• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

I was banned from this site long long ago so to make amends

Started by gnooryblows, May 05, 2014, 06:44:23 PM

gnooryblows

i updated wikipedia with some relevant info

[attachimg=1]

but they took it down, still, i tried

Maybe someone should launch an online petition to "get George the mental treatment he needs"

bigchucka

In cases like this, are we allowed to speculate on who the OP is?

McPhallus

Quote from: gnoorymustdie on May 05, 2014, 06:44:23 PM
i updated wikipedia with some relevant info

[attachimg=1]

but they took it down, still, i tried

Why'd you get banned?

bigchucka

Quote from: McPhallus on May 05, 2014, 08:09:32 PM
Why'd you get banned?

Ain't you gonna try guessing without asking for clues?  I'm hoping for a hot former Vice-Presidential case myself.  Was always good at finding out shit about guests... and that's what led to the hammer.  But I know that if I'm right, MV will check his mana pool and then select a card from the list...

http://wiki.mtgsalvation.com/article/Exile

Fuck it, I'm curious which one he would use.  So many interesting card names there...  quote and reply elsewhere before vacuuming, please.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: someguy on May 05, 2014, 11:56:01 PM
cool joey ramone avatar

Thank yeeeewww. It's pretty clear why they had a following. I mean, LOOK at him!

bigchucka

Was you aware that Wikiquote has a collection of quotations related to George Noory?  Among other things that are as of this typing....

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: The Neverender on May 05, 2014, 07:40:49 PM
Maybe someone should launch an online petition to "get George the mental treatment he needs"

Would that run alongside the one to get those who listen to him mental help too?

gnooryblows

im not telling anyone who i am or what i did but i didn't know anyone on this site too well and i don't give a damn but it was for somethin i said about art bell one time = permaban . didnt see that comin

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnoorymustdie on May 06, 2014, 10:22:50 AM
im not telling anyone who i am or what i did but i didn't know anyone on this site too well and i don't give a damn but it was for somethin i said about art bell one time = permaban . didnt see that comin

Well with a handle such as gnoorymust die perhaps you should steer clear of radio broadcasters, they seem to get the wrong side of you...Cat videos instead to have a more calming effect?

BTW.  Noory is always saying nice things about you, and wishes only your continued good health.

Jackstar

Quote'gnoorymustdie'

This account name is a serious issue. It might even be a violation of federal and/or international law. Wildly inappropriate regardless.

Also, death's too good for him.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Jackstar on May 06, 2014, 10:41:49 AM
This account name is a serious issue. It might even be a violation of federal and/or international law. Wildly inappropriate regardless.

Also, death's too good for him.
I thought that was the whole thing here, death to gnoory, i was just trying to fit in

no i dont like him one bit tho

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnoorymustdie on May 06, 2014, 11:09:03 AM
I thought that was the whole thing here, death to gnoory, i was just trying to fit in

no i dont like him one bit tho

Naa, we're not Islamic fanatics...a few Christian ones I grant you. But wanting someone dead you've not even met or has any nefarious intent on you or your family is slightly a lot pathological in some people's view.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 06, 2014, 11:12:15 AM
Naa, we're not Islamic fanatics...a few Christian ones I grant you. But wanting someone dead you've not even met or has any nefarious intent on you or your family is slightly a lot pathological in some people's view.

no

bigchucka

Quote from: Jackstar on May 06, 2014, 10:41:49 AM

Technically, no.  Why?  Because of the truth behind the High Valyrian phrase "Valar Morghulis."  Translation for non-fans...

[attachimg=1]

WOTR

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 06, 2014, 11:12:15 AM
I tend to disagree.  first, there is no evidence to say that this is not a close relative of Noory's (or a previous business partner, or...)  Well, without knowing who it really is there is an assumption that the poster has never met George.

I also feel the need to point out that there are many around the world who wish ill health and an early death to many others.  The leader of North Korea (not even going to try to spell Kim's other names) would be a fine example.  During WWII you can bet that there were many people who had never met Mussolini (the Hitler card is just to worn out to pull on this occasion) who wished him dead.

Now, I am not saying that George is the equivalent evil of Mussolini, Pol Pot, Stalin or Kim Jung-whatever-his-name-is.  (Or he just might be to incompetent to rise to that level...)  Either way, I think there are many times when wishing the death of people you do not know is the order of the day.  I am certain that most Americans wish the collective deaths of any future terrorists who would bomb innocent civilians (do not tell me that you do not.)  If true, why is it acceptable to wish the death of not just an individual who you have not met, but an entire group of people?

Yes, i love playing devils advocate...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: wotr1 on May 06, 2014, 01:03:50 PM
I tend to disagree.  first, there is no evidence to say that this is not a close relative of Noory's (or a previous business partner, or...)  Well, without knowing who it really is there is an assumption that the poster has never met George.

I also feel the need to point out that there are many around the world who wish ill health and an early death to many others.  The leader of North Korea (not even going to try to spell Kim's other names) would be a fine example.  During WWII you can bet that there were many people who had never met Mussolini (the Hitler card is just to worn out to pull on this occasion) who wished him dead.

Now, I am not saying that George is the equivalent evil of Mussolini, Pol Pot, Stalin or Kim Jung-whatever-his-name-is.  (Or he just might be to incompetent to rise to that level...)  Either way, I think there are many times when wishing the death of people you do not know is the order of the day.  I am certain that most Americans wish the collective deaths of any future terrorists who would bomb innocent civilians (do not tell me that you do not.)  If true, why is it acceptable to wish the death of not just an individual who you have not met, but an entire group of people?

Yes, i love playing devils advocate...

Indded, but as you said... Equivalence...I don't think it is acceptable to wish the death of an entire group of people. Or Noory...just don't tune in.. And yep, I know it's too simple. But hey, we're dealing with irrationality here, so it's not that simple.

McPhallus

Not a good way to make amends.  You show up asking for forgiveness but won't admit who you are and what you did.  Just sayin'.

Quote from: gnoorymustdie on May 06, 2014, 10:22:50 AM

gnooryblows

Quote from: McPhallus on May 06, 2014, 03:14:01 PM
Not a good way to make amends.  You show up asking for forgiveness but won't admit who you are and what you did.  Just sayin'.

you think too much

paladin1991

Quote from: gnoorymustdie on May 06, 2014, 04:39:11 PM
you think too much
Well, I wasn't here when you stepped on your dick. I'm the new guy around here.  Why not tell me in a PM since you want everyone else to play the name game?

bigchucka

Quote from: McPhallus on May 06, 2014, 03:14:01 PM

.... and gets fucking honored for it by the guy who made decisions around here.  See top right corner.  And, if this wasn't one of the times we had multiple moderators, then he'd be the guy who decided to boot him in the first fucking place!

gnooryblows

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 06, 2014, 04:46:08 PM
Well, I wasn't here when you stepped on your dick. I'm the new guy around here.  Why not tell me in a PM since you want everyone else to play the name game?

lol, i insulted art bell and im not tellin what i said cuz its heresy round these parts. end it at that

George Drooly

Quote from: gnoorymustdie on May 06, 2014, 05:20:10 PM
lol, i insulted art bell and im not tellin what i said cuz its heresy round these parts. end it at that

Yeah, I don't buy your story. Many of the regulars around here have vociferously derided bell - including personal insults directed at his character and his family - and haven't even been scolded, much less banned. MV seems to be extremely trigger shy about banning, as far as I can tell... which is why I always get a laugh when someone joins and two months later is calling for everyone and their brother to be banned. What is this, second grade?

onan

I think it is the guy that Bell called out. not sure... and even less sure as to why I am posting this.

If you don't want anyone to know your first identity here, then why the teenage drama? Just don't bring it up.

Or do bring it up. fuck, my nausea is more interesting than this thread.

bigchucka

Quote from: gnoorymustdie on May 06, 2014, 05:20:10 PM

Hearsay as in rumors and innuendo?  I heard a story once that I didn't talk about publicly myself, so I feel ya there...

Or you did spell that right.... and you meant the people that burn effigies in front of the 18 foot tall statue of Art Bell would be calling for your head...

Either way, I guess it's between you and MV to decide your fate, and I guess it's all done and forgiven, or else you'd be gone by now.  Learn your lesson and post often, I guess....