Author Topic: True Confessions Of BellGab  (Read 24152 times)

Re: True Confessions Of BellGab
« Reply #630 on: June 22, 2019, 02:11:26 AM »
I want a long, luxurious one.  Preferably prehensile.
One that grows back if injured.  And long.  Shaped like a cat's.

« Reply #631 on: June 22, 2019, 10:48:43 AM »

« Reply #632 on: June 22, 2019, 09:40:13 PM »
Today, someone asked if I would like to talk on their short wave radio.  I replied, "Oh, I really don't have much to say."

« Reply #633 on: June 29, 2019, 04:42:54 AM »
I guess I really havenít learned the obvious lesson of the Falkie thread. :'(

« Reply #634 on: June 29, 2019, 07:06:33 AM »
One that grows back if injured.  And long.  Shaped like a cat's.

With spines?

Prehumans had it too. huh?  ???

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2011/03/110309-humans-men-penises-spines-dna-genome-science/

« Reply #635 on: June 29, 2019, 07:16:05 AM »

« Reply #636 on: July 06, 2019, 04:26:24 PM »
A loved one is starting another batch of angry bipolar mania days.  Is there no legal thing I can do to stave off her illness?  Someone, please invent scent-free, fabric-safe, clear male calming pheromones for single women in a disposable spray for medicinal use.  They could call it, "Not Him."

After a couple warning scratches, the next time she tried to connect, I begged off, said no, said it's an inconvenient time, said I have other priorities (all true).  As she has done many times before, she wheedled, cajoled, and presented rationalizations until a sense of family duty overcame me and I took the explosive bait again.  One would think I would preserve household situations delicately, if for no other reason than peace and quiet for my elderly pet.  FAIL.

« Reply #637 on: July 06, 2019, 06:14:03 PM »
A loved one is starting another batch of angry bipolar mania days.  Is there no legal thing I can do to stave off her illness?  Someone, please invent scent-free, fabric-safe, clear male calming pheromones for single women in a disposable spray for medicinal use.  They could call it, "Not Him."

After a couple warning scratches, the next time she tried to connect, I begged off, said no, said it's an inconvenient time, said I have other priorities (all true).  As she has done many times before, she wheedled, cajoled, and presented rationalizations until a sense of family duty overcame me and I took the explosive bait again.  One would think I would preserve household situations delicately, if for no other reason than peace and quiet for my elderly pet.  FAIL.

So the insanity runs in the family then?

« Reply #638 on: July 12, 2019, 03:32:57 PM »
True confession.  I am covered in oil all over.

« Reply #639 on: July 12, 2019, 04:33:56 PM »
I guess I really havenít learned the obvious lesson of the Falkie thread. :'(
:D

« Reply #640 on: July 12, 2019, 05:05:59 PM »

« Reply #641 on: July 15, 2019, 12:00:25 PM »
True confession.  I am covered in oil all over.