• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Undocumented

Started by Philosopher, September 20, 2016, 12:17:16 PM

They can fuck right off! We've got Americans and legal immigrants paying taxes and trying to scrape out a living. Round those bastards up and give them a free ride back home!

paladin1991

Fuck these parasites.  Send them back to Mexico and let them demand away.  Since they are here illegally, they should be happy to live life on their knees and take what they get.

albrecht

Illegals are treated better than even veterans, especially if they are young or bring their brood with them. Free health care, free transport, free housing, free legal aid, government assistance in their language on how to fill out paperwork for asylum and government give-aways, voting ballots in foreign languages, EBT/SNAP/WIC, cheaper college tuition that resident citizens in some states, free education, and free meals at school (we are actually going to provide illegals/poor kids DINNER at school,) etc.

mikuthing01

Quote from: Philosopher on September 21, 2016, 10:51:57 AM
L.A. Emergency Rooms Full of Illegal Immigrants

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2005/03/18/la-emergency-rooms-full-illegal-immigrants.html

I know this is a problem my wife's family is from California. Illegals don't go to the doctor they go to the emergency room when they get sick because its free. Then legal Americans have to wait and sometimes die waiting in real emergencies.

Illegals have got to be rounded up and deported they are breaking America. Ask yourself if Pablo's $5 yard mowing is worth what it has done to our country.

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on September 21, 2016, 10:38:55 AM
Illegals New soldiers are treated better than even veterans old soldiers, especially if they are young or bring their brood infantry with them.

The invasion and the conquering has already happened. Now, we are in the midst of Reconstruction.

Listen to me now, and believe me later.