• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Trying to get the full digital file of all art's shows

Started by JCcabra, August 11, 2016, 03:08:33 PM

Swishypants

Find the Trucker hang-outs online and post this. They will have them!

brugvu

dude.

i was just thinking of that a day ago.
inventing car audio recorder .... for the radio.. 

hilarious..

when "balderdash" gets my message, hopefully he will respond and i will buy his 300 tapes.
if they are 1997s... i have almost every show though... 

besides VCRs, the only tape players that would record ART BELL shows all 5 hours were 1/4 speed recorders..
VERSA-CORDER and REEL-TALK.. REEL-TALKS came out in 1996

oh .... I have to tell you guys!
I found ART BELL after dark WATCH on EBAY!!! i bought it. $75. didnt work but SO fn RARE.

ah shoot that reminds me.
you know the 1992 John Lear show that we all should have?
i just listened to it and it actually was from 1996. i remember hearing ART advertise that watch.. on that show..
so the JOHN LEAR, BOB LAZAR 1992 show is actually from 1996, or it was a repeat in 1996..???

fyi..

brugvu

Swishypants

The 93 one is available. SITARCHIVE. Turn off your java and you can download it.

I don't know why Art refuses to throw us a bone on some random podcast as a guest-host. The Sniper won't know and we've been loyal! He could guest host any number of home-based shows a few times a year just for fun and to reward his loyal followers easily. Everyone would have a blast tracking it down like a hidden Easter Egg! He could announce at noon and give everyone 6-8 hours to find the show and be ready to listen! They would become like digital Art Bell baseball cards!

Art! I know you lurk! Come on man! 4 shows a year at random! You know you're bored and miss it! Dust off that mic every now and then! Fill up the coffee cup, roll a smoke, and let it ride for a couple of hours deep in the night! I'm talking guest hosting garage podcasts with listeners in the 100's.

Swishypants

VIRAL ART! COUNTER-SNIPER ART! :) "From the High Desert, and my fantastic LP/OP! It's Counter-Sniper Art! Coming to you like the Viet Cong, in a Flying Saucer! Saucer Cong! With my special guest, the crazy lady from up the street! Welcome!"

brugvu

1992-12-12 john lear and bob lazar.  is the one i was referring to.

I have 1992-03-28 !!! just 47 minutes but has JOHN LEAR's first interview on it..

found about 30 GEMS out of 500 tapes that i acquired..
unfortunately 450+ were the worst radio shows i have ever listened to.
politics/clinton/drugs/ cant recall off hand any off the names of the shows. 

i had to spend the entire day flipping tapes and listening to make sure they were properly labeled and didnt have
any ART BELL shows on them..  or anything else good...

about 50 of the tapes had ART BELL related stuff on them..
including some old and rare UFO lectures...

one of these days i will make sure someone else uploads them :)

PS.
i also collect LAURA LEE shows.. any old LECTURES or radio shows that has the same content that was on ART BELL shows..

Anyone have MORE "open minds" shows with bill jenkins?  that turrent was damn good.!
tom Bearden was extremely interesting..
wonder if the bear is still hibernating? he want into hiding right after Hoagland's heart attack...

remember that.

ok too much ramblling.

SEND ME YOUR TAPES! i will convert them for free.   READ MY POST!!!! IT AND I ARE AWESOME.

BRUGVU

Swishypants

You could even adopt a nom-de-plume and deny it when people say you're Art Bell on the air! Plausible deniability, but we all know it's you! It would be super fun for everyone!

Swishypants

Quote from: brugvu on November 06, 2017, 04:43:50 AM
1992-12-12 john lear and bob lazar.  is the one i was referring to.

I have 1992-03-28 !!! just 47 minutes but has JOHN LEAR's first interview on it..

found about 30 GEMS out of 500 tapes that i acquired..
unfortunately 450+ were the worst radio shows i have ever listened to.
politics/clinton/drugs/ cant recall off hand any off the names of the shows. 

i had to spend the entire day flipping tapes and listening to make sure they were properly labeled and didnt have
any ART BELL shows on them..  or anything else good...

about 50 of the tapes had ART BELL related stuff on them..
including some old and rare UFO lectures...

one of these days i will make sure someone else uploads them :)

PS.
i also collect LAURA LEE shows.. any old LECTURES or radio shows that has the same content that was on ART BELL shows..

Anyone have MORE "open minds" shows with bill jenkins?  that turrent was damn good.!
tom Bearden was extremely interesting..
wonder if the bear is still hibernating? he want into hiding right after Hoagland's heart attack...

remember that.

ok too much ramblling.

SEND ME YOUR TAPES! i will convert them for free.   READ MY POST!!!! IT AND I ARE AWESOME.

BRUGVU

I was only ever an Art Bell guy, so I'm sorry to say no. I hope you find this stuff. I still put on old shows to fall asleep to. Nothing like Art Bell. Nobody has ever come close.

brugvu

SITARCHIVE is cool..

but why would i get anything from there?
I have all, plus 1000 more.

someone should ask HIM if he has acquired anything on tapes in the last 2 years.

Somewhere in times have been AWFULLY LAME.
they Re PLAY the same RE PLAYS over and over again.

NOTHING NEW in FN MONTHS.  cmon LAME-IER i mean PREMIER play something new damn it.
Or i will send a CASE of PIZZA ROLLS  to george the bore

you should have almost every show ever produced. can you please play a show that you never have played before?

1997-07-15 TIME LINES. TIME TRAVELER CALL INS.   PLAY IT.

ART BELL FANS' LIVES MATTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE REVOLUTION HAS BEGUN!

STOP THE BULLSHIT PREMIER/NOORY LOVERS. PLAY "NEW" ART BELL SHOWS. no more REPEATS OF REPEATS OF THE SAME REPEATS !

brugvu

brugvu

1997-07-15 TIME LINES. TIME TRAVELER CALL INS.   PLAY IT.  ( a challenge to C2C AM and PREMIER. )  chicken shits !

THE REVOLUTION HAS BEGUN![/b]

Swishypants

Quote from: brugvu on November 06, 2017, 04:58:01 AM

I can fight in this war! Yes.  ;D

brugvu

THE ENTIRE HOURS OF HOUR 2 HOUR 3 HOUR 4 and HOUR 5

ALL.  no editing. no altering.

PLAY "TIME TRAVEL STEVE" 'S phone call.

DO NOT EDIT AN HOUR OUT.

I HAVE HOUR 1 so i will know if you do.

muhahaahahahahahahhaah cmon chicken.. play it. this SATURDAY NIGHT. you got time. PLAY IT.

CALLING YOU OUT    PREMIER. 

THE REVOLUTION HAS BEGUN.

Swishypants

Do you ever think Art has been doing shows in secret at his compound and has dozens of pre-recorded shows and upon his death they will be released?

Quote from: Swishypants on November 06, 2017, 05:20:35 AM
Do you ever think Art has been doing shows in secret at his compound and has dozens of pre-recorded shows and upon his death they will be released?

I think he's been flying his drone inside the house again

Swishypants

Art has many listeners that are now very wealthy. He could do "500 dollar a plate" private shows if he wanted to. I'd be up for a plate!

brugvu

ok

i just made a NEW POST.

DISCLOSURE IS UPON US.

THE REVOLUTION IS HERE.

ART BELL FANS' LIVES MATTER.

seriously, we need to protest premier, anywhere, anytime and often.  marching. with signs.

i may just start one in macomb michigan :)  maybe LIVE PD will be there..

how cool would that be? SWEEEEEEEEEEEET - NESS

I'm taking names. and kicking ass. who is with me.? 

and who is more foolish? the fool or the fool that follows the fool?

DISCLOSURE IS UPON US.

THE REVOLUTION IS HERE.

ART BELL FANS' LIVES MATTER

Swishypants

Calm the fuck down! Did you snort smarties or something?

brugvu

you ain't smelling what i am cooking.

step aside rookie :)

have a great day. im going to bed.

THE REVOLUTION IS HERE.

LONG LIVE ART BELL, AND LET THE NEW SHOWS PLAY!
F PREMIER. DAMN CHICKENS.

Swishypants

It's this kind of Tard shit that saps my will to live.