the jaz cast

Started by jazmunda, August 12, 2016, 09:16:19 PM

Quote from: akwilly on January 10, 2017, 07:32:16 AM
I'm thinking Jaz must be dead.
Did he call in to his own show ?  GREAT SCOTT ! ! !   A PARADOX. :o

chefist

Quote from: akwilly on January 10, 2017, 07:32:16 AM
I'm thinking Jaz must be dead.

George mentioned in a video the other day that Jaz had been in contact with him. Apparently, Jaz is justifiably focused on family matters at the moment.

akwilly

Quote from: Chefist on January 10, 2017, 09:08:38 AM
George mentioned in a video the other day that Jaz had been in contact with him. Apparently, Jaz is justifiably focused on family matters at the moment.
I will have to find the video. I hope all is well with him and his family.

jazmunda

Quote from: Chefist on January 10, 2017, 09:08:38 AM

So nice of George to broadcast private information to the world. I didn't see that coming.

whoozit

Quote from: jaz on January 14, 2017, 03:07:29 AM
So nice of George to broadcast private information to the world. I didn't see that coming.
Just be thankful Trump hasn't put him in charge of the nukes.

akwilly

Quote from: jaz on January 14, 2017, 03:07:29 AM
oh crap, I guess I didn't win the bellgab deadpool.

pate

Relaz, is justice ink-board fun thyme-journalist:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCWjYG8S65U

Hah-ah, juvenile pranksters and there initializations!   Zany!

Ja, zold is O. K. yes?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZ2bnIpkd6A

smokin'!

jazmunda

Quote from: akwilly on January 14, 2017, 05:39:30 AM
oh crap, I guess I didn't win the bellgab deadpool.

Stay tuned ....

jazmunda

thejazcast is live for a little while.

http://jazcast.com

Call 646 374 2666 or Skype jaz.munda

Juan

Hey, get up and join in.

Later- you all need to hear this.

gabrielle

Jazz sounds great!!!   

jazmunda

Thanks for listening and thanks to WhiteCrow, Taaroa, & akwilly for calling in. Was a fun show and I needed to talk about the scary shit that I witnessed today. Also dispensing lady advice to akwilly is a favourtie hobby of mine.

Quote from: jaz on January 20, 2017, 07:36:07 AM
Thanks for listening and thanks to WhiteCrow, Taaroa, & akwilly for calling in. Was a fun show and I needed to talk about the scary shit that I witnessed today. Also dispensing lady advice to akwilly is a favourtie hobby of mine.

I missed it. Pooh bears.......

Any chance of a download being made available?

WhiteCrow

I apologise that I didn't grasp the seriousness of the situation ... Hope I didn't offend you or other listeners.

Juan

I hope you are feeling better.  That was very scary.

Grifynne

Any chance we'll get an archive to listen to? I LOVE listening to you Jaz but I never know when these are going on until after the fact. :( Gives me a case of the sad pants.  :'(

Ciardelo

I'm not wearing any pants. But nevermind that--Jaz do you have an archive available?

Juan

I would suppose Jaz is not wearing any either, unless he's gotten home to change.

akwilly

Jazz I was in a position to kiss a girl on the lips tonight. I did it and then put my lips in a shot of whiskey. I think it kept me herpie free.

Taaroa

Jaz -
I went into the cbd today for an errand, and there's a giant roped off flower memorial directly in front of the GPO with a large crowd around it (plus a number of people from charities exploiting the situation I guess). At the corner of Bourke and Swanston there's a smaller flower memorial, but it didn't have the crowd.

You can still see the tyre marks in front of the cathedral (had to go home through that intersection), and it looks like there was a greater police presence in the city center than normal.

jazmunda

Quote from: Taaroa on January 23, 2017, 04:21:09 AM
Jaz -
I went into the cbd today for an errand, and there's a giant roped off flower memorial directly in front of the GPO with a large crowd around it (plus a number of people from charities exploiting the situation I guess). At the corner of Bourke and Swanston there's a smaller flower memorial, but it didn't have the crowd.

You can still see the tyre marks in front of the cathedral (had to go home through that intersection), and it looks like there was a greater police presence in the city center than normal.

I was in the CBD too today. I near Collin and Elizabeth so walked up to the GPO. I didn't notice a greater police presence but then I wasn't really paying attention to that.

jazmunda

Quote from: akwilly on January 21, 2017, 06:11:33 AM
Jazz I was in a position to kiss a girl on the lips tonight. I did it and then put my lips in a shot of whiskey. I think it kept me herpie free.

I think you might need something a little stronger.

akwilly

Any word on the next jazcast?

Ciardelo

Is there an archive available for this show?

akwilly

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 23, 2017, 09:36:16 AM
Is there an archive available for this show?
no, his show is so exclusive that he doesn't actually do one.

jazmunda

Should I be recording these?   :-[

Quote from: jaz on January 24, 2017, 07:25:11 PM
Should I be recording these?   :-[

Yeah man.   I *still* don't know what scary shit you witnessed. Guess I never will...............

Cripes bud. I am sorry I asked now. What a horrid thing to see and to have happened

jazmunda

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 24, 2017, 07:38:16 PM
Cripes bud. I am sorry I asked now. What a horrid thing to see and to have happened

I only saw the carnage and the aftermath. I was walking down the same street and sidewalk that the rampage occurred minutes before. I had to put something back into my car and that was why I missed it and wasn't at the scene when it happened. When I was walking back towards that area not knowing it had just happened. Hundreds of people started streaming towards me and many were yelling that there was a shooter in the area. My heart began to thump and just the sheer terror I felt at not knowing whether I was about to be shot and could I escape scared the shit out of me.