• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Protests in Charlotte, North Carolina

Started by mikuthing01, September 20, 2016, 10:05:34 PM

chefist

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 22, 2016, 10:15:16 PM
It's because most African-Americans are reasonable, normal people and stay the hell away from riots.

WERD! "Free Hugs" was out there calling for calm and trying to talk logic to the angry protesters...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on September 22, 2016, 10:14:22 PM
How is that odd?

Well, just looking at the data it says that this isn't really an issue for black people in charlotte. Looking at the news you would think it's the only issue for them. Soros funded propaganda steering.  ;)

Quote from: norland2424 on September 22, 2016, 10:13:39 PM
Reminds me of some black girl that went to my hs, she posted on FB some big ass post on how England's  original kings were all black and how white people killed them all stole the land and rewrote history lol

Yup. We Wuz originally from outer space, traveled light years in dindu UFO's, build the pyramids,..defeated by white folks?

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 22, 2016, 10:19:04 PM
Well, just looking at the data it says that this isn't really an issue for black people in charlotte. Looking at the news you would think it's the only issue for them. Soros funded propaganda steering.  ;)

Don't see how, since all of this puts a bad light on the left side.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: chefist on September 22, 2016, 10:17:31 PM
WERD! "Free Hugs" was out there calling for calm and trying to talk logic to the angry protesters...

"Free Hugs" isn't gonna cut it. We need "Teargas Canister Face".

albrecht

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 22, 2016, 10:12:37 PM
Reading this post made me crack open and pour a Wehenstephaner hefeweizen to watch the riots with. God Bavarian beer rocks.
Glad to make some laughs over a situation that, really, isn't funny. Got many other Oktoberfest etc stories and probably others I can't recall! Ugh, some random wine festival in a quaint town near, or in, Roetgen (first German town taken by us during WWII.) Ouch white wine I rarely drink and I recall why.
Yeah, and like most things, so much better at the source. I think Augustiner was one of the only ones still from wooden kegs. Like good English beer, it matters what pubs you go too and how the beer is done. Here also. Do they clean the lines, gravity or CO2, temp, how fresh are the kegs, etc? Makes a big difference.

norland2424

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 22, 2016, 10:23:10 PM
"Free Hugs" isn't gonna cut it. We need "Teargas Canister Face".

Or some rubber bullet sandwiches

Quote from: norland2424 on September 22, 2016, 10:24:20 PM
Or some rubber bullet sandwiches

Gass them with dank memes! Remember when Bernie was leading the 'revolution?'

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on September 22, 2016, 10:23:07 PM
Don't see how, since all of this puts a bad light on the left side.

I didn't say it was working for them but the black population there is about 425, 000...yet only 1000 protesters and about half of them aren't black? It seems disproportionate to me.

bateman

Hotel rooms are probably pretty cheap in Charlotte right now.

SciFiAuthor

The ridiculous thing is that if there was ever a valid point to be made by BLM or one of these groups, it's now hopelessly lost due to the rioting and BS. They self-discredited.

norland2424

Quote from: rekcuf on September 22, 2016, 10:26:38 PM
Gass them with dank memes! Remember when Bernie was leading the 'revolution?'

You mean when he was collecting his mansion and boat money

chefist

8 years of a black President and the top law enforcement officials...we are worse than ever...why?

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: albrecht on September 22, 2016, 10:23:25 PM
Glad to make some laughs over a situation that, really, isn't funny. Got many other Oktoberfest etc stories and probably others I can't recall! Ugh, some random wine festival in a quaint town near, or in, Roetgen (first German town taken by us during WWII.) Ouch white wine I rarely drink and I recall why.
Yeah, and like most things, so much better at the source. I think Augustiner was one of the only ones still from wooden kegs. Like good English beer, it matters what pubs you go too and how the beer is done. Here also. Do they clean the lines, gravity or CO2, temp, how fresh are the kegs, etc? Makes a big difference.

See, I never got into any of the wines in Germany. We have a lot of that sort of thing here in the German-settled areas of MO so I know what it's like and if I had my choice, I'll take beer any day. Especially the Bavarian stuff.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: chefist on September 22, 2016, 10:29:12 PM
8 years of a black President and the top law enforcement officials...we are worse than ever...why?

Hope and change. Yeah, something certainly changed.

Quote from: norland2424 on September 22, 2016, 10:28:56 PM

Rowing across the Delaware with all dat stolen Reddit gold. Many Bern victims committed suicide. Sad.

Fuck it.

It's hilarious! 🐸

Quote from: norland2424 on September 22, 2016, 10:28:56 PM

LOL.  What a hypocrite.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 22, 2016, 10:31:07 PM

I guess that technically he wasn't lying, as the change he created made us all hope even more for change. Typical lawyer move. After this Obama is taking a position at Satan, Beelzebub & Associates.

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 22, 2016, 10:31:07 PM

The most divisive President of modern times.  Our society is in tatters because our dear leader legitimizes these idiots and marginalizes other groups.

albrecht

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 22, 2016, 10:30:19 PM
See, I never got into any of the wines in Germany. We have a lot of that sort of thing here in the German-settled areas of MO so I know what it's like and if I had my choice, I'll take beer any day. Especially the Bavarian stuff.
Yeah on the wines but some are good, supposedly. I don't like white wine in general but "when in Rome" at a festival for it and cute Frauleins, the "mayor" or whatever was a bit in his cups and was kissing/groping the beauty contest winners in traditional garb a bit much I thought. But was funny and they seemed practiced at avoiding too much contact. What is so infuriating to me is that, actually, I am multi-cultural, I LIKE other cultures and enjoy working, visiting, getting drunk, etc with them. And the globalism, unfettered immigration, and commercialization is killing it. People, countries, nations, religions, should be allowed to have their culture. Borders matter. I would hate the world to become some Hollywood land of crap and attacks on people because they don't comply or look different. Immigration, fine, in limited numbers. So every culture's sake.

WOTR

Quote from: rekcuf on September 22, 2016, 10:29:55 PM
Road trip?
One of the few places with an atmosphere worthy of a Bellgab meet-up. 

Quote from: albrecht on September 22, 2016, 10:40:05 PM
Yeah on the wines but some are good, supposedly. I don't like white wine in general but "when in Rome" at a festival for it and cute Frauleins, the "mayor" or whatever was a bit in his cups and was kissing/groping the beauty contest winners in traditional garb a bit much I thought. But was funny and they seemed practiced at avoiding too much contact. What is so infuriating to me is that, actually, I am multi-cultural, I LIKE other cultures and enjoy working, visiting, getting drunk, etc with them. And the globalism, unfettered immigration, and commercialization is killing it. People, countries, nations, religions, should be allowed to have their culture.

I'm the same way. I really don't want to see everything homogenized by globalism. I love traditions even if they are not my own.

I guess they aren't bothering to enforce the curfew.  They are probably hoping the demonstrators will wear themselves out tonight and forget about protesting tomorrow night.

Quote from: WOTR on September 22, 2016, 10:44:02 PM
One of the few places with an atmosphere worthy of a Bellgab meet-up.

I'll bring my hood and white sheets. Niggly bear hunting is now in season.

I'm also a red wine afficionado. White wine never does much for me though I love a good champagne or spumante on New Years.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 22, 2016, 10:35:53 PM
The most divisive President of modern times.  Our society is in tatters because our dear leader legitimizes these idiots and marginalizes other groups.

Well, we all knew that he held radical views, the Alinsky stuff and all. And he basically made a career out of being a moderate agitator which is really what a "community organizer" is. At the time, I figured he was just working the book angle and lecture circuit cash before he figured out how politics really works and jumped in.

Once there, leftwing bullshit artists like himself usually moderate everything and go to the center pretty much as a rule. He didn't really do that, it turns out. The question that I have is why the fuck would you erase the gains of the 70's, 80's and 90's in race relations? He basically stood by as it was pissed away and now multiple cities have seen rioting. He's shown literally no leadership in that regard when he could have outdone Martin Luther King as far as legacy goes. It was a no-brainer. I can only conclude that he wants the country to burn down. 

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 22, 2016, 10:50:00 PM
I'm also a red wine afficionado. White wine never does much for me though I love a good champagne or spumante on New Years.

Oh I do like dry red wines, just any sweetness turns me off and the Germans certainly like sweet.