• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Any Cuba travelers here?

Started by I_Speculate, July 14, 2016, 02:53:25 PM

I_Speculate

I realize only a very small percentage of BG users here actually get out much...

but for those that do have you ever traveled to Cuba?

I'm looking myself to return soon... Amazing country and peoples.

I_Speculate

Now that the American government has freed its people and allowed them access to Cuba i would suggest you go there for a vacation.

It is a beautiful place with an old school charm. The people are friendly warm and inviting.

I can honestly say Cuba is one of the few world locations where one could fall asleep drunk on the sidewalk and wake up in the morning still wearing their wristwatch.

pate

I spent an awful amount of thyme in that place, in my mined...  or the prion of the mind.

What I recall bestest of all, was the morning that I woke up and realized that Tobacco could as easily and more profitably be made into cigars in other Karibs.

Mmm

In that mom-entwise...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQXVHITd1N4

mmm

I_Speculate

I'd insult you but i'm not sure if I should because there exists the possibility you suffer from mild retardation.

starrmtn001

Quote from: I_Speculate on July 14, 2016, 02:53:25 PM
I realize only a very small percentage of BG users here actually get out much...

but for those that do have you ever traveled to Cuba?

I'm looking myself to return soon... Amazing country and peoples.
Some of Hemingway's best stuff came from when he live there. ;)

Taco Bell

Boss went there on an "arts" trip. He had people show up on a strict schedule to visit educational locations as was part of the deal. He loved it there. Wanting to take my Dad there.

WOTR

Quote from: I_Speculate on July 16, 2016, 01:56:36 PM
Now that the American government has freed its people and allowed them access to Cuba i would suggest you go there for a vacation.
It's too bad that travel is becoming open to US residents. It was kind of nice having a little place where you could not go...  Not because Americans are horrible people or travelers- it was just fun to light up the occasional Cohiba, Toss back a shot of Havana Club (not the one produced by Baccardi) and laugh knowing that it was all "ours"...  That due to a decades long grudge it was something only available outside of America- and travel to Cuba was the same luxury.

I hope that Cuba is able to keep its culture and charm as it expands its industry to allow for the additional tourists...  I also hope that my rum and cigars remain priced as they are once a new market opens up for them. >:(

Gd5150

Cuba should be Atlantic City south. Get Trump down there. Make Cuba Great Again!

Swishypants

Does waterboarding terrorists there count?