• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Police shoot another unarmed black man in Oklahoma

Started by FightTheFuture, September 20, 2016, 08:11:06 AM

the_Stranger

As someone who has been left broken down with car trouble numerous times before, I find this doubly disturbing.
There was no need for a weapon to be drawn in this case.

Zetaspeak

That's my main thought as well stranger, why was she acting like it's a middle of a hostage taking or a gang fight. The call-in was an abandoned car, how is that an automatic "high risk" weapons drawn situation? The "looks like a bad dude" high above in the chopper is another story all together and of course her husband was one of the people in the chopper because why not lol. Jeeeze

Hog

He was shot with a taser and a handgun, people need to listen police instruction.
Its a shitty situation, do cops need to be faced with an actual gun, or can they kill someone because they MIGHT have a gun?  It appears that a percieved threat instead of a confirmed threat is all thats required fot the use of lethal force.

peace
Hog

That female cop better do hard time. If not, then I will go to Oklahoma and protest along side whomever is there.

Ridiculous.

Quote from: FightTheFuture on September 22, 2016, 08:53:04 AM
That female cop better do hard time. If not, then I will go to Oklahoma and protest along side whomever is there.

Ridiculous.
There's nobody protesting there, they are all protesting in Charlotte because Black Lives Don't Matter. (if they mattered, they'd be protesting actual cases of police abuse like this one and the Dayton, OH Walmart murder)

Hog

Officer is now up on charges related to the shooting of this man.

peace
Hog

Quote from: Hog on September 22, 2016, 09:21:03 PM
Officer is now up on charges related to the shooting of this man.

peace
Hog

Good! Now I don't have to go to OkieDokie land. She should get at least 10 years.

Jackstar

Quote from: FightTheFuture on September 23, 2016, 01:25:02 PM
She should get at least 10 years.

She'll get whatever it takes to cover-up the plot. Duh. Maybe a Jet-Ski.

Well, at least the Googles have a reason to be upset now at a police shooting.

coaster

the police shot and killed someone in a city next to mine, but it didn't make news because he wasn't black.