• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Terror attack in Nice, France

Started by Juan, July 14, 2016, 04:02:36 PM

Juan

French press reports 30-dead and more than 100-injured as a truck jumped the curb and mowed down pedestrians celebrating Bastille Day.  More to come

It definitely is not the religion of peace!

It most likely was some far right French nationalist nazi!!!!

So another terror attack in Europe by Arabs, and now in America the military is instructing it's servicemen not to go to 37 cities due to the terrorist group Black Lives Matter.

but, but, but, white people are the problem.

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

Juan

Reports now say there may be an accomplice, and other reports say there are hostages in a restaurant or hotel.

I think we should ban all 18 wheelers.

Seriously,  this is a tragedy and my thoughts and prayers are with the victims and their families.  It is way past time to remove these parasites from the West.

I_Speculate

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 14, 2016, 04:25:14 PM

It is way past time to remove these parasites from the West.

And from the East as well.

Fuck it let us cleanse the whole of mother earth.

Quote from: I_Speculate on July 14, 2016, 04:32:16 PM
And from the East as well.

Fuck it let us cleanse the whole of mother earth.

We need spies in all of the mosques in this country and close down the ones that preach jihad.  The leaders need to be rounded up and executed as traitors. It is as simple as that.

"Another horrific attack, this time in Nice, France. Many dead and injured. When will we learn? It is only getting worse."  -  Donald J. Trump.

It is put up or shut up time.  Hillary would do nothing to reign in this sort of crap. She would probably only exacerbate the situation.  Trump actually wants to do something about it.

VtaGeezer

At least 60 dead now.  Radical Islam is spreading, not contracting.  Terrorism will intensify in the West until we make the West's problem Arab Islam's problem.   I was in Nice a few years ago.  When you get off the train there, you might as was be in fucking Algiers. 

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 14, 2016, 04:44:38 PM
For the first time of a third world war just entered my mind. How unbelievably retarded was the West to let millions of potential enemy combatants into their countries?

A big question will be if China will finally grasp the nettle or not.  They aren't quite ready yet............

Quote from: ItsOver on July 14, 2016, 04:42:13 PM
WTF?

The fucking Eiffel Tower is under attack?  I hope the French wake up after this.  Hollande needs to go.  These soft leaders are not doing a damn thing to confront the problem.

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 14, 2016, 04:48:42 PM
It is put up or shut up time.  Hillary would do nothing to reign in this sort of crap. She would probably only exacerbate the situation.  Trump actually wants to do something about it.
Well, if the last 7 and half years are any example...

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 14, 2016, 04:56:10 PM
The fucking Eiffel Tower is under attack?  I hope the French wake up after this.  Hollande needs to go.  These soft leaders are not doing a damn thing to confront the problem.
I saw a report that claimed it was a fireworks truck that blew up  Maybe that's what terrorist trucks are called now.

I say we bomb these shit Middle-Eastern countries that support this activity.   Send in the drones and target all of their leaders.  Give them the message that as long as this jihad continues, we will keep bombing  the shit out of them.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 14, 2016, 05:00:25 PM
I say we bomb these shit Middle-Eastern countries that support this activity.   Send in the drones and target all of their leaders.  Give them the message that as long as this jihad continues, we will keep bombing  the shit out of them.

Good to see you have come around to the side of reason.

The fire rises my brother.

73 dead reported.

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on July 14, 2016, 05:09:13 PM
Good to see you have come around to the side of reason.

The fire rises my brother.

73 dead reported.

It is well past time to get tough with these throwback barbarians.

Well, bellgab was down for a few minutes but looks like MV was on top of it.

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 14, 2016, 05:14:16 PM....looks like MV was on top of it.
Please, 21st.  Not while I'm eating

bateman

73 dead, driver of the truck has been neutralized - shots exchanged with police. Investigation underway for additional attackers.

This is war although it seems our leaders fail to realize it.  I doubt we would have won WW2 if the West had the leadership it has now.  Time to get tough, people.

bateman

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 14, 2016, 05:22:24 PM
This is war although it seems our leaders fail to realize it.  I doubt we would have won WW2 if the West had the leadership it has now.  Time to get tough, people.

This a war on western civilization. France had better get its collective head out of the sand & start acting like it.