• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Good news, he sold Lego parts. He just has not seen that the payment came from Gwen Pool yet.
He decides to run off a list of his new and expensive devices that he owns because he is mad that someone said it was all old. It is good that he had the sense to not beg in the same video, he has some nice stuff there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxWt88NzsbA

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 17, 2019, 08:19:12 PM
Good news, he sold Lego parts. He just has not seen that the payment came from Gwen Pool yet.
He decides to run off a list of his new and expensive devices that he owns because he is mad that someone said it was all old. It is good that he had the sense to not beg in the same video, he has some nice stuff there.

He kind of has a Benito Mussolini vibe in that still for the video.

Lilith

Nice that he has money in his pocket, to buy stuff at Starbucks as well.

Riley Martian

Senda takes great pride in his Apple Toys and new Echo Dot. How dare someone mock his toys as old. The haters need to STFU!

Lilith

Quote from: Riley Martian on February 18, 2019, 01:15:40 PM
Senda takes great pride in his Apple Toys and new Echo Dot. How dare someone mock his toys as old. The haters need to STFU!

He is too dumb to realize that it would be far cheaper for him to get an android phone, and get it activated, so that he could live stream on YouTube that way, instead of paying for separate internet, and collecting old iMacs and ipads and parts.

The truth hurts.  :P

Quote from: Riley Martian on February 18, 2019, 01:15:40 PM

New Devices... no money to pay bills....... 100% unrelated

Roswells, Art

Do not bring that shit into your abode. It's probably teeming with bacteria and viruses.

whoozit

I would advise licking the Legos.  If you survive you know your immune system is in great shape.

chefist

Quote from: whoozit on February 19, 2019, 07:57:39 PM
I would advise licking the Legos.  If you survive you know your immune system is in great shape.

Good idea...expect that to be in the options going forward.

chefist

enjoy our legos. ha

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USx_EW9DHnI

George shipped the leggos to Nevada, it cost him $10.60 to send a pound and a half of leggos to Nevada. 

Quote from: brig on February 19, 2019, 09:40:49 PM
George shipped the leggos to Nevada, it cost him $10.60 to send a pound and a half of leggos to Nevada.

Wah?   He sold something for $10 but spent $10.60 shipping it?   

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 19, 2019, 09:46:47 PM
Wah?   He sold something for $10 but spent $10.60 shipping it?

That's what he said.  I hope Gwen will let us know for sure, once the package arrives.

Quote from: brig on February 19, 2019, 09:54:45 PM
That's what he said.  I hope Gwen will let us know for sure, once the package arrives.

Poor Senda.   Another day older and 60 cents in debt on the rubbish find......................

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 19, 2019, 10:02:45 PM
Poor Senda.   Another day older and 60 cents in debt on the rubbish find......................

Well, he's still $9.40 ahead, so he shouldn't be complaining.  Gwen paid him $10. plus $10 shipping.

Quote from: brig on February 19, 2019, 10:10:33 PM
Well, he's still $9.40 ahead, so he shouldn't be complaining.  Gwen paid him $10. plus $10 shipping.

Oh - the buyer pays the shipping?  Guess that makes sense.   Doh!

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 19, 2019, 10:11:23 PM
Oh - the buyer pays the shipping?  Guess that makes sense.   Doh!

Yes, George charged $10. for shipping alone.  He got $20 from Gwen, all together.

Quote from: brig on February 19, 2019, 10:13:48 PM
Yes, George charged $10. for shipping alone.  He got $20 from Gwen, all together.

Do not forget, eBay takes a cut and PayPal takes a cut. And the percentage comes from the $20 not just the $10. That $9.40 just got smaller.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 19, 2019, 10:23:04 PM
Do not forget, eBay takes a cut and PayPal takes a cut. And the percentage comes from the $20 not just the $10. That $9.40 just got smaller.

Jeez Louise - his profit margin is getting down there into Palladin/Cinnabon territory.

Pizzapunch

Quote from: Roswells, Art on February 19, 2019, 08:40:37 AM
Do not bring that shit into your abode. It's probably teeming with bacteria and viruses.
Or worse and more expensive, bedbugs... He's mentioned his building has issues with bedbugs

Lilith

#sad

Lilith

Quote from: Pizzapunch on February 19, 2019, 10:27:39 PM
Or worse and more expensive, bedbugs... He's mentioned his building has issues with bedbugs

I thought he said Kathy brought those to the building in her purse.   I could be wrong.

Pizzapunch

Quote from: brig on February 19, 2019, 10:29:21 PM
I thought he said Kathy brought those to the building in her purse.   I could be wrong.
Kathy's purse could probably be studied by an entomologist

starrmtn001

Quote from: Pizzapunch on February 19, 2019, 11:05:50 PM
Kathy's purse could probably be studied by an entomologist
Kathy's purse can't compete with brig's purssey.  Don't believe me? 
Look how she's taken over this thread and how you all are responding to it.  Seriously, look!

LadyFish

Quote from: StarrMountain on February 20, 2019, 06:04:01 AM
Kathy's purse can't compete with brig's purssey.  Don't believe me? 
Look how she's taken over this thread and how you all are responding to it.  Seriously, look!

I didn’t realize you were a Falkie fan. Please post here more often!

LadyFish

You forgot about the rules of Sendanomics. In Falkie’s mind, he profited $20 for selling the Legos and has added the $20 to his “emergency fund.”

Falkie had mentioned in one of his videos that he already had stamps that he was going to use for postage. Since he didn’t need to spend his own cash for the postage, his net cash expenditure for shipping was $0.

This brings up the mystery  as to why he simply didn’t use the stamps that he apparently already had in his possession to mail off his iPad for the repair that he had already paid for.

It also brings up the mystery as to how he even was able to actually find the stamps in his hovel when he can’t even locate his wallet and spare walking stick.

Lilith

Quote from: LadyFish on February 20, 2019, 09:03:03 AM
You forgot about the rules of Sendanomics. In Falkie’s mind, he profited $20 for selling the Legos and has added the $20 to his “emergency fund.”

Falkie had mentioned in one of his videos that he already had stamps that he was going to use for postage. Since he didn’t need to spend his own cash for the postage, his net cash expenditure for shipping was $0.

This brings up the mystery  as to why he simply didn’t use the stamps that he apparently already had in his possession to mail off his iPad for the repair that he had already paid for.

It also brings up the mystery as to how he even was able to actually find the stamps in his hovel when he can’t even locate his wallet and spare walking stick.

The other day, he was going through a couple rolls of quarters, hunting for silver.   One has to wonder how many rolls of quarters He has sitting around, just waiting for him to do laundry when he has time.  I wonder if he is using rolls of quarters for his food and coffee at Starbucks?  He might be living on laundry quarters for the rest of the month, and is just too shy to say so.

Videos have actually improved sense Senda is required now to venture out into the world, instead of just laying around the house all day.

Also good for him to walk a few blocks.