• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Heather Wade to appear on C2C on August 7 to give an update on Art

Started by Sarah, August 03, 2016, 02:01:07 AM

ShayP

Quote from: norland2424 on August 08, 2016, 02:23:41 PM
If you're dying in the ER would change hospitals over news channels?

Well, he can be insufferable at times.  ;D

bateman

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 08, 2016, 01:52:45 PM
It's funny -- her manner does not strike me as sexy at all, though the aging creepers who call her regularly suggest otherwise.  Instead, I want to use words like "plucky" and "bumptious", which just makes ripping on her seem legitimate.  We know that enthusiasm which swells her delivery is contrived and she's probably miserable, which is why flinging a turd every once in a while is so gratifying.  I cock my throwing arm every time I hear about how she's pumping out from pole to freezing pole or however it goes.

You have won the coveted Best Adjective of the Day Award.

norland2424

Quote from: ShayP on August 08, 2016, 02:29:08 PM
Well, he can be insufferable at times.  ;D

This might come as a shock to you but i think Heather may have lied, atleast according to Arts last fb post.

Art Bell
August 2 at 2:08pm ·
Like or hate Trump, consider what he has said, the system is rigged. If by that he means the Media then I must agree. CNN has made it their full time job to crush Trump. To a lesser degree Fox is on his side. The Networks all seem to be pretty much with CNN. I think it is beyond sad that objective News is no longer part of America.

trostol

apparently someone does lol or it was more BS

ShayP

Quote from: norland2424 on August 08, 2016, 02:33:02 PM
This might come as a shock to you but i think Heather may have lied, atleast according to Arts last fb post.

Art Bell
Like or hate Trump, consider what he has said, the system is rigged. If by that he means the Media then I must agree. CNN has made it their full time job to crush Trump. To a lesser degree Fox is on his side. The Networks all seem to be pretty much with CNN. I think it is beyond sad that objective News is no longer part of America.

Since he's a radio guy, etc., he should realize that journalism is dead and the mainstream channels are shit.  He acts like he's surprised.

I'd spread like WILD FIRE to a new hospital. CNN? Shiiit! God damn Russkie network.

"NURSE, CHANGE THE FUCKING CHANNEL!" "I CAN'T WATCH THIS WHEN MY PIZZA ROLLS IS DONE!" "FUCK!"

ItsOver

Quote from: ShayP on August 08, 2016, 02:36:49 PM
Since he's a radio guy, etc., he should realize that journalism is dead and the mainstream channels are shit.  He acts like he's surprised.
I wonder why he didn't see it coming.

WOTR

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on August 08, 2016, 12:27:10 AM
He totally glanced over that lol. Didn't say what "Midnight in the Desert" was or anything, just that she hosted it. She was had. George wins.
George won the minute that she decided to go on Coast.  Out of everything that occurred up to this point, I was hoping that MITD would succeed.  Finally I can say that I don't care.  If it gets flushed I suppose that one less sell-out show in this world will not matter.  It's funny- maybe it's because Amy does not represent Art's brand and his flagship show that I would not even bat an eye if she appeared on Coast for an entire segment- I would actually say "good for her."  But Amy did not spend half a decade attacking Coast and George... Amy does not represent Art's "brand." 

I still wish Art the best, but have to say well done, Mr. Noory.  Please stop in sometime to claim your crown- you earned it.

Quote from: ItsOver on August 08, 2016, 03:57:32 PM
I wonder why he didn't see it coming.

BBC?... You are right. From what I have heard they are hard to miss.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on August 08, 2016, 12:10:42 AM
Jeez, she didn't even get a solid plug out of it from Jorch. Just jeez.

George is a cagey dude ....... he gets it!
Heather on his show .... dancing to his tune.
Ahhhh ......... who's Art ?

ItsOver

Quote from: rekcuf on August 08, 2016, 02:37:44 PM
I'd spread like WILD FIRE to a new hospital. CNN? Shiiit! God damn Russkie network.

"NURSE, CHANGE THE FUCKING CHANNEL!" "I CAN'T WATCH THIS WHEN MY PIZZA ROLLS IS DONE!" "FUCK!"
Ha! Same here. I can't watch CNN, even with morphine running through my IV or a max dose of hydrocodone.  If they don't have TCM, however, I'm walking.

Quote from: ItsOver on August 08, 2016, 04:53:48 PM
Ha! Same here. I can't watch CNN, even with morphine running through my IV or a max dose of hydrocodone.  If they don't have TCM, however, I'm walking.

Turkee sammich and C-SPAN, YOU SON'S OF BITCHES!

Lilith

Quote from: ShayP on August 08, 2016, 02:14:20 PM
It's posts like these that make me shake my head in agreement, grin, and briefly reflect on why you are one of my favorite BellGabbers.  Cheers to you sir!  ;)  :D

It's posts like these that make me shake my head in agreement, grin, and briefly reflect on why you are one of my favorite BellGabbers.  Cheers to you sir!    :-*

Quote from: WOTR on August 08, 2016, 04:10:31 PM
George won the minute that she decided to go on Coast.  Out of everything that occurred up to this point, I was hoping that MITD would succeed.  Finally I can say that I don't care.  If it gets flushed I suppose that one less sell-out show in this world will not matter.  It's funny- maybe it's because Amy does not represent Art's brand and his flagship show that I would not even bat an eye if she appeared on Coast for an entire segment- I would actually say "good for her."  But Amy did not spend half a decade attacking Coast and George... Amy does not represent Art's "brand." 

I still wish Art the best, but have to say well done, Mr. Noory.  Please stop in sometime to claim your crown- you earned it.

Art handed George the crown, fair and square. Noory took it and ran with it. Good for him.

zeebo

Quote from: rekcuf on August 08, 2016, 04:56:47 PM
Turkee sammich and C-SPAN, YOU SON'S OF BITCHES!

Have to be careful with C-Span as it's a powerful tranquilizer.

mikuthing01

Quote from: WOTR on August 08, 2016, 04:10:31 PM

Praise Norry in all of his 12" of uncut glory he is truly the King! 

Jackstar

Quote from: Uncle Duke on August 08, 2016, 02:06:14 PM
I'd never have allowed her on my show

I find it hard to conceptualize the idea that Snoory is anything more than a hired monkey, paid to say little more than "yeah", "oh really", & "jeez."

What's he gonna do--threaten to quit? Bwhahahahahahaha, yah right.

Quote from: zeebo on August 08, 2016, 06:26:40 PM
Have to be careful with C-Span as it's a powerful tranquilizer.

So are Turkee sammiches. They go good together.

Philosopher

Quote from: god of thunder on August 08, 2016, 06:22:56 PM
Art handed George the crown, fair and square. Noory took it and ran with it. Good for him.

Looks more like this,

Morgus

Quote from: Jackstar on August 08, 2016, 06:27:55 PM
I find it hard to conceptualize the idea that Snoory is anything more than a hired monkey, paid to say little more than "yeah", "oh really", & "jeez."

Don't forget Noory's favorite comment "un-bull-leave-a-bull"  8)

Noory will never quit or retire, he has said so many times...

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Jackstar on August 08, 2016, 06:27:55 PM

I think it's a safe bet George has final approval who goes on the air with him. 

zeebo

Quote from: Morgus on August 08, 2016, 06:40:05 PM

But he did indicate his contract would end when we colonize Mars.

Jackstar

Quote from: Uncle Duke on August 08, 2016, 06:51:32 PM
I think it's a safe bet George has final approval who goes on the air with him.

I'm in for fifty. I'll accept my winnings in Scotch, thanks.

Quote from: norland2424 on August 08, 2016, 02:33:02 PM
... Art Bell

Hey Art, guess who it is that convinces the drones like you to support sure losers in the primaries, so they can then go on the attack and the D-rat can beat them in the general?  Dole, GW Bush (they screwed up on that one, although he did lose the popular vote), McCain, Romney, Trump.  Awful. 

Turn that shit off and start thinking for yourself again.

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on August 08, 2016, 06:40:05 PM
Don't forget Noory's favorite comment "un-bull-leave-a-bull"  8)

"That's true!"

ItsOver

Quote from: mikuthing01 on August 08, 2016, 06:26:49 PM
Praise Norry in all of his 12" of uncut glory he is truly the King!
"I dunno 'bout 12" but it is uncut!"