• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

This Pub convention is going to be hilarious

Started by DigitalPigSnuggler, July 18, 2016, 12:16:05 AM

...if this chick's commentary is any indication.  Nell Frisbie.  She's a Trump delegate and a realtor from Mississippi.  Here's some of her commentary for Yahoo:

"Monday night’s theme will be illegal immigration. One speaker I’m really excited to hear is Jamiel Shaw Sr. Shaw’s son was killed by an illegal alien in 2008 â€" he was gunned down in the middle of the street for no reason at all. The gunman who killed this young man had been arrested three times before he killed Shaw’s son and was not deported. That’s criminal, it really says a lot about the leadership in this country."

Hey there Grams, did it occur to you before you said this that Bush was President in 2008 and the several years prior to that?  So you just said that the Pub leadership is fucked up on illegal immigration, while trying to blame it on that nigger Obama.

"I think that Mike Pence is a good choice to be Trump’s vice president. Pence has been a congressman for six years and has been on important committees, so he knows how it all works."

Plus, he's a white male, so we can trust him.  Srsly, he was "on important committees"?  That qualifies him to lead the country?

This is your Trump supporter, folks.  A retard, like Senda.

I was just looking at the list of people speaking at the Democratic Convention:

The Mother of Trayvon Martin, a failure of a mother whose son was suspended multiple times for theft, drugs and violence, who attacked a neighborhood watchman and assaulted him to the point the watchman had to fire his gun.

The Mother of Michael Brown, a failure of a mother whose son hadn't even been in her custody and was being raised by the Grandma.  Her son was a violent criminal in his youth and a violent criminal as an adult.

Both are there to push some narrative that it is systemic racism and other false narratives that create these situations and not the responsibility of the parents.

They are going to be on stage and support Hillary Clinton, whose influence and policy sent the majority of Black people to jail under her "super predator", and "bring them to heel" policy in regards to black people.

Lets also not forget that while acting as Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton specifically signed waivers allowing the US military to give weapons and equipment to armies operating in the Sudan who they knew used 10 year old children as soldiers.

When you are voting always keep in mind that if you are voting for Hillary, you are voting for someone's who specific actions allowed young children to be armed and fight in armies in foreign countries.

A crime against Humanity.  Never forget that.

Hank

I honestly have no clue how there's such a negative view toward pausing immigration and getting a better grasp on it. All these bullshit claims of racism and bigotry are the pot calling the kettle black. Yes the pun works. There's no way in hell one can vote for Hildabeast and be for the American dream. If she wins, I'm not sure whether to look forward to learning Russian or to learning Arabic. I have no desire for communism or sharia.