• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

9/11 Memories

Started by Uncle Duke, September 10, 2016, 06:50:46 PM

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 11, 2016, 05:47:22 AM
I actually think you really believe that. Please don't vote.

Not to worry.  He'll vote for Ron Paul, who is one of the very few politicians of substantial influence who didn't treat the troofers like something stuck to his shoe.  They've maintained this wet dream that Paul "supports" them even though he's explicitly stated that he doesn't hold their beliefs.  That's a measure of how desperate they are for some kind of external validation.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 11, 2016, 06:07:35 AM
If I can get away with voting for Trump twice I'll do it.  ;)

Yes, because fanatics always shit on the law in order to save it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on September 11, 2016, 06:07:49 AM
Not to worry.  He'll vote for Ron Paul, who is one of the very few politicians of substantial influence who didn't treat the troofers like something stuck to his shoe.  They've maintained this wet dream that Paul "supports" them even though he's explicitly stated that he doesn't hold their beliefs.  That's a measure of how desperate they are for some kind of external validation.

You wish! Get ready for Trumptown, baby!  8)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on September 11, 2016, 06:09:27 AM
Yes, because fanatics always shit on the law in order to save it.

Exactly! Just what the Democrats are doing  ;D

whoozit

I was diving up to Pittsburg NH to do some solo fishing.  I was flipping through radio channels and heard something about a plane hitting one of the towers.  I assumed it was a small plane and kept flipping channels.  A while later I heard about the second plane and started listening to the coverage.  When I arrived up north I called home and my wife told me to stay and fish.  The ranger at the campground where I stayed kept me filled in on what was happening the next couple of days. 

When I got home I found out I knew a couple of people on one of the planes that hit the towers.  I also found out that several people I worked with in the WTC were OK.  It was a strange time.

Jackstar

Quote from: WOTR on September 11, 2016, 06:07:29 AM
It was not until that night that I saw the news and saw the planes hit...

How long was it before you were told that a third building collapsed into its own footprint on 9/11?

http://rememberbuilding7.org/

Lilith

Working midnight shift, I had gotten off work at 7:30 AM.  Walked to the grocery store, did laundry, stuff like that, and hit the sack around 3PM to try to get some sleep before walking to work at 11:30PM.  It's always difficult to sleep during the day in this town, but I made it to work every night none the less.  Mind you, I worked a minimum of 7 full time shifts a week in those days, often 12 hour shifts, due to employee "no shows".  I showed up to work around 11:20PM, and my coworker, whom I was relieving, looked up at me as I walked in the door and said "OMG, you haven't heard yet have you?  We're at war"!

Quote from: Jackstar on September 11, 2016, 08:50:07 AM
How long was it before you were told that a third building collapsed into its own footprint on 9/11?

www.paranoidretardsfor911lies.com

How long was it before you looked at the photos and discovered this was a lie?  And that it doesn't mean fuck all in any case?  Or that the troofers scream about lateral ejection of building materials with WTC 1 and 2 as being PROOF POSITIVE of a conspiracy, and then say the LACK of lateral ejection of materials in WTC7 is also PROOF POSITIVE of a conspiracy?

Troofers lie.  Never forget that truth.

Jackstar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on September 11, 2016, 09:08:18 AM
scream about lateral ejection of building materials

Quote from: Jackstar on September 10, 2016, 09:53:08 PM

Gravity does not cause steel girders to be hurled directly into adjacent buildings.

You're a complete idiot, and it's funny. Whose kid are you?

Jackstar

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 10, 2016, 10:22:44 PM
Either three or four days, don't remember if we came back on Friday or Saturday.

What bleeds for six days and doesn't die? Oh, wait, sorry--wrong joke.

Quote from: Jackstar on September 11, 2016, 09:10:34 AM
You're a complete idiot, and it's funny. Whose kid are you?

I know it infuriates you when I point out that wart on your nose. 

WTC 1 and 2:  It didn't collapse into its own footprint (except sometimes), therefore proof of a conspiracy
WTC 7: Fell into it's own footprint, therefore proof of a conspiracy

This is so fucking funny.  Don't you EVER get tired of being cornholed like this?

Jackstar

FREE-FALL ACCELERATION
IMPROBABLE SYMMETRY
RAPID ONSET
EXPLOSIONS & FLASHES
EJECTED LATERALLY
MID-AIR PULVERIZATION
PYROCLASTIC-LIKE CLOUDS
NO "PANCAKED" FLOORS FOUND
EXPLOSIVE EJECTIONS
TOTAL BUILDING DESTRUCTION

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on September 11, 2016, 09:25:42 AM
Don't you EVER get tired of being cornholed like this?

How do you not realize you look like a moron?

Quote from: Jackstar on September 11, 2016, 09:31:56 AM
FREE-FALL ACCELERATION
IMPROBABLE SYMMETRY
RAPID ONSET
EXPLOSIONS & FLASHES
EJECTED LATERALLY
MID-AIR PULVERIZATION
PYROCLASTIC-LIKE CLOUDS
NO "PANCAKED" FLOORS FOUND
EXPLOSIVE EJECTIONS
TOTAL BUILDING DESTRUCTION

How do you not realize you look like a moron?

It's so cute how you think this matters.

Thats all you have, in the end.  Cute little three word sound bites.  No theory, no peer-reviewed technical papers, the scorn and disdain of the scientific and legal community.

Why are you wasting your time with me, Jack?  Shouldn't you be trying to convince someone who isn't a "moron" and "complete idiot"?

It's the greatest crime in the history of the USA!  And you're fucking around trying to convince a "moron" and "complete idiot."

Jackstar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on September 11, 2016, 09:51:20 AM
the scorn and disdain of the scientific and legal community.

http://www.ae911truth.org/evidence.html

Your pathetic and trivial scorn and disdain doesn't compare to the actual evidence that has been compiled over the last fifteen years by actual professionals.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on September 11, 2016, 09:51:20 AM
It's the greatest crime in the history of the USA!

Arguable.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 10, 2016, 10:22:44 PM
Either three or four days, don't remember if we came back on Friday or Saturday.  I know I was back by Sunday because I remember going to Mass that morning and commenting on how many people were there.

Jack-

We flew back on Sat the 15th.   The scene at Shannon (and airports the world over I'm sure) was utter chaos.  Passengers who had seats booked on that day's flights to the US months previously were bumped unceremoniously, having a confirmed reservation and ticket meant nothing. There was lots of screaming and arm waving by irate passengers, and a mix of Garda, clergy, and Red Cross workers trying to keep things as calm as possible.  I distinctly remember a unifomed Garda officer and a priest talking to a distraught girl, maybe 15 years old.  All she kept saying was, "I just want to go home, why won't they let me go home?".

The embassy had told us the pecking order for flights back to the US was:

1). Anyone who had either lost or had reported missing a family member in the attacks.
2). Official government travelers
3). Press/Media
4). People with emergency situations not associated with attacks.
5). Confirmed ticketed passengers
6).  Everyone else

One of the most significant problems that had to be dealt with was prescription drug needs of people who'd not planned for, in some cases, a delay of a week or more in getting home.  Having to meet the need for thousands of prescribed drugs, many apparently with different names/dosages, if available at all, in different countries.  I've often wondered if anyone died overseas for want of a medication they could not get.

Jackstar

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 11, 2016, 10:04:51 AM
We flew back on Sat the 15th.   The scene at Shannon (and airports the world over I'm sure) was utter chaos.  Passengers who had seats booked on that day's flights to the US months previously were bumped unceremoniously, having a confirmed reservation and ticket meant nothing. There was lots of screaming and arm waving by irate passengers, and a mix of Garda, clergy, and Red Cross workers trying to keep things as calm as possible.  I distinctly remember a unifomed Garda officer and a priest talking to a distraught girl, maybe 15 years old.  All she kept saying was, "I just want to go home, why won't they let me go home?".

That's a cute story that has nothing to do with what I asked. I remember when I had to go through Heathrow on the day this shit happened--it was just like what you described, except no one was crying.

Meanwhile:

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 11, 2016, 10:04:51 AM
Jack-

The embassy had told us the pecking order for flights back to the US was:

1). Anyone who had either lost or had reported missing a family member in the attacks.
2). Official government travelers
3). Press/Media
4). People with emergency situations not associated with attacks.
5). Confirmed ticketed passengers
6).  Everyone else

One of the most significant problems that had to be dealt with was prescription drug needs of people who'd not planned for, in some cases, a delay of a week or more in getting home.  Having to meet the need for thousands of prescribed drugs, many apparently with different names/dosages, if available at all, in different countries.  I've often wondered if anyone died overseas for want of a medication they could not get.
I recall a nice story about a town in New Foundland that took in a bunch of passengers from jets that were forced to land there due to the no-fly and divert flight order to land at nearest airport as US airspace closed.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on September 11, 2016, 10:20:06 AM
That's a cute story that has nothing to do with what I asked. I remember when I had to go through Heathrow on the day this shit happened--it was just like what you described, except no one was crying.

Meanwhile:

Because trawled photos with troofer captions are empirical evidence.

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 11, 2016, 10:28:12 AM
Because trawled photos with troofer captions are empirical evidence.

The official report left out any mention of building 7. That's empirical evidence in and of itself.

Also, you're stupid. But that's really just circumstantial, albeit compelling.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on September 11, 2016, 10:30:03 AM
The official report left out any mention of building 7. That's empirical evidence in and of itself.

Also, you're stupid. But that's really just circumstantial, albeit compelling.

Oh that goes without saying sweedie.  ;D

akwilly

Quote from: albrecht on September 11, 2016, 10:22:05 AM
I recall a nice story about a town in New Foundland that took in a bunch of passengers from jets that were forced to land there due to the no-fly and divert flight order to land at nearest airport as US airspace closed.
I remember all the people here that were left at remote lakes via float plane for hunting or fishing purposes, many with only enough supplies for a 1 or 2 day outing. I spoke to one pilot that finally got to pick up some out of towner's he had dropped off, when he got to them they were very hungry and cold, he brought a newspaper and handed it to them and they were no longer bitching about their ordeal.

albrecht

Quote from: akwilly on September 11, 2016, 10:58:44 AM
I remember all the people here that were left at remote lakes via float plane for hunting or fishing purposes, many with only enough supplies for a 1 or 2 day outing. I spoke to one pilot that finally got to pick up some out of towner's he had dropped off, when he got to them they were very hungry and cold, he brought a newspaper and handed it to them and they were no longer bitching about their ordeal.
You know I never thought about Alaska during that time when no flights were allowed. I could easily see that hardship since so many places/people travel by light plane. Of course nothing to compare with the people directly effected by the terrorists but being stuck in the middle of nowhere could be a bit worrying!

WOTR

Quote from: albrecht on September 11, 2016, 10:22:05 AM
That would have been Gander.  Everything you ever read about 9/11 and Gander was positive.  A small town basically doubled their population for a few days putting people up in private homes, churches and schools with the locals doing anything they could...

That said, Gander has never been forgotten by the US and hosted many diplomats after that.  I believe this year they are receiving a piece of the towers brought to them by emergency response workers.  I suppose it was one of those "feel good stories" to emerge from a tough time.

Here is their airport on 9/11, and they say 38 planes landed there that day.  I believe the tiny building on the right is their terminal.

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on September 11, 2016, 12:28:30 PM
That would have been Gander.  Everything you ever read about 9/11 and Gander was positive.  A small town basically doubled their population for a few days putting people up in private homes, churches and schools with the locals doing anything they could...

That said, Gander has never been forgotten by the US and hosted many diplomats after that.  I believe this year they are receiving a piece of the towers brought to them by emergency response workers.  I suppose it was one of those "feel good stories" to emerge from a tough time.

Here is their airport on 9/11, and they say 38 planes landed there that day.  I believe the tiny building on the right is their terminal.

That was it. Thanks for reminding me the name of the town. Yes, one of the 'good stories' during that time.

starrmtn001

9/11 memorial event in NYC. Donald Trump. Hillary Clinton. Rudy Giuliani. Sep 11, 2016.

https://youtu.be/CErP1VHzE7g

Quote from: Jackstar on September 11, 2016, 10:20:06 AM

Meanwhile:

"Directed Energy Weapons"  Holy fuck, tears are rolling down my cheeks I am laughing so hard.

I'd love to see you guys watching how a sandblaster works for the first time.  "DID YOU SEE THAT?  IT ERODES METAL BUT NOT MY GLOVE!!1!  IT'S A SPOOKY CIA WEAPON THINGY!"  Like a caveman wondering why a flashlight doesn't burn his fingers.

No wonder that you troofers have zero interest in bringing any of this to a conclusion.  This banquet of ominous insinuation from on high, this cornucopia of paranoia could sustain you for years to come.  The alternative is to go back to your meaningless lives.  The similarity between you and Falkie in this regard is amazing.

Jackstar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on September 11, 2016, 06:44:48 PM
"Directed Energy Weapons"  Holy fuck, tears are rolling down my cheeks I am laughing so hard.

Quote from: Jackstar on September 11, 2016, 10:00:06 AM
How do you explain the mid-air pulverization of tens of thousands of pounds of concrete?

Quote from: Jackstar on September 11, 2016, 10:00:06 AM
How do you explain the mid-air pulverization of tens of thousands of pounds of concrete?

It's another bullshit concept cooked up by the troofers, because the old ones have gone stale after 15 years.

You guys are so utterly, hopelessly at sea when it comes to science.  If I put you in a room without an Internet connection and the ability to cut and paste, and gave you five minutes to explain "mid-air pulverization" or "directed energy weapon" or "pyroclastic flow" in your own words, you'd be reduced to tears.

You intone these phrases from on high, and when anyone asks you to explain them, you sniff dismissively and huff that YOU are not obligated to explain.  YOU are a superior being who has seen the Truth.  It is OUR responsibility to educate ourselves. 

It's all so pathetic.  You are tiny, insignificant people leading tiny, insignificant lives and this is the only way you can ever feel co-equal to the rest of mankind.  The 911 Troof thing is nothing about bringing miscreants to justice; it's about GET RIGHT time for you and every other pimple-faced socially-inept dweeb with a laptop and broadband.

It's so unfortunate that you have made this choice, it truly is.  There's so much reality in the world to enjoy.  It's wonderful, actually.

Hog

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on September 11, 2016, 07:13:05 PM
It's another bullshit concept cooked up by the troofers, because the old ones have gone stale after 15 years.

You guys are so utterly, hopelessly at sea when it comes to science.  If I put you in a room without an Internet connection and the ability to cut and paste, and gave you five minutes to explain "mid-air pulverization" or "directed energy weapon" or "pyroclastic flow" in your own words, you'd be reduced to tears.

You intone these phrases from on high, and when anyone asks you to explain them, you sniff dismissively and huff that YOU are not obligated to explain.  YOU are a superior being who has seen the Truth.  It is OUR responsibility to educate ourselves. 

It's all so pathetic.  You are tiny, insignificant people leading tiny, insignificant lives and this is the only way you can ever feel co-equal to the rest of mankind.  The 911 Troof thing is nothing about bringing miscreants to justice; it's about GET RIGHT time for you and every other pimple-faced socially-inept dweeb with a laptop and broadband.

It's so unfortunate that you have made this choice, it truly is.  There's so much reality in the world to enjoy.  It's wonderful, actually.
No sense in arguing, doing so only brings you down to their level.  Their arguement is senseless.  But hey, people still belive in religion, so I guess some people can beleive whatever they want about the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

I was at school, and we watched the TV from 9 oclock until noon.  The streets were barren  on my drive home.

peace
Hog