• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

WeinerInHand

Quote from: spookcat on November 03, 2018, 06:52:24 AM
I never even got into the discussion on politics, weiner. I'm called a Nazi because I communicate with bellgabbers.

I use ellgab and bellgab for different things.
*bellgab is good for the 1st Amendment and taking swings at almost anything you desire, and I really did miss MDMD and Metron so I am glad to see them here.
*ellgab is more intimate - and I will continue my charity work and MidnightintheDiner thread.

Spookcat

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on November 03, 2018, 05:34:20 AM
LOL she follows me around looking for trouble, the little idiot nazi lover.. you think these sickos here (some of them) would not torture cats? They have no regard for people. They are Nazis.. They burn people in ovens and then deny it ever happened. they are the lowest of the low.. are you one of them? why do you follow me around and make trouble? who cares, i don't

No. Enough now. You know what you're not going to do? You are not going to call me a Nazi lover. My crime to you was pointing out you acting like a damn fool and a hypocrite on this website. You started trashing me for saying that you should've ignored the trolls instead of acting like one. You don't know shit about me or my background or my political beliefs. I have given you no reason to believe anything of what you're accusing me of.

As for following you around? Please! I have my own life to live, you are not important enough for me to sit here watching everything you type.

WeinerInHand

I'm called a Nazi because ...

... I am called one because I am a conservative.
However:

WeinerInHand

Quote from: spookcat on November 03, 2018, 07:23:26 AM
How are you? Staying safe on the roads?

Yes, ma'am. Just fine! Truck is down and I have to wait until Monday to have it fixed but I am not hurting for cash and I feel ready for a bit of extra sleep so I'm alright with that. Charleston, S.C. is 70F. with a light rain. Perfect!

Spookcat

Quote from: WeinerInHand on November 03, 2018, 07:30:09 AM
... I am called one because I am a conservative.
However:

Did you see the post that "started it all" with our argument?
I'm sorry about your truck but it's good that you can get time to enjoy the weekend as you see fit. :)

Tootsie

Quote from: spookcat on November 03, 2018, 07:00:00 AM
No. Enough now. You know what you're not going to do? You are not going to call me a Nazi lover. My crime to you was pointing out you acting like a damn fool and a hypocrite on this website. You started trashing me for saying that you should've ignored the trolls instead of acting like one. You don't know shit about me or my background or my political beliefs. I have given you no reason to believe anything of what you're accusing me of.

As for following you around? Please! I have my own life to live, you are not important enough for me to sit here watching everything you type.

stay away me, spooky, i don't know or care what you're about, I just know you are an idiot

Tootsie

I never even got into the discussion on politics, weiner. I'm called a Nazi because I communicate with bellgabbers.

no because you follow me around whenever i express myself here and stick your nose in it... no one else does that

WeinerInHand

Quote from: spookcat on November 03, 2018, 07:38:41 AM
Did you see the post that "started it all" with our argument?
I'm sorry about your truck but it's good that you can get time to enjoy the weekend as you see fit. :)

Honestly, I "browse" the discourse but my goal here is to share political humor with like minded individuals.
I ignore most personal attacks - especially those directed at me -- I simply don't care.
Toots has a good heart but she is letting her temper get the best of her. If I were Jewish, and I saw those posts, I may have the same response.
The greater chance is that I would not visit bellgab, as I have recommended to her in personal correspondence.

ItsOver

Quote from: Liberace! on November 02, 2018, 08:37:39 PM
My ass is a little sweaty from this chair now, but otherwise it was a good time, for sure.
I'm sure that's not the only time Liberace has said this.

Tootsie

Quote from: spookcat on November 03, 2018, 06:53:18 AM
Oh. My. God.

anonymous hate shit posting is just that, spooky sweety pie.. you can fool everyone on ellgab or bellgab or whatever gab but not me..You told me everyone is playing a character on the internet.You're wrong.. This Fascist hate crap is growing and important to fight and their are real people fighting with all their hearts and souls....Also,  you put on your sweet "act"  but it's just an act. .STAY AWAY FROM ME.. STOP FOLLOWING ME AROUND.. STOP GETTING INTO MY BUSINESS.. You obviously enjoy, have a compulsion to do it or too stupid not to.. STAY AWAY FROM ME

Spookcat

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on November 03, 2018, 07:45:55 AM
no because you follow me around whenever i express myself here and stick your nose in it... no one else does that

I said one thing and you blew up.

Lilith

Quote from: WeinerInHand on November 03, 2018, 06:12:17 AM
Brig's a Bitch! ...and a Troll! ...and a Hater!

SO SAY WE ALL !!!! 

Praise Liberace!!    ;D

:-*

Spookcat

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on November 03, 2018, 07:50:27 AM
anonymous hate shit posting is just that, spookly sweety pie.. you can fool everyone on ellgab or bellgab or whatever gab but not me..You told me everyone is playing a character on the internet.You're wrong.. This Fascist hate crap is growing and important to fight and their are real people fighting with alltheir hearts and souls....Also,  you put on your sweet "act"  but it's just an act. .STAY AWAY FROM ME.. STOP FOLLOWING ME AROUND.. STOP GETTING INTO MY BUSINESS.. You obviously enjoy, have a compulsion to do it or too stupid not to.. STAY AWAY FROM ME

I did not say everyone. You're the one coming for me.

Tootsie

Quote from: spookcat on November 03, 2018, 07:51:54 AM
I did not say everyone. You're the one coming for me.

turn everything around.. leave me alone. stop following me or follow me.. lol.. it's too funny.. you are obsessed with me ::)

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on November 03, 2018, 07:51:01 AM
SO SAY WE ALL !!!! 

Praise Liberace!!    ;D

:-*
Good job, too, Brig.  Enjoyed your discourse with Liberace.

Spookcat

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on November 03, 2018, 07:53:04 AM
turn everything around.. leave me alone. stop following me or follow me.. lol.. it's too funny.. you are obsessed with me ::)

You're not interesting enough for me to do that. You are the one who made an entire thread trying to bash me.

chefist

Tootsie

Quote from: WeinerInHand on November 03, 2018, 07:48:30 AM
Honestly, I "browse" the discourse but my goal here is to share political humor with like minded individuals.
I ignore most personal attacks - especially those directed at me -- I simply don't care.
Toots has a good heart but she is letting her temper get the best of her. If I were Jewish, and I saw those posts, I may have the same response.
The greater chance is that I would not visit bellgab, as I have recommended to her in personal correspondence.

Thanks  Weiner, you are a decent guy.. and probably right... take care of yourself.. Decent people like you are very important in this sick world

Tootsie

Quote from: spookcat on November 03, 2018, 07:54:21 AM
You're not interesting enough for me to do that. You are the one who made an entire thread trying to bash me.

I defended myself from you.. leave me the f alone

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on November 03, 2018, 07:56:33 AM
Thanks  Weiner, you are a decent guy.. and probably right... take care of yourself.. Decent people like you are very important in this sick world

😚

Spookcat

I come with receipts.

[attachment=1]

[attachment=2]

[attachment=3]