debate?

none they have her drugged up good tonight

136 or 142

Quote from: mikuthing01 on September 26, 2016, 08:38:47 PM
none they have her drugged up good tonight

Not as much as Donald "cocaine addict" Trump.

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: 136 or 142 on September 26, 2016, 08:35:57 PM
Why was Trump sniffing so much during the debate?  Did he snort cocaine before the start?

I wondered about the sniffing too.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Value Of Pi on September 26, 2016, 08:37:55 PM
Hundreds of millions of ads from Hillary. Hundreds of millions.
. . . of dollars.  He's said it enough time we know what he meant.  But that's the only thing he can be faulted for.  Rhetoric.

Juan

Quote from: Value Of Pi on September 26, 2016, 08:39:06 PM
Lester is a wreck.
I feel sorry for him. He was steamrolled by both of them.

albrecht

Quote from: Value Of Pi on September 26, 2016, 08:39:06 PM
Lester is a wreck.
It is a hard gig these days and tokens getting thrown into it. A bad piece of road.

Jackstar

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: albrecht on September 26, 2016, 08:36:19 PM

If he doesn't want to be questioned about making sexist statements, then he shouldn't make them.

Juan

Maddow just called Trump a heckler rather than a participant.

aldousburbank

Loved her Chairman Mao outfit. Other than that, her phony smirk curdled milk nationwide.

GravitySucks

Clinton did better than I expected, but I still think she is evil. She was better prepared with facts. Still doesn't mean I agree with her policies or what she wants to (or would) do.

I had higher hopes for Trump. I think his stubborness in not wanting to actually practice showed and hurt him.

Moderator lost control too many times.

albrecht

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on September 26, 2016, 08:41:50 PM
If he doesn't want to be questioned about making sexist statements, then he shouldn't make them.
My point was maybe he should double-down. I've seen it and it is not fare (though in some places it is and account for it and make it policy) but why should a business, especially small invest in someone who is going to not work, or just leave, once she gets pregnant? Either subsidize the costs or make it "equal" for men. There is certainly an argument that children are good for a country, especially some European ones. But this discrimination against men, homosexuals, singles, etc who don't have children so can't take time off work is also wrong.

Dr. MD MD

Well, Trump made a few good points but overall came across as less eloquent and prepared. Not to be a shill but I have to give it to Hillary. Most of what she said was bullshit but she looked better doing it than Trump's sloganeering. He needed to be attacking her record more. There was ample opportunity to but he failed to take full advantage of it. His boys are going to work him over now and force him to do more prep for next time. Meh.  :-\

trostol

in the end..whomever wins we all lose

Mr. Fidget

In starwars speak, this election is like empire vs. empire... sigh.

Lt.Uhura

Meh. Too much emotion, too little reason.  A microcosm of where we are in 2016.

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 26, 2016, 08:45:20 PM
Clinton did better than I expected, but I still think she is evil. She was better prepared with facts. Still doesn't mean I agree with her policies or what she wants to (or would) do.

I had higher hopes for Trump. I think his stubborness in not wanting to actually practice showed and hurt him.

Moderator lost control too many times.
Agree. I think she won it, simply by not coughing and not keeling over but even beyond that, although still showed some weaknesses but Trump didn't change enough for other voters and kept being defensive instead of replying to certain things. A win for the Clinton Machine.

PaulAtreides

So what's with the sniffles?  Did Trump do a line of coke before the debate started?

Juan

Now MSNBC is ranting about Gary Johnson. WTF?

albrecht

Quote from: PaulAtreides on September 26, 2016, 08:48:05 PM
So what's with the sniffles?  Did Trump do a line of coke before the debate started?
Conspiracy? One of Clinton's cartel guys walking across the open-border tainted his coke?

albrecht

Quote from: Juan on September 26, 2016, 08:49:37 PM
Now MSNBC is ranting about Gary Johnson. WTF?
Watching C-Span and some callers sound C2C-like.