• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jackstar Is Single Again (was: (Re: "Hey, Ladies"))

Started by Jackstar, July 09, 2016, 06:34:02 PM

Quote from: nooryisawesome on July 12, 2016, 03:18:22 AM
How soon before she makes a bellgab account to ask for her stuff back and calls you selfish in the sack?

Bellgab history lesson.... The above actually happened!

henge0stone

Quote from: Jackstar on July 09, 2016, 06:34:02 PM
I just came back from the most horrible date I have ever been on in my life. I am not pulling your leg; this was awful.

I knew it was doomed, when she said, "I've worked at Target for eighteen years. No, I don't read the news--why do you ask?"

Actually, she said something entirely different. The transcript has been edited to protect the names of the innocent, and of Allah. Hail Eris!!!!!

some random possible suitors for you from my downloads folder. Not sure if your Bi so I'll include some guys to be fair.

Jackstar

Hey, I just realized!

All these dead cops--lotta cop widows.

Tasty.

Jackstar

I just got this book. So far, it's batting a thousand.

cweb

Protip:
When a girl actually tells you her age, don't say "Really? 29? I mean, you don't look that old!"

Probably why I didn't get a phone number. But such was my mid-20s.

Jackstar

from my phone, last night: "We sorta made plans. I expected to hear from you by now. This isn't cool."

A three-hour GabCast? Fuck you guys, you almost fucked up my business!

AZZERAE

No slight on anyone in particular, but I've come to learn in life that most people that are single, are single for a reason.

Have you ever seen an adult female nude without having made a previous monetary transaction?

Jackstar

Given my predilection for keeping my own eyes open, one can only help but suspect that mine might have been open on the way out.

Further, see above, re: damp. Meanwhile, how are you doing on the Kennedy murder? Found any... hot leads yet?

GravitySucks

Quote from: FightTheFuture on August 18, 2016, 11:13:10 AM
Have you ever seen an adult female nude without having made a previous monetary transaction?

paladin1991

Hey jackyboy, whatever happened to your favorite sock? 

Jackstar

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 19, 2016, 01:40:44 AM
Hey jackyboy, whatever happened to your favorite sock?

Are you still beating off your adjutant?

paladin1991

Quote from: Jackstar on August 19, 2016, 01:57:49 AM
Are you still beating off your adjutant?

Please. He is not an adjutant.  He is.....The Little General!

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on August 19, 2016, 08:04:15 PM
This thread isn't about masturbation. Get out.

Any time you post, it's masturbation without the lotion and kleenex.

AZZERAE

Wow, somebody single, on BellGab? Quite the surprise!

Jackstar

Individuals who fail to read this thread in its entirety, are ineligible to receive a candy lollipop as their free gift.