• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Protests in Charlotte, North Carolina

Started by mikuthing01, September 20, 2016, 10:05:34 PM

Reporter saying it's worse than Ferguson, saying he hasn't seen anything like this since the West Bank.

chefist

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 21, 2016, 07:41:49 PM
Reporter saying it's worse than Ferguson, saying he hasn't seen anything like this the West Bank.

Yea, just heard that...this is absolutely surreal...why are there no politicians calling for calm?

Reporter saying it's worse than Ferguson, saying he hasn't seen anything like this the West Bank.

Mogadishu all over again, baby!

Quote from: chefist on September 21, 2016, 07:43:11 PM
Yea, just heard that...this is absolutely surreal...why are there no politicians calling for calm?

Pepe says, "Shoot the dindus!"

Quote from: chefist on September 21, 2016, 07:43:11 PM

Democrats are whipping up this hysteria thinking it will lead to votes. Republicans can't touch this clusterfuck or they'll be accused of isms.

chefist

Quote from: rekcuf on September 21, 2016, 07:44:11 PM

2 girls with the protesters eating snacks and laughing...WTF?

Quote from: rekcuf on September 21, 2016, 07:44:11 PM

Hillary says, "Shoot the cops!"..... then lies about it.

Quote from: chefist on September 21, 2016, 07:46:42 PM
2 girls with the protesters eating snacks and laughing...WTF?

They don't even know how to protest. *sigh*

Rice Krispy Treats?

Has anyone noticed the white chicks at the protests? Trying to get laid?

Quote from: Astrid Galactic on September 21, 2016, 07:49:02 PM
Hillary says, "Shoot the cops!"..... then lies about it.

That's "Crooked Hillary" for ya.

Quote from: HedgehogNorman on September 21, 2016, 07:53:08 PM

Ass, Grass, or Tear Gas?

Designx

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 21, 2016, 07:09:53 PM
I'm guessing the mainstream media isn't covering any of this.

The mainstream media is instigating it.

What is the point of this barricade they're erecting?

Dr. MD MD

I'm watching Fox and the perspective is in front of the police with the protesters, where you would think it would be. I switch over to MSNBC and their cameraman is behind the police.  ::)

That kinda says it all.  :D

chefist

One protester had a "free hugs" shirt on...

mikuthing01

Quote from: HedgehogNorman on September 21, 2016, 07:53:08 PM

All the smart people went home

Dr. MD MD

The cops are starting to get restless. They're proabably like, "Come on, assholes! Mr. Robot is on tonight."  >:(

WOTR

Reporter saying it's worse than Ferguson, saying he hasn't seen anything like this since the West Bank.
Considering that reporters never sensationalize anything, that is quite terrifying...

Stupid shit.  Protesting the death of a guy who was armed and he was shot by a black police officer.  Ridiculous.   How the hell can police do their job if this shit happens every time somebody gets shot?  People need to start acting civilized.

I do wish you had not used a derogatory term in your thread title though. Those on the left will just say that everyone that supports the cops are racist and that is simply not true.  Not me, anyway.  Yes I have a sense of humor but this situation doesn't strike me as funny.  It just makes me sad.

mikuthing01

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 21, 2016, 08:16:57 PM
I do wish you had not used a derogatory term in your thread title though. Those on the left will just say that everyone that supports the cops are racist and that is simply not true.  Not me, anyway.  Yes I have a sense of humor but this situation doesn't strike me as funny.  It just makes me sad.

But its not derogatory, they didn't do anything #BlackLivesMatter

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 21, 2016, 08:16:57 PM
Stupid shit.  Protesting the death of a guy who was armed and he was shot by a black police officer.  Ridiculous.   How the hell can police do their job if this shit happens every time somebody gets shot?  People need to start acting civilized.

Agree. I know things like this tend to bring out angry stereotypes all around but falling for them only makes things worse.

From what I'm hearing on FOX, they seem very unsure of how many cops have been hurt tonight. Must be getting mixed info. First they said something like 7 were sent to the hospital. Then they said no cops were harmed. About 10 minutes later, they said some other number (can't remember) were injured. Guess they don't really know at this point.

Quote from: mikuthing01 on September 21, 2016, 08:25:14 PM

But its not derogatory, they didn't do anything #BlackLivesMatter

Ha, ha.  :-\ I found it a bit funny when I first heard the term but it has lost its luster.  This is very serious stuff and it doesn't help to advance the dialogue.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 21, 2016, 08:29:32 PM
Ha, ha.  :-\ I found it a bit funny when I first heard the term but it has lost its luster.  This is very serious stuff and it doesn't help to advance the dialogue.

What is the dialogue at the moment?

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 21, 2016, 08:32:56 PM
What is the dialogue at the moment?

The fuck if I know.   ;D   I just wish people would get past this racist stuff that seems to be more common now than during any other point in my lifetime.  I thank our dear leader for the current climate.