• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Your Fortune Told Here

Started by Camazotz Automat, September 08, 2016, 10:37:52 AM

WildCard

Quote from: onan on September 14, 2016, 07:50:19 AM
Once I gave up magical thinking the world became calm.

Sound's dull.

Quote from: WildCard on September 14, 2016, 08:25:23 AM
Sound's dull.

I thought this topic might get two or three responses, but here it is, achieving page 2.

My magical thinking believes there is a celebratory alcoholic beverage in my near future.

(A self-fulfilling prophecy if ever there were one.)

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on September 14, 2016, 08:45:38 AM
I thought this topic might get two or three responses, but here it is, achieving page 2.

My magical thinking believes there is a celebratory alcoholic beverage in my near future.

If you can see a cocktail in your future, how come you didn't know that this thread would reach two pages?  Asking for a friend.

whoozit

Is this place for fortunes only or can I make a wish?  Where do I throw the coins?

TigerLily

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on September 14, 2016, 08:45:38 AM

I see a cocktail party in my future

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on September 14, 2016, 11:06:22 AM
If you can see a cocktail in your future, how come you didn't know that this thread would reach two pages?  Asking for a friend.

Better Not Tell You Now

(bats bats bats)

Quote from: whoozit on September 14, 2016, 11:37:05 AM
Is this place for fortunes only or can I make a wish?  Where do I throw the coins?

Wishing is located in the Midnight In The Desert with Heather Wade thread.

Quote from: TigerLily on September 14, 2016, 11:45:41 AM
I see a cocktail party in my future

Batgod's cocktail parties are a blast, because he always serves plenty of his special mexcal made from an ancient and sacred secret recipe that includes ancient and sacred gusanos.

Lilith

Quote from: whoozit on September 14, 2016, 11:37:05 AM

You could make your very own Wishing Machine.  Its fun, and can be made with things you already have around your home.  Here is a picture of mine.  I have posted pictures of it in the MITD thread when the topic comes up, but I would like to share it here for you, in case you haven't already seen it.  :-*

Quote from: brig on September 14, 2016, 01:57:44 PM
You could make your very own Wishing Machine.  Its fun, and can be made with things you already have around your home.  Here is a picture of mine.  I have posted pictures of it in the MITD thread when the topic comes up, but I would like to share it here for you, in case you haven't already seen it.  :-*

I am considering commercial options, and have my eye on the model below.

However, it is priced at $695.00.

I am wishing like almighty hell it will fall to $19.99.   

http://www.miraclealternatives.com/Miracle-Wishing-Machine-Make-Your-Dreams-Come-True_p_641.html

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on September 14, 2016, 01:57:44 PM
I have to travel, Brig, so I'm sticking with the TSA-approved Wishing Machine.

TigerLily

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on September 14, 2016, 01:45:13 PM
Batgod's cocktail parties are a blast, because he always serves plenty of his special mexcal made from an ancient and sacred secret recipe that includes ancient and sacred gusanos.

Let's get this party started

Quote from: TigerLily on September 14, 2016, 06:24:31 PM
Let's get this party started

If you want to make some truly transcendent, vision quest quality Batgod mezcal cocktails, check out the Camelsocks Almanac. It's been providing new recipes that have the potential to introduce you to your sacred personal animal spirit guide every year since 1793.

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on September 15, 2016, 01:13:32 AM
If you want to make some truly transcendent, vision quest quality Batgod mezcal cocktails, check out the Camelsocks Almanac. It's been providing new recipes that have the potential to introduce you to your sacred personal animal spirit guide every year since 1793.

A special 'thank you' goes out to Hosiery Of The Enlightened Pharaohs, Inc. for their continued ad support over the centuries (check out that cam's gams).

Behold them yonder where the sun goes down, the thunder beings! You shall see, and have from them my power; and they shall take you to the high and lonely center of the earth that you may see: even to the place where the sun continually shines, they shall take you there to understand.

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on September 15, 2016, 09:55:58 AM
A special 'thank you' goes out to Hosiery Of The Enlightened Pharaohs, Inc. for their continued ad support over the centuries (check out that cam's gams).

"Hoteps make your toes hep!"

Yo' ole father doan' know yit what he's a-gwyne to do.  Sometimes he spec he'll go 'way, en den again he spec he'll stay.  De bes' way is to res' easy en let de ole man take his own way.  Dey's two angels hoverin' roun' 'bout him.  One uv 'em is white en shiny, en t'other one is black.  De white one gits him to go right a little while, den de black one sail in en bust it all up.  A body can't tell yit which one gwyne to fetch him at de las'.  But you is all right.  You gwyne to have considable trouble in yo' life, en considable joy.  Sometimes you gwyne to git hurt, en sometimes you gwyne to git sick;  but every time you's gwyne to git well agin.  Dey's two gals flyin' 'bout you in yo' life.  One uv 'em's light en t'other one is dark.  One is rich en t'other is po'.  You's gwyne to marry de po' one fust en de rich one by en by.  You wants to keep 'way fum de water as much as you kin, en don't run no resk, 'kase it's down in de bills dat you's gwyne to git hung.

TigerLily

You two are so odd. Albeit wonderfully, beautifully odd. Nevertheless ...

And I have already encountered my spirit animal. Now we're besties. We're running tonight under the full moon

WOTR

There are so few places to post this.  I was in the Maritime provinces recently when I found myself beside a graveyard.  I cannot say that I whistled past it (though the deer deterrent devices on my car may have.)  There was no blue 2017 Mustang in sight, and no other traffic to speak of.

Somebody, somewhere, got that last laugh...

Quote from: TigerLily on September 16, 2016, 12:15:22 AM
You two are so odd. Albeit wonderfully, beautifully odd. Nevertheless ...

And I have already encountered my spirit animal. Now we're besties. We're running tonight under the full moon

I hope your encounter was more enjoyable and rewarding than mine.  I knew it was a mistake to substitute sweet vermouth for Cointreau when I made that pitcher of Chichen Itza Chainsaws. I guarantee that won't happen again.

Quote from: TigerLily on September 16, 2016, 12:15:22 AM
You two are so odd old. Albeit wonderfully, beautifully odd old. Nevertheless ...

And I have already encountered my spirit animal. Now we're besties beasties. We're running tonight under the full moon

The newest Chinese proverb:  Better that you run under the moon, than for the moon to run over you.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/14/watch-giant-moon-balloon-attacks-chinese-city.html

Oh, no! It's Rover from The Prisoner!

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on September 16, 2016, 02:56:47 PM
Oh, no! It's Rover from The Prisoner!

"Pardon me. 'Scuse, please. Comin' through. By the way, I am not a number. Be seeing you."

Quote from: WOTR on September 16, 2016, 12:22:34 AM
There are so few places to post this.  I was in the Maritime provinces recently when I found myself beside a graveyard.  I cannot say that I whistled past it (though the deer deterrent devices on my car may have.)  There was no blue 2017 Mustang in sight, and no other traffic to speak of.

Somebody, somewhere, got that last laugh...

Soylent Green -- it's... it's comedians!

Jackstar

I wish this entire forum turns into this thread.