• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

I was banned from this site long long ago so to make amends

Started by gnooryblows, May 05, 2014, 06:44:23 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: onan on May 06, 2014, 05:39:38 PM
my nausea is more interesting than this thread.

THIS

Maybe someones will come by soon and spasmodically lean on the Report button to liven things up and keep it real.

bigchucka

Quote from: Jackstar on May 06, 2014, 06:12:15 PM
THIS

Maybe someones will come by soon and spasmodically lean on the Report button to liven things up and keep it real.

Reported.

Feel better?

By the way, this is why I never tried to become a standup comedian.  Too scared I'd accidentally steal someone else's material.

http://youtu.be/gdugSUFbzws

zeebo

Quote from: wr250 on May 06, 2014, 06:25:50 PM
this is bellgab. we dont think, we drink.

Finally something makes sense to me on this thread.

gnooryblows

fine, when dark matter first premiered i found out about this website and signed up to talk to people while i listened. then one night art did a thing with his open lines where he asked people to tell him the most evil thing they ever did

so i posted, on my first night here, "the most evil thing art did? murder his wife". The next thing i know i hit the refresh button and people are accusing me of being gnoory then the next thing i know BAM, permaban

so i started trolling the forum in frustration for a while until eventually they changed the rules so that you had to have a different IP and have your account approved by members of the bell gab ruling elite before you were able to post for a few months.

Im outted.

Jackstar

Let us know when you are getting through your Fourth Step every night for ninety nights, without stuttering.

Wait, wait, I take that back--let them know, kthx!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: gnoorymustdie on May 06, 2014, 06:42:45 PM
fine, when dark matter first premiered i found out about this website and signed up to talk to people while i listened. then one night art did a thing with his open lines where he asked people to tell him the most evil thing they ever did

so i posted, on my first night here, "the most evil thing art did? murder his wife". The next thing i know i hit the refresh button and people are accusing me of being gnoory then the next thing i know BAM, permaban

so i started trolling the forum in frustration for a while until eventually they changed the rules so that you had to have a different IP and have your account approved by members of the bell gab ruling elite before you were able to post for a few months.

Im outted.

first off, if that's the unsubstantiated accusation you made against art (or ANYONE, for that matter), then you deserved to be banned.  i do not wish to experience the legal challenges associated with owning a website where unfounded accusations of murder are carelessly bandied about.

it seems there's a sliver of contrition and understanding in your current approach which is why your new account hasn't been banned.  usually, duplicate accounts are banned when they're discovered, but accounts are also unbanned routinely when the offending party reaches out to express an understanding of the rules and demonstrates a desire to observe the rules and culture of the forum going forward.

also, there is no "ruling elite" around here.  it's just one guy occasionally checking in to see how things are running and responding to "reported post" emails.  that is all.  it's nothing to do with cliques or elites or anything of the sort.  there will always be those who feel otherwise, but fuck it.  someone will always be displeased.

post often.

gnooryblows

ok, well i see where this is going, you people are still insane.
I'm just gonna lay this out there cuz the ban is obv coming again
no, its fine to refer to the suspicious circumstances that abound in a public figures life. look around the internet, there are threads all over where people have discuss the mysterious circumstances of arts wifes death.
The fact is you know there are absolutely positively NO legal implications for this and people make accusations and say things that are untrue about noory and bell here every god damn day. soooo, thats just nuts. maybe youre flexing your mod muscle, being a dick in general, or maybe you really believe what youre saying because youre truly a rabid fan, don't know.
either way, there was no issue with what i said that "deserved" (as you put it) any sort of stupid ban bs nor was i being a bother to the forum. I believe he denied his wife medical help when she died of an asthma attack (known medical condition which people who suffer from universally carry albuterol on their person in the event of an attack) from HIS cigarette smoke. He then, in no time flat (what was it, two weeks?) married a barely old enough to pee philipino from the internet he almost certainly was speaking to before ramonas passing (not suspicious?). He has also proven he sees family as disposable (point to previous marriages)
so no, mod dude mr mighty mod of the land, its not bizarre or wrong or weird or any of that bs that someone would find the circumstances extraordinarily suspicious and would say in a public forum about said radio host "oh, well obviously he murdered his wife", cuz dude, its SORT OF obvious to someone not blinded by love for old men radio hosts.

and no, theres nothing in my post that points to the fact that i thought it was wrong that happened, if thats what you were getting at. it was nuts, and i don't really care about the ban. they are rather stupidly easy to circumvent in any occasion. all i need to do is leave my modem unplugged for a few hours while i sleep and wow, bam, new IP. its not the point. but i came back here in good will if youre gonna hold shit over my head after i didn't even want to say anything to begin with and be a retard and say "oh well you deserve to be banned" then fuckin blow me you rabid fan boy

gnooryblows

to insinuate theres a legal recourse for that is so far beyond absurd....its absurd

bigchucka

Under those circumstances, I would deem it appropriate for a user name change.  And you seem to have fucked up ties with the topic of death, but that's a side note....

Pissing the leader guy off ain't gonna help your cause.

onan

Quote from: gnoorymustdie on May 06, 2014, 07:20:45 PM
bring on the ban once more, i suppose

dumbasses

wow... never been zinged so... so... pathetically before.

In short, you created a new account... about 4 to 5 months after your initial account. And you did so in such a coquettish manner. Just to perform some dramatic exit.

Well done.

McPhallus

You make an odd theory for which you have no evidence, then accuse us of being fanboys for not believing it.  Art gets bashed all the time on this forum, yet your post is little more than libel.

Quote from: gnoorymustdie on May 06, 2014, 07:19:47 PM
no, its fine to refer to the suspicious circumstances that abound in a public figures life. look around the internet, there are threads all over where people have discuss the mysterious circumstances of arts wifes death.
The fact is you know there are absolutely positively NO legal implications for this and people make accusations and say things that are untrue about noory and bell here every god damn day. soooo, thats just nuts. maybe youre flexing your mod muscle, being a dick in general, or maybe you really believe what youre saying because youre truly a rabid fan, don't know.
either way, there was no issue with what i said that "deserved" (as you put it) any sort of stupid ban bs nor was i being a bother to the forum. I believe he denied his wife medical help when she died of an asthma attack (known medical condition which people who suffer from universally carry albuterol on their person in the event of an attack) from HIS cigarette smoke. He then, in no time flat (what was it, two weeks?) married a barely old enough to pee philipino from the internet he almost certainly was speaking to before ramonas passing (not suspicious?). He has also proven he sees family as disposable (point to previous marriages)
so no, mod dude mr mighty mod of the land, its not bizarre or wrong or weird or any of that bs that someone would find the circumstances extraordinarily suspicious and would say in a public forum about said radio host "oh, well obviously he murdered his wife", cuz dude, its SORT OF obvious to someone not blinded by love for old men radio hosts.

and no, theres nothing in my post that points to the fact that i thought it was wrong that happened, if thats what you were getting at. it was nuts, and i don't really care about the ban. they are rather stupidly easy to circumvent in any occasion. all i need to do is leave my modem unplugged for a few hours while i sleep and wow, bam, new IP. its not the point. but i came back here in good will if youre gonna hold shit over my head after i didn't even want to say anything to begin with and be a retard and say "oh well you deserve to be banned" then fuckin blow me you rabid fan boy

popple

It's Ling Ling posting on behalf of Casio. I know because we're facebook friends.

Kelt

I've admittedly not been on this site very long, nor have I posted much to this board, but I am familiar with Internets! ... and can I just say that this is a magnificent example of Internets!  It really is top notch.

If anyone is unfamiliar with Internets! I find this picture explains everything.

bigchucka

Quote from: MV on May 06, 2014, 07:01:36 PM

post often.

Quote from: gnoorymustdie on May 06, 2014, 07:20:45 PM
bring on the ban once more, i suppose
dumbasses

I think that guy is a liitle slow on the uptake.  Apparently he doesn't realize he was hearing from the HMVIC.  Very similar to...

http://youtu.be/sWyLHU4ZaN0

Jackstar

Quote from: bigchucka on May 06, 2014, 09:16:58 PM

I think that guy is a liitle slow on the uptake.  Apparently he doesn't realize he was hearing from the HMVIC.  Very similar to...

http://youtu.be/sWyLHU4ZaN0
What does it mean, that I've never seen that scene before, but I instantly knew what "HNIC" stood for? Does that make me a racist, or not? So confused right now.

Also: I know it means I should spend more time viewing classing films, so skip that part, thanks.

gnooryblows

Quote from: popple on May 06, 2014, 09:05:26 PM
It's Ling Ling posting on behalf of Casio. I know because we're facebook friends.

robert casio? does he come on here too? i follow him on youtube, but no  im none of those people

phrodo

Quote from: gnoorymustdie on May 06, 2014, 09:30:55 PM
robert casio? does he come on here too? i follow him on youtube, but no  im none of those people

I previously only suspected you were just another deranged idiot.... now confirmed.

bigchucka

Quote from: Jackstar on May 06, 2014, 09:30:06 PM
What does it mean, that I've never seen that scene before, but I instantly knew what "HNIC" stood for? Does that make me a racist, or not? So confused right now.

I'm getting ready to make some coffee.  I like mine with sugar and creamer.  The second cup I'll probably have with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.  Or two.  Sliced white bread, of course.  If I would have thought to, I would have bought some tortillas to make it with yesterday.  You know what they say, on St. Patrick's Day, everyone's Irish.  So on Cinco de Mayo, everyone's Mexican.

Quote from: gnoorymustdie on May 06, 2014, 09:30:55 PM

oh damn. the cat shit in the corner again. silly cat didn't know this is a CHIP-CHAN free zone.

WOTR

but i came back here in good will if youre gonna hold shit over my head after i didn't even want to say anything to begin wih and be a retard and say "oh well you deserve to be banned" then fuckin blow me you rabid fan boy
So the moderator basically says that it is water under the bridge and outright types "post often" and you seem to take it as meaning that the group is still insane, that the ban hammer is on i'ts way down and top it of by requesting a blow job?  There is a part of me that kind of hopes that MV leaves you drifting for awhile so that I can watch your attempts to get banned grow more and more desperate (I really have to interpret your post as saying that you want to be banned again so that you can prove to yourself that the first time was not you... it was the forum.")

God, I love the internets... It is a great place to people watch.

bigchucka

Quote from: wotr1 on May 06, 2014, 10:08:27 PM
So the moderator basically says that it is water under the bridge and outright types "post often" and you seem to take it as meaning that the group is still insane, that the ban hammer is on it's way down and top it off by requesting a blow job?  There is a part of me that kind of hopes that MV leaves you drifting for awhile so that I can watch your attempts to get banned grow more and more desperate (I really have to interpret your post as saying that you want to be banned again so that you can prove to yourself that the first time was not you... it was the forum.")

God, I love the internets... It is a great place to people watch.

Good thing the coffee wasn't done yet... worst case scenario it would've hit the monitor and ruined the keyboard!!!!

fify Noticed it after I "bolded" it...

WhiteCrow

Interesting theory.  Was it really only two weeks later that he married again? I thought Art's show explaining the death reeked of "thou protest to much" but I'd never accuse him based on the circumstantial evidence you listed. 

Got any other 'new' conspiracy theories? After all, this is a site about a Broadcaster that made a career pushing the limits. All in the name of entertainment. Amuse us! Hope you're more than a one trick pony.