• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Russia Thread

Started by GuerrillaUnReal, August 01, 2016, 02:49:39 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: theONE~EMPEROR on November 20, 2016, 03:25:43 AM
and you are know pedhophile
don't fucking respond to my posts you ass kisser, ..don't try to get my approval or attention you pedo fucking creep

https://twitter.com/twatter59/status/175022995490865152

ONLY ON RT.COM

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on November 10, 2016, 02:26:44 PM
THEON: You have until Friday to start posting updates from www.whatdoesitmean.com, or we will destroy you completely.

Ye saw it, ye all saw it... it was warned.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on December 01, 2016, 02:33:19 PM
MEANWHILE

I kinda posted the above video as a joke without even having viewed it, but after doing so (note timestamps), I have decided that this is one of the best decisions I have ever made on behalf of myself and society at large.

I'm not asking for copies of https://www.amazon.com/Learn-Russian-Rosetta-Stone-Level/dp/1617168777 on eBay because that's OUT OF STOCK on Amazon. I'm looking for a friend.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 05, 2016, 08:38:38 AM
https://theaviationist.com/2016/12/05/russian-su-33-crashed-in-the-mediterranean-while-attempting-to-land-on-kuznetsov-aircraft-carrier/

Naval Aviation for Amateurs, Part II.

They need to look at Eric Brown archive footage. Show em how its done. If he were still alive, he'd probably do it for them. Lol. Just because he could.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 05, 2016, 11:51:00 AM
They need to look at Eric Brown archive footage. Show em how its done. If he were still alive, he'd probably do it for them. Lol. Just because he could.

Probably the greatest naval aviator who ever lived.  Missed by one day an opportunity to meet him back in the 90s, he had given a talk at Yeovilton the day before I visited the museum.

One of the FAA Museum guys told me Winkle got angry whenever anyone corrrected him about him not being the first man to land a jet on a carrier.  He apparently would reply, "I landed a REAL jet, not that American thing".

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 05, 2016, 08:38:38 AM
https://theaviationist.com/2016/12/05/russian-su-33-crashed-in-the-mediterranean-while-attempting-to-land-on-kuznetsov-aircraft-carrier/

Naval Aviation for Amateurs, Part II.

I'm coming a little late to the party with respect to this post but I need to say that no one should be surprised that the Russians are experiencing a seemingly high rate of losses through mishaps in the launching and recovery of aircraft onboard its aircraft carrier. 

For obvious reasons carrier flight operations are inherently more dangerous than land based flight operations.  According to the U.S. Navy Safety Center statistics the average number of Class A Mishaps (damage resulting in costs of $2,000,000 or more and/or aircraft destroyed or a fatality or permanent total disability) has averaged 12 per year since the year 2001.   The number of mishaps occurring during carrier flight operations and the number of fatalities is not specified but I know that at one time as it was thought that as rule of thumb at least 2-3 such mishaps would occur during a peacetime carrier deployment of six months. When you add to the equation the fact that the Russians are relatively inexperienced in carrier flight operations, the current rate of loss is nothing more than would be expected.  I suspect, however, that  only those incidents that are visible to outside observers are acknowledged and there are more that go unreported.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 09, 2016, 01:26:37 PM
I'm coming a little late to the party with respect to this post but I need to say that no one should be surprised that the Russians are experiencing a seemingly high rate of losses through mishaps in the launching and recovery of aircraft onboard its aircraft carrier. 

For obvious reasons carrier flight operations are inherently more dangerous than land based flight operations.  According to the U.S. Navy Safety Center statistics the average number of Class A Mishaps (damage resulting in costs of $2,000,000 or more and/or aircraft destroyed or a fatality or permanent total disability) has averaged 12 per year since the year 2001.   The number of mishaps occurring during carrier flight operations and the number of fatalities is not specified but I know that at one time as it was thought that as rule of thumb at least 2-3 such mishaps would occur during a peacetime carrier deployment of six months. When you add to the equation the fact that the Russians are relatively inexperienced in carrier flight operations, the current rate of loss is nothing more than would be expected.  I suspect, however, that  only those incidents that are visible to outside observers are acknowledged and there are more that go unreported.

Concur.  If you read the updated article below however, both a/c lost from the carrier in the Med were the result of arresting cable failures.  Could as easily have been the result of poor quality control or metallurgical issues with the cable as deck crew incompetence.  Meanwhile, the K-36 seats are getting a good operational test in an environment they were never designed or tested to perform.

http://www.defense-aerospace.com/article-view/release/179274/russian-carrier-loses-second-fighter-in-landing-accident.html

Jackstar

Bombshell Secret CIA Report Says Russia Aimed To Steal White House For Drumpf

Image Googling for "HuffPo Bombshell" returned predictable results. In the interest of common decency, I closed the browser.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 09, 2016, 10:08:15 PM
Concur.  If you read the updated article below however, both a/c lost from the carrier in the Med were the result of arresting cable failures.  Could as easily have been the result of poor quality control or metallurgical issues with the cable as deck crew incompetence.  Meanwhile, the K-36 seats are getting a good operational test in an environment they were never designed or tested to perform.

http://www.defense-aerospace.com/article-view/release/179274/russian-carrier-loses-second-fighter-in-landing-accident.html

I hadn't seen that article but agree that material failures and human error are both factors in the learning curve.  (Although it could be be argued that if an arresting cable broke the mishap was ultimately due to human error at some point in the design, manufacture or maintenance of the cable or other component of the arresting gear.  Also, the arresting gear is adjusted to accommodate the weight of the aircraft being trapped which leaves room for operator error.)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 09, 2016, 10:08:15 PM

You probably know more on this, but after the near zero altitude ejection with the Russian fighter at an airshow, the K36 was considered for fitment in (I think) the F18. But further investigation showed it to be too heavy to be viable.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 10, 2016, 03:44:08 PM
You probably know more on this, but after the near zero altitude ejection with the Russian fighter at an airshow, the K36 was considered for fitment in (I think) the F18. But further investigation showed it to be too heavy to be viable.

It was JSF that considered the K-36, not F-18.  Weight/size was a factor, as was the inability to produce the energetic materials used in the seat pyros in the US due to environmental laws. 

Lilith

In a world of Globalization, one would think the Democrats would expect and welcome the influence of Foreign Governments opinions, based on what they know about us, in all our decisions, including our Elections.  If the Democrats truly see us as a "Global Community", then wouldn't it be reasonable to expect "Global Participation" in everything we do?  Maybe they feel that "Globalism" only applies to people who agree with them. Maybe the Democrats didn't realize, that in a global world, even those they disagree with, would have a strong voice as well. In a Global World, "Did Putin try to influence our election"?  is an irrelevant question IMO.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brig on December 19, 2016, 08:45:39 AM
In a world of Globalization, one would think the Democrats would expect and welcome the influence of Foreign Governments opinions, based on what they know about us, in all our decisions, including our Elections.  If the Democrats truly see us as a "Global Community", then wouldn't it be reasonable to expect "Global Participation" in everything we do?  Maybe they feel that "Globalism" only applies to people who agree with them. Maybe the Democrats didn't realize, that in a global world, even those they disagree with, would have a strong voice as well. In a Global World, "Did Putin try to influence our election"?  is an irrelevant question IMO.

You do have foreign influence. It isn't just a right v left thing. The west has had it for decades. Centuries in some instances.

The difference now is the USA has possibly had their political landscape gamed by another country, rather than the USA doing it to someone else. Karma?

area51drone

It's time for Russia to fuck some shit up in Syria.   Global Thermo Nuclear War anyone?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1F7vaNP9w0

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: area51drone on December 19, 2016, 12:14:48 PM
It's time for Russia to fuck some shit up in Syria.   Global Thermo Nuclear War anyone?

Only as long as you go along to report directly from the scene.

albrecht

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-turkey-russia-diplomacy-idUSKBN1481RE
Russian envoy to Turkey shot dead by a man in a suit who shouted the usual Allah Akbar during his peaceful act but also shouted  "don't forget Allepo, don't forget Syria." I'm sure the Alex's of the world will be claiming some kind of 'false flag' and considering he was, supposedly, an off-duty cop and the history of Turkish politics that might be the case. There is plenty of video and pictures though the only background released so far is that he was "neutralized" and was a member of the Turkish riot police.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 19, 2016, 09:04:27 AM
You do have foreign influence. It isn't just a right v left thing. The west has had it for decades. Centuries in some instances.

The difference now is the USA has possibly had their political landscape gamed by another country, rather than the USA doing it to someone else. Karma?

WE all know that the most insidious foreign influence we face has always been from Britain. It's why were in the shit we are right now but we should all really listen to you, pud.  ::) ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 19, 2016, 01:44:46 PM
WE all know that the most insidious foreign influence we face has always been from Britain. It's why were in the shit we are right now but we should all really listen to you, pud.  ::) ;D

We? You speak for yourself, you self aggrandising little prick. You know diddly squat about anything. Go and play with your lego.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 19, 2016, 02:06:37 PM
The Religion of Peace Strikes Again!  :D

Good you find it amusing. I'm sure his family will share your laughter.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 19, 2016, 02:13:35 PM
We? You speak for yourself, you self aggrandising little prick. You know diddly squat about anything. Go and play with your lego.

Go suck the queen's cock, you know nothing faggot!  >:(

WEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWE

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 19, 2016, 02:15:45 PM
Good you find it amusing. I'm sure his family will share your laughter.

I find it ironic that despite evidence to the contrary simpering little tits like you will still defend this shit.  ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 19, 2016, 02:18:14 PM
I find it ironic that despite evidence to the contrary simpering little tits like you will still defend this shit.  ::)

Link please where I defend it, prick.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 19, 2016, 02:40:48 PM
Link please where I defend it, prick.

So, you want a wall around Britain then?  ???