• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

chefist

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 03, 2018, 11:15:41 AM
it's funny that she posted that. she did this exact thing to me. she lurked, monitored my posts, then sent me pms about my alleged nazi racism on ellgab. unhinged.

On another note, did you see the kek sign at the Trump rally last night? Hilarious

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 03, 2018, 11:18:08 AM
I think the chemo is taking its toll on her big time. :(

oh, right, of course! the "chemo".

Quote from: chefist on November 03, 2018, 11:18:10 AM
On another note, did you see the kek sign at the Trump rally last night? Hilarious

was that you?

I hope Bart maintains Ellgab in perpetuity. The sanctimonious buzzkills need somewhere to graze and pat each other on the back. He's provided them a nice little pasture.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on November 03, 2018, 05:26:26 AM
Hey, Weiner, fighting Nazis is the American Way.. what did all the soldiers die for in World War 2?

Apparently to take orders from people like you. That’s why everyone’s been rethinking it lately. I guess your psyop finally blew it.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 03, 2018, 11:17:23 AM
OMG!

You let one in the bunkhouse?

:o

Never!!!  This is the only picture that I saved from my marriage: a reminder, if you will...

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 03, 2018, 11:42:18 AM
Apparently to take orders from people like you. That’s why everyone’s been rethinking it lately. I guess your psyop finally blew it.

The goyim know

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: StarrMountain on November 03, 2018, 04:15:02 AM
And you don't think he is now?  Why not?  Because his opinion is different?  Do you think it is wrong to have a friend who has a different opinion?
Wasn't that the point of MV's GabCast tonight?

I’m not the one who scurried off to a safespace and then tried to shame anyone who wouldn’t comply. Is that what you mean by “different opinion?” If so, I guess Facebook, Twitter and Youtube are just expressing their “different opinion” when they ban people for expressing their’s. No, Starr, I don’t like these ban-happy safespacers and neither should you...if you value being able to express your opinion unfiltered, that is. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on November 03, 2018, 05:29:30 AM
They only want their own opinion, that's whats wrong and if someone has a different one, they attack!!!!t
They want to spew hate and can't stand anyone who slightly or not so slightly disagrees with them. They are thin skinned as hell.. posting shit anonymously on and on and into infinity...hiding their names and faces .. i have more respect for the synagogue killer who at least posted and did his sick deeds in his own name . yeah, that's right.. fucking cowards here.

Hi, race-baiting twat. :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on November 03, 2018, 05:30:36 AM
you're no nazi, youre a true conservative and I respect you, now come on weiner,  you know better than that...

I guess by “true conservative” she means you’re willing to bend over and take your marching orders from Democrats? ???

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on November 03, 2018, 05:35:24 AM
yeah, i'm crazy, post with your real name and face you disgusting idiot.. than someone can look you up on line and see what your're about, sick bastard

You first, coward.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on November 03, 2018, 05:36:14 AM
Nazis are pushing decent people towards them.. You better believe it Nucky, Plenty of  Nazi domestic terrou, Proud Boy

Your definition of Nazi is apparently anyone who won’t vote Democrat.  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on November 03, 2018, 05:37:34 AM
not too salty moron, disgusting is more like it.

I know you are but what am I?

pyewacket

Quote from: WeinerInHand on November 03, 2018, 11:14:45 AM
Women, in general, are NOT to be trusted.
For example:

That depends on the woman- and the man. In our house, if Mr. Pye wants his tea, he gets his tea- tout suite!

It takes a bossy man to train a proper wife. As Mr. Pye says, "it's a tough job, but somebody has to do it."

There is the right woman out there, somewhere- you just have to know where to look.  ;)

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on November 03, 2018, 05:26:26 AM
Hey, Weiner, fighting Nazis is the American Way.. what did all the soldiers die for in World War 2?

Japan bombed Pearl Harbor. The U.S. declared war on Japan. Germany had to declare war on the U.S. lol, the U.S. didn't want to go to war with Germany, nor did Hitler with the U.S.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on November 03, 2018, 05:39:38 AM
a troll is someone who disagrees with you in  your demented head, Dr. Mengele is very thin skinned

No, your problem is that you can’t handle disagreement and want to shut down and destroy anyone who expresses a different opinion than you. That makes you the fascist, you moron. ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on November 03, 2018, 05:49:51 AM
Bye bye demented ones.. i'll be back. with guns blazing.. and stomp you cockroaches as Tony Montana would call you---- fucking cowards ...

Bye bye, you POS. Don’t let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on November 03, 2018, 05:53:33 AM

same old lame comebacks.. the most thin skinned creatures i've ever come across... fuck nazis, fuck fascists..

Yes, go fuck yourself! ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on November 03, 2018, 06:16:51 AM
Witches were innocent victims in a misogynist culture... I have no quarrel with them..

No, of course not. Your only real problem is with Christians.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: pyewacket on November 03, 2018, 11:55:10 AM
That depends on the woman- and the man. In our house, if Mr. Pye wants his tea, he gets his tea- tout suite!

Playful banter, my dear. Nothing more. 🙂

pyewacket

Quote from: WeinerInHand on November 03, 2018, 12:03:41 PM
Playful banter

Of course- that's why we're all here and I wouldn't have it any other way.   

Laurakinch

Quote from: WeinerInHand on November 03, 2018, 11:43:48 AM
Never!!!  This is the only picture that I saved from my marriage: a reminder, if you will...

Eww you married a smoker?!

Next time don’t bring home a lot lizard. You can’t turn a ho into a housewife.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Laurakinch on November 03, 2018, 12:11:23 PM
Eww you married a smoker?!

Next time don’t bring home a lot lizard. You can’t turn a ho into a housewife.

Noted!